Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,944 members, 7,817,770 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:12 PM

Arresting A Jumia Delivery Agent. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Arresting A Jumia Delivery Agent. (855 Views)

FSARS Officials Arresting A Man In Edo Caught On Camera (Video) / Traders In Computer Village Prevent SARS Officers From Arresting A Man (Video) / Eleje Chukwuma: Trial Of Slain Jumia Delivery Agent Stalled (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Arresting A Jumia Delivery Agent. by jeph19(m): 10:24am On Jan 31, 2020
Good day Nairalanders
I'm about arresting a jumia delivery agent.
I happen to be a jforce sales person on jumia and made an order for a client mid November last year.
Since it was an international item, it arrived Nigeria first week of December. The item was not what I wanted so I mailed them and asked for it to be returned.
Few days after of which I left town (Asaba) to Ogun for a week program.
I was in Ogun when a call came in from the delivery agent about the supposed item I was to return.
I called someone to help give the item to the delivery agent, after which I chatted jumia up on their Facebook handle about the return.
I was told to wait for sometime for a refund.
Few days to Christmas I chatted them up again only to know that the item was never returned to their Lagos office that there's nothing they can do. I went to their pick up station and was told by the workers that the exact delivery agent has stopped working with jumia, but they kept the item somewhere, of which they ransacked their warehouse but could not find it.
It's more than two months now and I've still not gotten any message from jumia /pick up station.
I'm thinking of arresting the despatch workers at their station.
Is it a wise decision?
Re: Arresting A Jumia Delivery Agent. by bluebay(m): 10:45am On Jan 31, 2020
Sue Jumia as a whole .. You have no business with the agent for jumia is responsible for them.. But why jumia fund of shipping.what's not demanded for ?

1 Like

Re: Arresting A Jumia Delivery Agent. by V1C70R(m): 10:46am On Jan 31, 2020
Arrest?
I have friends that beat people up for a living, just let them have a photo of the criminal.
They will deliver, trust me, till the idiot will now confess everything, even take you to where he hid the product.
For reward, you will order and ship Xiaomi note 8 to me, for free, I don't have money to pay, so, DEAL?

2 Likes

Re: Arresting A Jumia Delivery Agent. by Orlando7au: 11:03am On Jan 31, 2020
shocked

1 Like

Re: Arresting A Jumia Delivery Agent. by jeph19(m): 8:42pm On Jan 31, 2020
V1C70R:
Arrest?
I have friends that beat people up for a living, just let them have a photo of the criminal.
They will deliver, trust me, till the idiot will now confess everything, even take you to where he hid the product.
For reward, you will order and ship Xiaomi note 8 to me, for free, I don't have money to pay, so, DEAL?
LOL... Thanks oo but the last part... No deal

(1) (Reply)

My Story Should Be An Inspiration To People - Hushpuppi Says / Man Missing After Being Dropped Off By His Boss Around Mile 2 In Lagos State / Dead UI Student, Gbadebo Richard To Be Buried Tomorrow

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.