Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,135 members, 7,835,806 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:15 PM

Lady Drank Sniper in Yenagoa To Take Her Life For Husband's Poverty Level - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lady Drank Sniper in Yenagoa To Take Her Life For Husband's Poverty Level (1272 Views)

I’m Tired Of Wayward Lifestyle - Blessing Ceo Cries Out For Husband At Shiloh / I Am Still Looking For Husband – Linda Ikeji (Photo) / Special Spesh: I Used To Take Davido To Club At 13/14, He Drank Juice (Throwback (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Drank Sniper in Yenagoa To Take Her Life For Husband's Poverty Level by Nollywoodlive22: 10:53am On Jan 31, 2020
A lady drank sniper in in yenagoa to take her life for husband's poverty level

A lady drank sniper in Agudama Epie human Rights Road yenagoa to take her life because her husband pack from two bed room flat to one room.
No condition is permanent in this life don't kill yourself because things went bad.

Ladies please try and understand your husband current situation.....

Source Ebikpoemi Bobby Ugo II

Re: Lady Drank Sniper in Yenagoa To Take Her Life For Husband's Poverty Level by Nobody: 10:53am On Jan 31, 2020
See as she waste money. Sniper wey she suppose take disinfect the house.

1 Like

Re: Lady Drank Sniper in Yenagoa To Take Her Life For Husband's Poverty Level by Chuksyno(m): 11:26am On Jan 31, 2020
Women and their insatiable and highway desire. You want to takeaway your life simply because your husband is broke eekwa? Your oga still see money for one room inside town instead of you to pop champagne and celebrate. What if you and your husband migrated to village nko? Women!

1 Like

Re: Lady Drank Sniper in Yenagoa To Take Her Life For Husband's Poverty Level by donstan18: 11:38am On Jan 31, 2020
You no suppose get Gen when you are hungry.
Re: Lady Drank Sniper in Yenagoa To Take Her Life For Husband's Poverty Level by victorian(f): 12:33pm On Jan 31, 2020
She has never suffered in life before that's why.

People like me who gone thru thick burning fire and back, will take it as part of life's journey.

As long as their Is life, there is always a way to bounce back.

One room is not the end of life. Be strong inward.

Life is no bed of roses.

1 Like

Re: Lady Drank Sniper in Yenagoa To Take Her Life For Husband's Poverty Level by Karemarealty288(m): 2:14pm On Jan 31, 2020
Who stopped her.....90% problem of the man was about to be solved miraculously...

1 Like

Re: Lady Drank Sniper in Yenagoa To Take Her Life For Husband's Poverty Level by Bluezy13(m): 2:48pm On Jan 31, 2020
donstan18:
You no suppose get Gen when you are hungry.

Same thing that crossed my mind.
The floor is manageable, a bag of sachet water which shows that they've been drinking sachet water...unless it was bought after she attempted the suicide which I doubt.
A clean standing fan by the side as evident from the base stand let alone the medium glass center table even if not for home use but business like a shop.
Shows that they are not poverty stricken and they've been using power.
She even sprays her hair... definitely not for free.
And her facial expression shows that of anxiety definitely not caused by poverty but something else she is not letting the reporter(s) know.
She looks more of mentally upset ("deranged" would be too condescending).
And of course she definitely must have mature child/children because she should be in her late forties if not early fifties.

I stand corrected.

1 Like

Re: Lady Drank Sniper in Yenagoa To Take Her Life For Husband's Poverty Level by Foodqueen(f): 3:41pm On Jan 31, 2020
Ode somebody.

Condition wey no de permanent.
Re: Lady Drank Sniper in Yenagoa To Take Her Life For Husband's Poverty Level by mechanics(m): 9:16pm On Jan 31, 2020
Shibaraba:
See as she waste money. Sniper wey she suppose take disinfect the house.

lol,
Re: Lady Drank Sniper in Yenagoa To Take Her Life For Husband's Poverty Level by mechanics(m): 9:16pm On Jan 31, 2020
She's lucky she survive it.

(1) (Reply)

Grandpa Turns 72 Years Old And Sets Community Ablaze In Love / Mercy Eke Receives Two Iphone 13, Roses, From Her Lover As Get Well Soon Gifts / Oga Sabinus Mansion, Cars Networth(billionaire Lifestyle)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.