Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,849 members, 7,806,399 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:47 PM

. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / . (5025 Views)

Uforo Ebong Another Nigerian Artist Loses 2020 Grammy / 4 Artist Loses There Family In A Week / SAD! Popular Nigerian Music Artist Loses Mother, Pens Down Emotional Tribute (ph (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by budzwizer(m): 12:24pm On Jan 31, 2020
Re: . by Ladylite: 12:26pm On Jan 31, 2020
Her modeling career will now blow o, it maybe called motivation
Re: . by Davash222(m): 12:29pm On Jan 31, 2020
Ladylite:
Have you seen a crippled model before
Unless she’ll be modeling for wheelchair companies.

2 Likes

Re: . by Okuda(m): 12:30pm On Jan 31, 2020
Davash222:

wheel chair companies no need models na
Re: . by Davash222(m): 12:32pm On Jan 31, 2020
Okuda:

wheel chair companies no need models na
Ladylite, shey you hear?
Re: . by psalmsmiles(m): 12:41pm On Jan 31, 2020
As i read this post, my body weak like say na my babe she be.
See how the life girl wey set like this just scatter.. Chai
I hope she has the strength to bear the terrible loss and move on with the remaining pieces of her life..

1 Like

Re: . by HallaDaTruth: 12:43pm On Jan 31, 2020
Wow, so sad
Re: . by daddytime(m): 12:45pm On Jan 31, 2020
Life is just so fucking not understandable.

This might just have been her lot in life and to positively change lives with her story.
Re: . by omobacyprus(m): 1:32pm On Jan 31, 2020
Davash222:

There are face models. Be guided

2 Likes

Re: . by dominique(f): 2:00pm On Jan 31, 2020
Davash222:

There was this upcoming model who had a freak accident while alighting from an helicopter leading to the propeller to slice off her right arm. That incident shot her to fame and she became a sought after international model. She wears a prosthetic arm now and there's no way you'd know she's one armed unless she takes off the plastic arm. This model's tragedy could lead her to fame but she has a long way to recovery

The unfortunate girl was dealt another blow after scammers set up a fake fundraising page in her name.

The fake crowdfunding page had already attracted numerous donations before it was discovered, and none of the money will go towards Visaya’s recovery.

Damn! Even Americans too? sad
Using someone else's misfortune to make money, one of the heights of man's inhumanity to man. I hope the bastard scammers are caught and dealt with accordingly.
Re: . by Dreyl(m): 4:25pm On Jan 31, 2020
dominique:

There was this upcoming model who had a freak accident while alighting from an helicopter leading to the propeller to slice off her right arm. That incident shot her to fame and she became a sought after international model. She wears a prosthetic arm now and there's no way you'd know she's one armed unless she takes off the plastic arm. This model's tragedy could lead her to fame but she has a long way to recovery

Damn! Even Americans too? sad
Using someone else's misfortune to make money, one of the heights of man's inhumanity to man. I hope the bastard scammers are caught and dealt with accordingly.
You think scam only thrive in Nigeria? Perhaps, you haven't seen anything yet.
Re: . by Nobody: 5:03pm On Jan 31, 2020
her village people caused this

1 Like

Re: . by GlorifiedTunde(m): 8:46pm On Jan 31, 2020
Ladylite:

Most likely, if she decides not to be demoralized!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: . by Neyoohpompy(m): 10:19pm On Jan 31, 2020
fake stories are on the rise this days
Re: . by kelvbillion: 11:30pm On Apr 20, 2020
Ryan456:
Still talking about scammers in Nigeria, is one guy by name NGWUTA EXCEL FRIDAY whose account number is 0236588272 GTB. He is a thief, a liar and a fraudster. He is presently scamming individuals of their monies on watsap in the name of Admob Google adverts. Please let's pinpoint these people to avoid falling prey to scams especially at this critical economic moment

Please can you tell me more? I am about having a transaction with him
Re: . by Oladepo44: 12:02pm On Apr 25, 2020
How sure, because Excel ngwuta the King of admob I know is legit and genuine and I have purchased apps from him and have withdrawn many times with his earning methods. Unless you didn't follow the instructions he sent to you. Please always be sure of the I formation before you share it to avoid misleading the public. Who is this RYAN456?
Re: . by Oladepo44: 12:07pm On Apr 25, 2020

1 Like

Re: . by cescky(m): 5:49pm On May 01, 2020
kelvbillion:

Please can you tell me more? I am about having a transaction with him

bro how did it go?

am also interested...is it/he legit?

id appreciate a reply please
Re: . by Betternigeria00: 1:27pm On Jun 17, 2021
[size=8pt][/size]The man Still talking about scammers in Nigeria, is one guy by name NGWUTA EXCEL FRIDAY whose account number is 0236588272 GTB. He is a not a trust worthy person. Do not have any dealing with him. If he claims to be selling Google.com/admob related information (KING OF ADMOB) He uses various phone number 08064116886, 08166382162 tell him to send about One Hundred (100) various people and their phone numbers for independent confirmation he has sold in the past and the system is still working. Please, do not have any dealing with him. You are warned
Re: . by Betternigeria00: 1:28pm On Jun 17, 2021
[[size=16pt]b]The man Still talking about scammers in Nigeria, is one guy by name NGWUTA EXCEL FRIDAY whose account number is 0236588272 GTB. He is a not a trust worthy person. Do not have any dealing with him. If he claims to be selling Google.com/admob related information (KING OF ADMOB) He uses various phone number 08064116886, 08166382162 tell him to send about One Hundred (100) various people and their phone numbers for independent confirmation he has sold in the past and the system is still working. Please, do not have any dealing with him. You are warned[/size=16pt][/b]
Re: . by Betternigeria00: 1:32pm On Jun 17, 2021
[size=16pt]]The man Still talking about scammers in Nigeria, is one guy by name NGWUTA EXCEL FRIDAY whose account number is 0236588272 GTB. He is a not a trust worthy person. Do not have any dealing with him. If he claims to be selling Google.com/admob related information (KING OF ADMOB) He uses various phone number 08064116886, 08166382162 tell him to send about One Hundred (100) various people and their phone numbers for independent confirmation he has sold in the past and the system is still working. Please, do not have any dealing with him. You are warned
[/size][size=16pt][/size][size=16pt][/size]

(1) (Reply)

Nollywood Actress Patience Attang Showcase Her Big Ukwu On New Pic / See The Nigerian Female Firefighter With Sexy Curves Setting Internet On Fire (P / Funke Akindele's Sister, Ayo Calls Linda Ikeji A Liar!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.