Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,176 members, 7,821,985 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:41 PM

The First African Nigerian Transgender To Get Pregnant Successfully - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The First African Nigerian Transgender To Get Pregnant Successfully (4544 Views)

I'm First Transgender To Get Pregnant, Bobrisky Says As He Announced He's 2 Week / I Am Single - Miss Sahara, Nigerian Transgender / Meet Veso Golden Oke, Nigerian Transgender Living In Ghana (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

The First African Nigerian Transgender To Get Pregnant Successfully by Olamideayooo: 3:01pm On Sep 28, 2020
Bobrisky rival Chris Nasi Monisola popularly known as Oluwa Lagos become the first African Nigerian transgender to get pregnant successfully after surgery done by a Nigeria-London based doctor (Dr. Mike)

Oluwa Lagos is a Nigerian that based in London. Few weeks ago when the news came out that Oluwa Lagos is pregnant, people thought it was a rumor but it was later confirmed by Oluwa Lagos during a live interview with Daddy Freeze saying all thanks to Dr. Mike for making his dream come true.

Oluwa Lagos said: Words can't express the joy in me after my long time dream finally came to pass. At first I was sacred, I thought the surgery won't be a successful one but here I am today, I'm 2 months pregnant. All thanks to Dr. Mike.

After the confirmation, Oluwa Lagos became the first African Nigerian transgender to get pregnant.

3 Shares

Re: The First African Nigerian Transgender To Get Pregnant Successfully by Righteousness89(m): 3:04pm On Sep 28, 2020
The World Eats and Drinks Abominations and Wickedness.
Some Nigerians are Gradually joining them..

Careless Soul, O Heed the warnings,
For your Life will soon be gone,
O how sad to face the Judgement
Unprepared to Meet thy God..

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The First African Nigerian Transgender To Get Pregnant Successfully by iamkingdaniel: 3:08pm On Sep 28, 2020
Fada lawd let him carry this pregnancy for 600 years

7 Likes

Re: The First African Nigerian Transgender To Get Pregnant Successfully by senderfac3: 3:09pm On Sep 28, 2020
Hmm. The world has ended

1 Like

Re: The First African Nigerian Transgender To Get Pregnant Successfully by Olamideayooo: 3:24pm On Sep 28, 2020
iamkingdaniel:
Fada lawd let him carry this pregnancy for 600 years

grin grin
Re: The First African Nigerian Transgender To Get Pregnant Successfully by Olamideayooo: 3:25pm On Sep 28, 2020
senderfac3:
Hmm. The world has ended

Am telling u
Re: The First African Nigerian Transgender To Get Pregnant Successfully by obiekunie2: 3:57pm On Sep 28, 2020
why always only yo. . . a??
Re: The First African Nigerian Transgender To Get Pregnant Successfully by Ibhamzah17: 4:47pm On Sep 28, 2020
Hmmm

May God have mercy on this generation

Failed generation sad sad
Re: The First African Nigerian Transgender To Get Pregnant Successfully by Nobody: 4:53pm On Sep 28, 2020
shocked nawao
Re: The First African Nigerian Transgender To Get Pregnant Successfully by Walexdubia(m): 5:45pm On Sep 28, 2020
Olamideayooo:
Bobrisky rival Chris Nasi Monisola popularly known as Oluwa Lagos become the first African Nigerian transgender to get pregnant successfully after surgery done by a Nigeria-London based doctor (Dr. Mike)

Few weeks ago when the news came out that Oluwa Lagos is pregnant, people thought it was a rumor but it was later confirmed by Oluwa Lagos during a live interview with Daddy Freeze saying all thanks to Dr. Mike for making his dream come true.

Oluwa Lagos said: Words can't express the joy in me after my long time dream finally came to pass. At first I was sacred, I thought the surgery won't be a successful one but here I am today, I'm 2 months pregnant. All thanks to Dr. Mike.

After the confirmation, Oluwa Lagos became the first African Nigerian transgender to get pregnant.
I'm speechless....
Re: The First African Nigerian Transgender To Get Pregnant Successfully by Gosj01(m): 7:55pm On Sep 28, 2020
Oga o!

I still sell affordable laptops with free delivery and pay on delivery.

Details on my signature.
Re: The First African Nigerian Transgender To Get Pregnant Successfully by mayor1814: 8:02pm On Sep 28, 2020
hmmmmmmmmm.

this is. ..................hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

wen u thought u have seen it all. wonders shall never end.

MAY GOD FORGIVE US ALL.
Re: The First African Nigerian Transgender To Get Pregnant Successfully by Auladimeji(m): 8:19pm On Sep 28, 2020
How can he get pregnant when he doesn't have what it takes to nurtured the baby in the womb,you think God that created male and female different doesn't have sense....He knew that assholes like this will want to do stupid stuffs

1 Like

Re: The First African Nigerian Transgender To Get Pregnant Successfully by Kudejo: 8:34pm On Sep 28, 2020
The one thing I liked about Nigeria was the Absense of homosexuals in the country but now you people have taken that away from me����
Re: The First African Nigerian Transgender To Get Pregnant Successfully by tutudesz: 8:59pm On Sep 28, 2020
Auladimeji:
How can he get pregnant when he doesn't have what it takes to nurtured the baby in the womb,you think God that created male and female different doesn't have sense....He knew that assholes like this will want to do stupid stuffs
Leave all this brainless blogger

2 Likes

Re: The First African Nigerian Transgender To Get Pregnant Successfully by Olamideayooo: 9:49pm On Sep 28, 2020
tutudesz:

Leave all this brainless blogger

People like you don't read
Re: The First African Nigerian Transgender To Get Pregnant Successfully by Olamideayooo: 9:51pm On Sep 28, 2020
Kudejo:
The one thing I liked about Nigeria was the Absense of homosexuals in the country but now you people have taken that away from me����

How?
Re: The First African Nigerian Transgender To Get Pregnant Successfully by Olamideayooo: 9:52pm On Sep 28, 2020
Auladimeji:

Learn how to read and understand, it will help u a lot
Re: The First African Nigerian Transgender To Get Pregnant Successfully by Olamideayooo: 9:52pm On Sep 28, 2020
mayor1814:
hmmmmmmmmm.

this is. ..................hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

wen u thought u have seen it all. wonders shall never end.

MAY GOD FORGIVE US ALL.

Amen
Re: The First African Nigerian Transgender To Get Pregnant Successfully by tutudesz: 10:00pm On Sep 28, 2020
Olamideayooo:

People like you don't read
Read what A male who transgende to female get Bella how You should learn how to read news outside nairaland, you brainless blogger

3 Likes

Re: The First African Nigerian Transgender To Get Pregnant Successfully by Olamideayooo: 10:04pm On Sep 28, 2020
tutudesz:

Read what A male who transgende to female get Bella how You should learn how to read news outside nairaland, you brainless blogger

Make search and see for urself... My people perish cuz of lack of knowledge
Re: The First African Nigerian Transgender To Get Pregnant Successfully by tutudesz: 10:09pm On Sep 28, 2020
Olamideayooo:

Don't be stupid, a transgender woman to a man can have kids, but a transgender man to a woman can't. Like I said, a brainless blogger

Re: The First African Nigerian Transgender To Get Pregnant Successfully by tutudesz: 10:18pm On Sep 28, 2020
Olamideayooo:

Am waiting for you to quote me with facts Mr brainless blogger
Re: The First African Nigerian Transgender To Get Pregnant Successfully by Olamideayooo: 10:21pm On Sep 28, 2020
tutudesz:

Ode

Re: The First African Nigerian Transgender To Get Pregnant Successfully by Olamideayooo: 10:22pm On Sep 28, 2020
tutudesz:

U need it more, ode like u

Re: The First African Nigerian Transgender To Get Pregnant Successfully by tutudesz: 10:23pm On Sep 28, 2020
Olamideayooo:

Ode
Why not read it you big fool undecided

Re: The First African Nigerian Transgender To Get Pregnant Successfully by tutudesz: 10:25pm On Sep 28, 2020
Olamideayooo:

Ode
Do you even know the meaning of a transgender male A transgender male is a female who changed her gender from female to male. Brainless blogger

1 Like

Re: The First African Nigerian Transgender To Get Pregnant Successfully by Olamideayooo: 10:28pm On Sep 28, 2020
tutudesz:

Why not read it you big fool undecided

Learn how to read and understand, because is gonna help u in ur Jamb next year...
Re: The First African Nigerian Transgender To Get Pregnant Successfully by tutudesz: 10:30pm On Sep 28, 2020
Olamideayooo:

Learn how to read and understand, because is gonna help u in ur Jamb next year...
Use your brain 1st before posting online and learn to take correction undecided
Re: The First African Nigerian Transgender To Get Pregnant Successfully by Olamideayooo: 10:32pm On Sep 28, 2020
tutudesz:

Do you even know the meaning of a transgender male A transgender male is a female who changed her gender from female to male. Brainless blogger

Watch and see for urself... Ode

https://www.bbc.com/news/av/stories-49596060
Re: The First African Nigerian Transgender To Get Pregnant Successfully by Olamideayooo: 10:35pm On Sep 28, 2020
tutudesz:

Use your brain 1st before posting online and learn to take correction undecided

A foolish person will always claim he's wise no matter wat u tell them...
Re: The First African Nigerian Transgender To Get Pregnant Successfully by tutudesz: 10:35pm On Sep 28, 2020
Olamideayooo:

Watch and see for urself... Ode

https://www.bbc.com/news/av/stories-49596060
Google is your friend use it and stop embarrassing yourself

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Celebs That Like Showing Their Bum! (pictures) / Maryam Booth Poses With Mum / Terry G Shares Fake Bank Credit Alert On Instagram Fans Come After Him (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.