Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,018 members, 7,859,657 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 04:24 PM

‘I Killed Her Because She Left Me For Wealthy Men After Spent All My Money ’ –m - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / ‘I Killed Her Because She Left Me For Wealthy Men After Spent All My Money ’ –m (716 Views)

Nigerian Lady Dies After Kidnappers Killed Her Father After Paying Ransome / I Helped Collins Ezenwa E-Money Kidnap Rich People But He Left Me Poor – Suspect / Mother Of 4: I Moved Into Robbery From Prostitution After My Husband Left Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

‘I Killed Her Because She Left Me For Wealthy Men After Spent All My Money ’ –m by Newsbest(f): 2:03pm On Jan 31, 2020
According to reports, A man paraded by the Taraba State Police Command has confessed to killing his girlfriend, Imbajuri Ambisi.

The suspect identified as Munda Bala, 31, reportedly conspired with his two friends to kill his girlfriend who they burnt to ashes before burying her in a bush.
Bala who was paraded alongside some ashes and bones of the deceased, blamed the sad act on jealousy and hardship.
His confessional statement below ;

“I fell in love with Imbajuri Ambisi. She became my girlfriend; I got her pregnant and she delivered a baby boy and killed him after seven months.

“This got me angry and I couldn’t tell anyone. My money got finished and she ran away to some wealthy guys who engage in the selling of rosewoods to foreigners.”

“This got me jealous and I met two of my friends who advised me that if I really want my heart to be at rest, I have to kill her, hence our decision to eliminate her.”

Click below link to see photos

https://www.damsinier.com.ng/2020/01/i-killed-her-because-she-left-me-for.html
Re: ‘I Killed Her Because She Left Me For Wealthy Men After Spent All My Money ’ –m by josielewa(m): 6:13pm On Jan 31, 2020
hahahaha.....you killed her simple. Who send u message to spend on her??. ogbeni go and do the time..I hope its fresh for dem gays..

(1) (Reply)

American Boy Going Real Hard On US Police Officers / Woman Burnt Down Matrimonial Home After Her Husband Brought Back Another Wife / More Woes For Hushpuppi In Dubai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.