Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,899 members, 7,956,397 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 11:09 AM

President Buhari Receives Hope Uzodinma In Abuja (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Receives Hope Uzodinma In Abuja (Photos) (39543 Views)

President Buhari Receives Governor Hope Uzodinma In Daura (Photos) / President Buhari Receives Hope Uzodinma / Youths Attack Governor Uzodinma In Ohaji Egbema, Imo State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Receives Hope Uzodinma In Abuja (Photos) by CoolAmbience(m): 3:35pm On Jan 31, 2020
seborrhic:
All I see are 2 criminals and a corrupt thug laughing.

If your father was one of them, I am certain you won't call them names.

Have some respect!

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Receives Hope Uzodinma In Abuja (Photos) by SoNature(m): 3:35pm On Jan 31, 2020
Arrewa:
Dear ipobians haters...

I voted for APC, next election I will still vote APC. Definitely, it is your family that it will never be good for not to talk of being better. The hatred and bitterness that your parents planted in you shall destroy you.

You have suffered two consecutive election losses, you shall continue yo suffer losses in all aspects of your life.

Aturu, keep quiet.

The last time I checked, Hope Uzodinma is an Igbo man from Imo State, so what nonsense are you writing?
Re: President Buhari Receives Hope Uzodinma In Abuja (Photos) by mu2sa2: 3:40pm On Jan 31, 2020
seborrhic:
All I see are 2 criminals and a corrupt thug laughing.
Chai, your ipob eyes cannot recognise a fellow contri- man!
Re: President Buhari Receives Hope Uzodinma In Abuja (Photos) by Nobody: 3:47pm On Jan 31, 2020
post=86264412:

Ghetto kiddo,
Even before we finish typing,
You are already shaking and lamenting grin cheesy
Who do una dis tin wailers?!

Anyways, COLLECT am as e dey hot!

GBAS-GBOS.......

Give Oshomole that slap on his head
Re: President Buhari Receives Hope Uzodinma In Abuja (Photos) by Talknochip(m): 3:47pm On Jan 31, 2020
What took him this long nah?

Re: President Buhari Receives Hope Uzodinma In Abuja (Photos) by Eezywayne: 3:52pm On Jan 31, 2020
OUR VISION: help 10,000 Nigerians become landlords by 2030
OUR MISSION: Kill your house rent, and spare your landlord
OUR SOLUTION: Land 48™ - own a land in 48 weeks
OUR STRATEGY: Goal setting + Savings
OUR LOCATIONS: Ota, Ikorodu, Mowe/Ibafo, Ibeju-Lekki
OUR OFFER: Starting from 5k/week
Dare to join us and other landlords-in-progress on this journey of a lifetime!
https://www.ogalandlord.com.ng/
Send a DM or Call/WhatsApp: 08028518313, 09052535870, 07031306757, 08154802848, 08072690607

Re: President Buhari Receives Hope Uzodinma In Abuja (Photos) by ofiko123(m): 3:53pm On Jan 31, 2020
largehead:
grin grin grin

Nigerians sef too like Miracle. How entrust a whole country into the hands of these Old Men and expect things to work?

Don't mind them..
Re: President Buhari Receives Hope Uzodinma In Abuja (Photos) by francis5051: 3:53pm On Jan 31, 2020
post=86264375:
TWO GREAT MEN and a Kingmaker behind the scene!! wink

A good and better Nigeria is all we want.

Our great nation will work again after the brutal years of looting, raping and stealing.

God bless Imo State.

God bless Nigeria. nalll
oga no vex which planet are you from because I like dis I can swear say u na Allien
Re: President Buhari Receives Hope Uzodinma In Abuja (Photos) by Firstlieutenant(m): 3:57pm On Jan 31, 2020
powerfulguy:
President Muhammadu Buhari meets the new Governor Of Imo state Governor Hope Uzodinma

https://mobile.twitter.com/BashirAhmaad/status/1223222795712258048

HEHEHEHEHE NYAMURI!!!
Re: President Buhari Receives Hope Uzodinma In Abuja (Photos) by efighter: 3:58pm On Jan 31, 2020
slivertongue:
rogues leaders

Miscreant follower.
Re: President Buhari Receives Hope Uzodinma In Abuja (Photos) by efighter: 4:00pm On Jan 31, 2020
sevo:
What do they have in common?...they were both installed...the installer(oshiomole) and the installees( bubu and hope)

So inform Obaseki that Oshihomhole is the installer who can install and uninstall.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Receives Hope Uzodinma In Abuja (Photos) by winkmart: 4:07pm On Jan 31, 2020
Top Gmail boys
Re: President Buhari Receives Hope Uzodinma In Abuja (Photos) by xrayj(m): 4:10pm On Jan 31, 2020
Ihategirls:
Na only this cloth Oshiomolhe get?
Lol
How are u?
Re: President Buhari Receives Hope Uzodinma In Abuja (Photos) by iamDrRhymes(m): 4:16pm On Jan 31, 2020
Karac:
Aso villa just dey hungry me... I shall be president of Nigeria one day by God's grace.

amen o and me too o

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Receives Hope Uzodinma In Abuja (Photos) by Indispensable85(m): 4:17pm On Jan 31, 2020
That's the national chairman obaseki said he has suspended.
I pity obaseki, he's a gonna.

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Receives Hope Uzodinma In Abuja (Photos) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 4:21pm On Jan 31, 2020
Blindersoff:

I am not getting any fragrant but working smart and working hard and making an awesome living from it too.

I am happy because thieves and looters who felt it was their birth right to steal and loot us to stupor were removed and may they stay removed for the next 30 years. In fact may unadulterated thunder destroy them collectively.

You and your foolish and thieving PDP masters will evaporate into nothingness. They have already started considering political mergers with other parties because even they know they are dying very fast .

Oya wail
Truer words have never been spoken.
What a man of wisdom you are sir!
Let them know!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: President Buhari Receives Hope Uzodinma In Abuja (Photos) by TIMOTHYspecial: 4:21pm On Jan 31, 2020
Nigeria Arise (Part 2) Case study-Ghana

Ghana' total land area is 238535kmsq compare to Nig 923763kmsq

Ghana' debt profile is $213b compare to Nig 26trn now.

Ghana' population is 30.4m compare to Nig estimated population of 200m +

Crude oil produced in Ghana is estimated at 203000b/day compare to Nigeria 2.5m b/d

Agriculture remains a major economic sector, providing income for nearly half of Ghanaians. The country is endowed with rich natural resources. Timber, gold, diamonds, bauxite, manganese, and oil contribute to making Ghana among the wealthier nations in West Africa. Unlike Nigeria, Apart from petroleum, Nigeria's other natural resources include natural gas, tin, iron ore, coal, limestone, niobium, lead, zinc and arable land. The oil and gas sector accounts for about 10 per cent of gross domestic product, and petroleum exports revenue represents around 86 per cent of total exports revenue.

What's Nigeria' problem?

Ghana has Nana Addo, Nigeria has Buhari

Muhammadu Buhari GCFR (born 17 December 1942) is a Nigerian politician currently serving as the
President of Nigeria , in office since 2015. He is a retired major general in the Nigerian Army and previously served as the nation's head of state from 31st December, 1983 to 27th August, 1985, after taking power in a military coup d'état . The term Buharism is named after his name, ascribed to the Buhari military government.

Buhari has stated that he takes responsibility for anything over which he presided during his military rule, and that he cannot change the past. He has described himself as a "converted democrat".

The country called Nigeria is under serious strain and if it is to survive it needs a leader that has the integrity, trust, patriotism, and a positive experience to lead. That servant must be selfless; firm but decent; talented not an intellectual; a person that has seen us through a life of despair and yet hope; an achiever and a team player; a person with the vision to take the country out of the deep seas of trouble brought about by an uncaring leadership in Asorock. Dr. Abubakar A. Muhammad on PmB

Nana Addo Dankwa Akufo- born William Addo Dankwa Akufo-Addo ; 29 March 1944 is currently the
President of Ghana . He has been in office since January 7, 2017. He previously served as Attorney General from 2001 to 2003 and as Minister for Foreign Affairs from 2003 to 2007. Nana Akufo-Addo is high on energy, drive and purpose. He has demonstrated his humility and readiness to deny selfish interests.

Two Great Leaders with great attributes. What's Nigeria' problem?

Ghana GRDICO celebrates 10 years in operation for efficiency in power delivery and sustenance in power supply despite the growing demand for electricity on Aug 16, 2018, can we say the same about PHCN, NERC and so on?

In 2018, the unemployment rate in Ghana was at approximately 6.71 percent of the total labor force

While Unemployment Rate in Nigeria averaged 12.31 percent from 2006 until 2018, reaching an all time high of 23.10 percent in the third quarter of 2018 and a record low of 5.10 percent in the fourth quarter of 2010.

So what's the problem with Nigeria considering its vast human and mineral resources? If you ask me, I think our major hindrance to economic growth is Human Resources.

I can be the change, you can be the change. change begins with me.. Nigeria survival begins with me.

Future Leaders!!??

We do not have a future leader in Nigeria. The younger ones to take over the mantle of leadership are not even thinking of tomorrow. They are stucked on social media with explicit content, cyber crimes, planning to travel abroad at any given opportunity. The present leaders are not ready to relinquish positions to competent personnel with technical know how of what leadership entails, who can question or challenge their deeds.

Nigeria will survive from aje gudu jera, Nigeria will be great again... One day !!!!!

Timothy Taiwo(Financial Consultant/Political enthusiast)
Re: President Buhari Receives Hope Uzodinma In Abuja (Photos) by seborrhic: 4:34pm On Jan 31, 2020
CoolAmbience:

If your father was one of them, I am certain you won't call them names.
Have some respect!
For criminals? Please tell me you are joking.
Re: President Buhari Receives Hope Uzodinma In Abuja (Photos) by judgementyard(m): 4:34pm On Jan 31, 2020
post=86264412:

Ghetto kiddo and yard boy,
Even before we finish typing,
You kids are already shaking and lamenting grin cheesy
Who do una dis tin wailers?!

Anyways, make una COLLECT am as e dey hot!

GBAS-GBOS.......
Person we dey sell dead meat dey call person ghetto kiddo grin
No worry your cup don dey full small small grin
Re: President Buhari Receives Hope Uzodinma In Abuja (Photos) by CoolAmbience(m): 4:41pm On Jan 31, 2020
seborrhic:

For criminals?
Please tell me you are joking.

Convicted by you abi?

Abeg, make we hear word.
Re: President Buhari Receives Hope Uzodinma In Abuja (Photos) by sevo(m): 4:47pm On Jan 31, 2020
efighter:

So inform Obaseki that Oshihomhole is the installer who can install and uninstall.

Oshiomole installation kit no get network for Edo
Re: President Buhari Receives Hope Uzodinma In Abuja (Photos) by WeRblessed(f): 4:54pm On Jan 31, 2020
Doesn't last forever. Be careful putting on a mantle God did not ordained for you, because it might make you mad!

Enjoy it while it lasts.
Re: President Buhari Receives Hope Uzodinma In Abuja (Photos) by TRAVEL101(m): 7:31pm On Jan 31, 2020
The second picture of adams sef
Re: President Buhari Receives Hope Uzodinma In Abuja (Photos) by Mkamaldeen442: 7:35pm On Jan 31, 2020
No Na Nokia 3311
Re: President Buhari Receives Hope Uzodinma In Abuja (Photos) by Seventy7kings: 8:25pm On Jan 31, 2020
Ihategirls:
grin
Re: President Buhari Receives Hope Uzodinma In Abuja (Photos) by garfield1: 9:39pm On Jan 31, 2020
Ihategirls:
Yes oh.he's not corrupt oh
Re: President Buhari Receives Hope Uzodinma In Abuja (Photos) by sayisayi(m): 9:55pm On Jan 31, 2020
No jotting paper, no plans, no computer, no action whiteboard, no pens in hands....just starched clothing and starched smiles plus diabetes pills.

Will stay abroad chilling till I see some governmental dynamism.

Re: President Buhari Receives Hope Uzodinma In Abuja (Photos) by Nobody: 12:20am On Feb 01, 2020
This oshiomole head sha...
Re: President Buhari Receives Hope Uzodinma In Abuja (Photos) by RonJeremy: 5:09am On Feb 01, 2020
I fully support Trump’s ban of travel from Buhari’s Nigeria......

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Gave 4 Important Ministries To Area I Didn’t Record Much Votes—buhari / Amaechi, Gbemi Saraki Inspects Ongoing Lagos- Ibadan Modern Railway Construction / Edo Governorship Election: Winners And Losers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.