Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,469 members, 7,816,111 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:09 AM

Business Of 500k - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business Of 500k (1667 Views)

I'm Looking For A Loan Of 500k For 6 Months. Any Referrals Please, No Loan Apps / Please I Need A Loan Or Borrowing Of 500k / Which Bank Can Give Working Capital Loan Of 500k To Start-up Factory? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Business Of 500k by sicily4u: 3:22pm On Jan 31, 2020
Which business can one do with 500k and make good profits, I stay in abia state but can relocate if need be
Re: Business Of 500k by Ladylite: 3:23pm On Jan 31, 2020
sicily4u:
Which business can one do with 500k and make good profits, I stay in abia state but can relocate if need be

Search the business section, too many people have asked this question and they have several answers in their thread.

Kindly search.

But remember you are in abia, what works for those of us in Lagos is not going to work in abia.
Re: Business Of 500k by Nobody: 10:23am On Feb 05, 2020
Op can I borrow the 500k as a loan to pay back within 6 months
Tnx
Re: Business Of 500k by sicily4u: 10:25am On Feb 05, 2020
samandsol:
Op can I borrow the 500k as a loan to pay back within 6 months
Tnx

If u have collateral and good interest ontop
Re: Business Of 500k by Nobody: 10:50am On Feb 05, 2020
I will pay 550k in 6 months but I don't have collateral

1 Like

Re: Business Of 500k by Olayinka777(m): 11:08am On Feb 05, 2020
samandsol:

Hmmmm
Re: Business Of 500k by sicily4u: 12:04pm On Feb 05, 2020
samandsol:

Very risky without collateral, no guarantee
Re: Business Of 500k by FBWIN(m): 12:21pm On Feb 05, 2020
I have a collateral
Re: Business Of 500k by ExplicitContent: 12:43pm On Feb 05, 2020
Binary Options Trading.

You could even get started and making profits right away.
First you need to equip yourself with knowledge how it works and winning strategies to trade with.

Lucky enough i have access to a detailed training made by an expert which helped alot when i started.

No need to dm. Just Go here to access the training now.

Shalom
Re: Business Of 500k by Nobody: 12:55pm On Feb 05, 2020
In life,the rich keep getting richer because they have decided to take risks and overcome their fears
Just think of it
A simple investment opportunity
400k generates 150k in just 6 months
You just sit back and you watch the interest grow
By the way,I am not saying that I will pay back the loan in the sixth month,there's a guarantee that u will start fetching your returns by the third or fourth month
I actually meant to borrow 400k but I just put 500k instead
Re: Business Of 500k by kemkem303: 3:18pm On Feb 05, 2020
sicily4u:
op abeg borrow me the money and I will be paying u back monthly in 6months or one year....I'm in Lagos...I'm very serious about it..with interest o

1 Like

Re: Business Of 500k by sicily4u: 4:10pm On Feb 05, 2020
kemkem303:
op abeg borrow me the money and I will be paying u back monthly in 6months or one year....I'm in Lagos...I'm very serious about it..with interest o

Do u have collateral and how much will u be paying monthly ?
Re: Business Of 500k by suprememoney(m): 4:45pm On Feb 05, 2020
Op borrow me the 500k as a loan, I will pay back in 6 or 1 year with interest. I have collateral and I'm ready to strike a deal with you either through lawyer if you so wish.

Whatsapp me/call: 08064563219

Modified: Note that giving out loans is also a business some people are venturing into.

Hope to hearing from you
Re: Business Of 500k by Ourkitchenpalm: 5:13pm On Feb 05, 2020
How much is Palm Oil over there now.

You can buy it and bring it to the north here.

It will grow little by little.
Re: Business Of 500k by Busbar(m): 4:50pm On Feb 06, 2020
kemkem303:
Am in Lagos. Let's talk..
Re: Business Of 500k by stobery(m): 6:13pm On Feb 06, 2020
Ourkitchenpalm:
How much is Palm Oil over there now.

You can buy it and bring it to the north here.

It will grow little by little.

How much is palm oil in the north
Re: Business Of 500k by FreQ: 6:39pm On Feb 06, 2020
sicily4u:

W
Re: Business Of 500k by Six11(m): 6:50pm On Feb 06, 2020
The business opportunities in this book is a zero sum and the information it contains is worth its weight in gold.

It analyzes unique business opportunities in 20 major industry in Nigeria and help one find business opportunity that fits one's passion, talents, skill sets, capacity and resources.

It covers unique business opportunities in Automobile, Real Estate, Tourism, Health, Solid Minerals, Agriculture, Entertainment, Fashion, Art & Craft, Sports, Education, Security, Processing, ICT, Oil & Gas, Finance, Essential Services, Electronics, Transportation & Logistics etc.
In addition, there is inclusive over 100 source of business capital sources and funding options.

This time calls for multiple streams of income because the truth is most families are struggling with a single source of income. This book will help you to escape this rat race often bedeviled by financial distress. If you have anything to do with business, it is the perfect book to pick up from the bookstore.

Re: Business Of 500k by EnterpriseMan: 9:56am On Feb 08, 2020
sicily4u:

Hi, are you loaning it out or looking for a business opportunity? if you are loaning it out, and do happen to have upto a million around, I can offer you 100% interest for a year. i have a car worth 4million that I can use as a collateral. I also have a land with a similar worth but won't be using that. I am starting a large scale business. I can also offer you a partnership agreement with similar yearly income in which case there would be some terms. if you are interested in hearing more about it, kindly drop an email address so we can exchange contacts and I can give you a full breakdown of the business I am venturing into.

Note that everything would be done officially, agreement written by a lawyer and stamped by the court.
Re: Business Of 500k by sicily4u: 10:09am On Feb 08, 2020
EnterpriseMan:

Hi, are you loaning it out or looking for a business opportunity? if you are loaning it out, and do happen to have upto a million around, I can offer you 100% interest for a year. i have a car worth 4million that I can use as a collateral. I also have a land with a similar worth but won't be using that. I am starting a large scale business. I can also offer you a partnership agreement with similar yearly income in which case there would be some terms. if you are interested in hearing more about it, kindly drop an email address so we can exchange contacts and I can give you a full breakdown of the business I am venturing into.

Note that everything would be done officially, agreement written by a lawyer and stamped by the court.

That sounds interesting, here is my contacts, destinydakar@gmail.com, ur location also
Re: Business Of 500k by EnterpriseMan: 12:47pm On Feb 08, 2020
sicily4u:

That sounds interesting, here is my contacts, destinydakar@gmail.com, ur location also

Mail sent, Thanks
Re: Business Of 500k by kzenterprise(m): 7:48pm On Feb 16, 2020
sicily4u:

Buy and resell my plain T-shirt

Re: Business Of 500k by tonee1: 4:30pm On Mar 10, 2020
sicily4u:

Why not invest in rice farming and get almost more than 50% of ur investment in 4 months time?
Re: Business Of 500k by kemkem303: 9:47am On Apr 11, 2020
sicily4u:

Do u have collateral and how much will u be paying monthly ?
sorry for coming late... kindly give me your WhatsApp number let's talk pls
Re: Business Of 500k by Ltrust(m): 9:54am On Apr 11, 2020
The best for now is Sairui Mall. It is a multi national established company spreading like wildfire in the network marketing system better than the whole stressful bunch of network marketing companies I ever know. You don't retail or sell anything yourself neither do you have to refer to be getting your profits. They are leveraging on the new retail concept promoted by Jack Ma (Owner of Alibaba). The company offers you a whooping 80℅ of the profits that should normally belong to them. They sell for you. You get the profit. If you join, you will thank me for the rest of your life/07033097160.
Re: Business Of 500k by RedPhoenix: 9:32am On May 05, 2020
sicily4u:

As I saw you viewing that thread I remembered you from our chat last year on WhatsApp. Too bad I lost the contact. I hope you've started a biz. I was the one who invited you to come to Ogun State if you can remember

(1) (Reply)

Elephant Tusks For Sale. / Okada Or POS Business, Which One Is Better? / Why Don't We Have Multi-billion Dollar Entrepreneurs Like Indian Mittal Steel?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.