Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,266 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:05 AM

Your Visa Was Not Denied- US Tells Oyedepo - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Your Visa Was Not Denied- US Tells Oyedepo (436 Views)

My Uk Visa Was Rejected, What Did I Do Wrong / This Is The Oyedepo Hangar They Plan To Demolish / My Daughter Refuse To Eat And Stop Crying Since We Denied US Visa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Your Visa Was Not Denied- US Tells Oyedepo by AllNews1: 5:19pm On Jan 31, 2020
The United States Embassy in Nigeria has denied reports that it rejected the visa application of Bishop David Oyedepo, founder of Living Faith Church Worldwide, also known as Winners' Chapel International.

THEWATCH NEWS had reported that the cleric was denied a visa, a report which went viral on social media.

The US, in a tweet on Friday, however, said, "FalseNews Alert! Be advised, the reports making the rounds about a visa being denied to Nigerian Bishop Oyedepo are false.

READ MORE: https://www.thewatchngr.com/2020/01/your-visa-was-not-denied-us-tells.html

(1) (Reply)

Lagos Taxi Ecosystem To Witness Disruption With The Entrance Of “shedrivesbeta” / PHOTOS; Nigeria Takes Delivery Of The Last Dozens Of Train Coaches / Human Trafficking: Lebanon Stops Issuing Visas To Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.