Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,993 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:13 AM

Xiaomi’s Crazy Phone With Wraparound Display To Be The Most Expensive Phone - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Xiaomi’s Crazy Phone With Wraparound Display To Be The Most Expensive Phone (5413 Views)

What Is The Most Expensive Phone You Have Ever Bought And How Much / I Finally Settled For The Samsung Galaxy A20: Comparing Amoled Display To Ips Lc / Most Expensive Phone In The World Costs N34 Billion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Xiaomi’s Crazy Phone With Wraparound Display To Be The Most Expensive Phone by onlinetrader: 3:36pm On Feb 01, 2020
solmus:
Xaomi should rebrand and have special brand with new name which looks more european or american
No no no. I think it's better they continue with the "redmi" brand.

Quality is what matters! Other things will fall into place with time
Re: Xiaomi’s Crazy Phone With Wraparound Display To Be The Most Expensive Phone by solmus: 3:43pm On Feb 01, 2020
onlinetrader:
No no no. I think it's better they continue with the "redmi" brand.

Quality is what matters! Other things will fall into place with time

well some people may pay more fore something called Phillips, Alcatel, Andriod, Mr Biggs, KFC, Lexus Accura than Iyadunni, Xiomi, Tianshi , Amotekun, Alqeada and other local names

Infinix, tecno and Itel are all chinesse with package universal name and brand but Xiomi isnt.. they can also have something more catchy and remain standard

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Xiaomi’s Crazy Phone With Wraparound Display To Be The Most Expensive Phone by onlinetrader: 5:14pm On Feb 01, 2020
solmus:

well some people may pay more fore something called Phillips, Alcatel, Andriod, Mr Biggs, KFC, Lexus Accura than Iyadunni, Xiomi, Tianshi , Amotekun, Alqeada and other local names

Infinix, tecno and Itel are all chinesse with package universal name and brand but Xiomi isnt.. they can also have something more catchy and remain standard
grin grin
Re: Xiaomi’s Crazy Phone With Wraparound Display To Be The Most Expensive Phone by MYSTIC19(m): 5:54pm On Feb 01, 2020
Hmm... Nice agenda
Re: Xiaomi’s Crazy Phone With Wraparound Display To Be The Most Expensive Phone by NamelessOGBENI(m): 6:03pm On Feb 01, 2020
Lexusgs430:
Probably the only xiaomi device, I would buy. If umidigi does not release something similar......

But I would remove/rearrange some figures from the listed price............... grin
We plenty be that o
Re: Xiaomi’s Crazy Phone With Wraparound Display To Be The Most Expensive Phone by Alexabeb291: 12:00am On Feb 20, 2020
Mad oh lol
MeshachMARTINS:
2.8m = a phone shop filled with 80 spark 4
or two clean toks Toyota corrola for e-hailing
or 2plot of land and structure to lintel level in ogun state
smiley
Re: Xiaomi’s Crazy Phone With Wraparound Display To Be The Most Expensive Phone by johnHerba(m): 11:44pm On Sep 01, 2021
That would be nice if so

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Hide Your Facebook Page Likes From Showing On Your Timeline / Truly, MTN APN Boost Download Speed On Glo. / Airtel 1gig For 100

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.