Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,622 members, 7,827,327 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:36 AM

”people Show Love To The Dead Because They Won’t See Competitors Again” – Timaya - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ”people Show Love To The Dead Because They Won’t See Competitors Again” – Timaya (489 Views)

I Can Never Go Broke Again - Timaya / People Show Off Their Piggy Bank And Total Savings. PHOTOS / Gordons: I Was Born With 7 Teeth & My Parents Wanted Me Dead Because Of It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

”people Show Love To The Dead Because They Won’t See Competitors Again” – Timaya by Zakabet: 6:15pm On Jan 31, 2020
Popular Nigerian artist, Timaya has made a stunning points over tonnes of love and support usually shown to dead people.

According to the singer, people pretend to show love to fellows who are dead not just because they truly love them, some he suggests are because the mourners will no longer have competitors in live with them.

This is coming just after condolences trooped in on the late American NBA legend Kobe Bryant and his daughter who died in a helicopter crash last Sunday.

Timaya took to his social media handle to express his opinion which he wrote;

“Everyone shows love and support to the dead because they are no more a competitor”.
This is coming just days after basketball legend, Kobe Bryant, his daughter, Gigi and 7 others lost their lives in a helicopter crash.

source: https://yawanigeria.com/2020/01/31/people-shows-love-to-the-dead-because-they-wont-see-competitors-again-timaya/

Re: ”people Show Love To The Dead Because They Won’t See Competitors Again” – Timaya by Abfinest007(m): 6:20pm On Jan 31, 2020
pipo who smoke india herm always see things from d other side of life

1 Like

Re: ”people Show Love To The Dead Because They Won’t See Competitors Again” – Timaya by Auntyesther(f): 6:22pm On Jan 31, 2020
Its actually true most times... They pretend to love you most when your gone cause they know you won't be here no more to see if their feelings are right.

(1) (Reply)

Don’t Lose Your Virginity On Val’s Day – See The Text Dad Sent To His Daughter / From Sales Girl To Best Graduating Student – UNIZIK Graduate Onyinyechi Mmecha / Davido Reveals Untold Story About Wizkid|burnaboy Gives Final Warning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.