Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,631 members, 7,816,602 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:47 PM

Rio Ferdinand On A Media Tour In Lagos, Visits Computer Village (Pics) - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Rio Ferdinand On A Media Tour In Lagos, Visits Computer Village (Pics) (81295 Views)

Ex - Manchester United Player, Rio Ferdinand Visits Computer Village / Mourinho Blames Rio Ferdinand And Paul Scholes For His Sack / Rio Ferdinand Arrives Lagos, To Search For Young Talents (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rio Ferdinand On A Media Tour In Lagos, Visits Computer Village (Pics) by Ebenezar2020(m): 1:49pm On Feb 01, 2020
hisexcellency34:
Nothing strange. His mother is a Lagosian and he is also a titled Chief (Fiwagboye of Lagos)
you guys have started again

3 Likes

Re: Rio Ferdinand On A Media Tour In Lagos, Visits Computer Village (Pics) by johnyblaze20: 1:49pm On Feb 01, 2020
Hhenryy:
Back in the days when man utd had a solid and unrivalled defence.

I can't forget the defensive pair of Ferdinand, Sylvester, Brown and Vidic. They were almost impenetrable. I think that was the best defensive line man utd ever had. Unfortunately, the team is in shambles now.
i dey tell u brotherly
Re: Rio Ferdinand On A Media Tour In Lagos, Visits Computer Village (Pics) by Ebenezar2020(m): 1:50pm On Feb 01, 2020
dominique:
Was he was not part of the squad that ridiculed Nigeria where they barely stayed for less than 12 hours? Now they're jobless and with less cash flow, the 3rd world countries that they look down on suddenly starts to appeal to them. I don't blame though, it's the brand that sponsors them to come here that I blame
always you, always complaining and condemning.
Hian I tire for u o

5 Likes

Re: Rio Ferdinand On A Media Tour In Lagos, Visits Computer Village (Pics) by Papanwamaikpe: 1:50pm On Feb 01, 2020
larry90500:
I just hope those Village boys won't move him sha, make them no go disgrace us.

Despite those bouncers if Computer Village boys wan move him, na small thing. My eyes don see for Ikeja, especially for Along bustop, if you know you know.
Hahahaha
Re: Rio Ferdinand On A Media Tour In Lagos, Visits Computer Village (Pics) by Nobody: 1:51pm On Feb 01, 2020
dominique:
Was he was not part of the squad that ridiculed Nigeria where they barely stayed for less than 12 hours? Now they're jobless and with less cash flow, the 3rd world countries that they look down on suddenly starts to appeal to them. I don't blame though, it's the brand that sponsors them to come here that I blame

May the Good Lord deliver u from hatred...

And if na good dick u need, contact francesco01

3 Likes

Re: Rio Ferdinand On A Media Tour In Lagos, Visits Computer Village (Pics) by OsamaDallon: 1:51pm On Feb 01, 2020
[s]
Ebenezar2020:
always you, always complaining and condemning.
Hian I tire for u o
[/s]
Re: Rio Ferdinand On A Media Tour In Lagos, Visits Computer Village (Pics) by mabea: 1:51pm On Feb 01, 2020
Hhenryy:

I can't forget the defensive pair of Ferdinand, Sylvester, Brown and Vidic. They were almost impenetrable. I think that was the best defensive line man utd ever had. Unfortunately, the team is in shambles now.
I would choose Evra ahead of Sylvester

3 Likes

Re: Rio Ferdinand On A Media Tour In Lagos, Visits Computer Village (Pics) by Papanwamaikpe: 1:51pm On Feb 01, 2020
Ebenezar2020:
grin
Re: Rio Ferdinand On A Media Tour In Lagos, Visits Computer Village (Pics) by OsamaDallon: 1:51pm On Feb 01, 2020
[s]
Ebenezar2020:
[/s]
[s]
Ebenezar2020:
during his days we used to call him "ikong ekpo" meaning igbo smoker in Calabar language
[/s]
Re: Rio Ferdinand On A Media Tour In Lagos, Visits Computer Village (Pics) by DimIsaac10(m): 1:55pm On Feb 01, 2020
mayklef:
Awon Omo Wobe village
Hit like if u know his phone wil b stolen at d end of d day grin grin grin cheesy
Na cos of ur type Trump ban some sets of Nigerians.
Re: Rio Ferdinand On A Media Tour In Lagos, Visits Computer Village (Pics) by seguno2: 1:57pm On Feb 01, 2020
crestedaguiyi:
Mtchew

This one come to make us spend our small thing.

Him no come to invest but to collect.

Bleep him and his handlers

Na why you too get sense like this?
Are you sure that you are a Nigerian grin

1 Like

Re: Rio Ferdinand On A Media Tour In Lagos, Visits Computer Village (Pics) by OsamaDallon: 1:58pm On Feb 01, 2020
[s]
Ebenezar2020:
See as he con fresh cool
[/s]
Re: Rio Ferdinand On A Media Tour In Lagos, Visits Computer Village (Pics) by seguno2: 1:59pm On Feb 01, 2020
Hhenryy:

Are you based in Manchester
Or you are with us in Nigeria without a home team that you can retell their history like this?

1 Like

Re: Rio Ferdinand On A Media Tour In Lagos, Visits Computer Village (Pics) by MonTaNa92: 2:00pm On Feb 01, 2020
Na so bro.. For our side.. Dey call him Fa'gbo Fa'gbo..
ValCon888:
I can bet my two left balls the crowd was shouting "igbo!" "Igbo!!" "Igbo!!!"

Ferdinand the legendary igbo smoker. Fela would be proud one of his sons came home.
Re: Rio Ferdinand On A Media Tour In Lagos, Visits Computer Village (Pics) by MPESA(m): 2:02pm On Feb 01, 2020
Mymynd4u:
Haaaa this is cheating of the highest order... He must visit imo, Enugu and Anambra too ooo.

If not, Ferdinand will be consider an ewedu gobbler and a triablist grin

NYSC increase corper allawee to 33k and before u no it, some people have started advertising different kind of training for corpers just to collect from the 33k sha.

Naija sef

Senseless comment .

1 Like

Re: Rio Ferdinand On A Media Tour In Lagos, Visits Computer Village (Pics) by Gabson001(m): 2:03pm On Feb 01, 2020
Wetin him come do
Re: Rio Ferdinand On A Media Tour In Lagos, Visits Computer Village (Pics) by Crochet: 2:06pm On Feb 01, 2020
We were grew up together as a kid Back then and we still keep in touch.
Re: Rio Ferdinand On A Media Tour In Lagos, Visits Computer Village (Pics) by Wyzzhi22: 2:09pm On Feb 01, 2020
Re: Rio Ferdinand On A Media Tour In Lagos, Visits Computer Village (Pics) by Kayblag: 2:12pm On Feb 01, 2020
You are welcome to Nigeria Rio Fagbo baba.
OndoFirstBorn:
Ex-Manchester United player Rio Ferdinand visits Computer Village, Lagos.

Ferdinand was brought to Nigeria by Guinness and has been going on a media tour.

https://twitter.com/MobilePunch/status/1223299405211688960?s=19
Re: Rio Ferdinand On A Media Tour In Lagos, Visits Computer Village (Pics) by miqos02(m): 2:19pm On Feb 01, 2020
Hhenryy:

I can't forget the defensive pair of Ferdinand, Silvestre, Brown and Vidic. They were almost impenetrable. I think that was the best defensive line man utd ever had. Unfortunately, the team is in shambles now.
remove Silvestre and Brown from that your list Bros.
Re: Rio Ferdinand On A Media Tour In Lagos, Visits Computer Village (Pics) by Liposure: 2:30pm On Feb 01, 2020
Rio, One of d greatest english defender to eva play d game. Meanwhile rumour has it dat d first suspected case of d dreaded corona virus has just been recorded in nigeria
Re: Rio Ferdinand On A Media Tour In Lagos, Visits Computer Village (Pics) by Hhenryy: 2:31pm On Feb 01, 2020
mabea:
I would choose Evra ahead of Sylvester

Silvestre played Centre Back (CB) While Evra played Left Back (LB) so you can not compare both of them. You can only compare Evra with other LB.
Re: Rio Ferdinand On A Media Tour In Lagos, Visits Computer Village (Pics) by Cyoung4real(m): 2:36pm On Feb 01, 2020
Slawormir:

Damnnnnn niggarrr

Vidic when Fernando Torres dey force anyhow

Na only evra bus stop i fit remember

Damnnnnnnn niggarrrrr
you are not a real nigarrrrr
Vidic over Evra anytime any day

1 Like

Re: Rio Ferdinand On A Media Tour In Lagos, Visits Computer Village (Pics) by Hhenryy: 2:36pm On Feb 01, 2020
miqos02:
remove Silvestre and Brown from that your list Bros.

Lol, i guess you didn't watch them play during their prime between 2002—2005, else you won't say that.
Re: Rio Ferdinand On A Media Tour In Lagos, Visits Computer Village (Pics) by pacespot(m): 2:43pm On Feb 01, 2020
Nice, Ferdinand, the street boy himself, doesn't mind mingling with the street grin
Re: Rio Ferdinand On A Media Tour In Lagos, Visits Computer Village (Pics) by Nobody: 2:44pm On Feb 01, 2020
dominique:
Common Dominique this is a very Wrong thing to say.

Yes he was part of the squad but at the same time he was employed, under the club he worked for and if the management of the company he works for, ordered them to leave, then he had no choice than to leave.

You should have known better than to criticize him.

By the way, how well do you know that he is jobless?

Do you know the investment he has?

Anyways just felt like correcting you.
Re: Rio Ferdinand On A Media Tour In Lagos, Visits Computer Village (Pics) by Lexusgs430: 2:44pm On Feb 01, 2020
Hin wan buy uk used iPhone?..... grin
Re: Rio Ferdinand On A Media Tour In Lagos, Visits Computer Village (Pics) by Nobody: 2:56pm On Feb 01, 2020
hisexcellency34:
Nothing strange. His mother is a Lagosian and he is also a titled Chief (Fiwagboye of Lagos)

bobs see mad lie wey you come blow for here...make una get small conscience na

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigeria Vs Ivory Coast - CHAN Qualifier (4 - 1) On 6th July 2013 / Ronaldinho Set To Marry His 2 Girlfriends At The Same Time. Photos / Cardboard Beds To Prevent Sex At Tokyo 2020 Olympics Installed By Officials

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.