Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,822 members, 7,810,152 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:50 PM

Okada Ban: How Gokada Donated 30 Police Motorbikes To Lagos Govt For Security - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okada Ban: How Gokada Donated 30 Police Motorbikes To Lagos Govt For Security (593 Views)

Gunmen Invades Imo School, Chase Students Out And Set Motorbikes On Fire / Okada Ban: Gokada, Max Riders, Others Protest In Lagos / Lagos Government Donates 23 Sinoki Supra Motorbikes To The RRS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Okada Ban: How Gokada Donated 30 Police Motorbikes To Lagos Govt For Security by GamalNasser: 8:45pm On Jan 31, 2020
As the ban on the operations of Okadas in Lagos takes effect see below pictures of 30 200cc capacity policing MotorBikes and 60 Helmets donated to Lagos State govt securelagos program . This is coming in light of the Lagos Govt denying giving any approval to bike hailing companies to operate.

Re: Okada Ban: How Gokada Donated 30 Police Motorbikes To Lagos Govt For Security by Brandstudio01: 8:46pm On Jan 31, 2020
My sympathy goes to one of my Major Motorcycle and Trycircle importer that I made a Logo for in 2019 Here in Lagos.

Its really sad!

1 Like

Re: Okada Ban: How Gokada Donated 30 Police Motorbikes To Lagos Govt For Security by masterflowx(m): 8:52pm On Jan 31, 2020
I think those people are making a lot of money.
I woke up a bit late yesterday and I decided to go to my office through O Ride for the first time because the traffic was so horrible.
From Ajah bus stop to Sandfill/Mobile they charged me 1k.

1 Like

Re: Okada Ban: How Gokada Donated 30 Police Motorbikes To Lagos Govt For Security by Enwhen(m): 8:52pm On Jan 31, 2020
We go miss Okada for Apapa and many ODA roads oo, chaii

Polithiefcians can change colour more than Camelion....Dem for first repair the roads them first before the ban... We go trek fire

1 Like

Re: Okada Ban: How Gokada Donated 30 Police Motorbikes To Lagos Govt For Security by xamuel17(m): 8:53pm On Jan 31, 2020
Lagos state govt no get joy ohh

(1) (Reply)

Casted!!!!!see The Dictionary Meaning Of Lagos State Governor, "Sanwoolu" / How To Attain Religious Harmony In Nigeria By Osinbajo & World Methodist Leader / BREAK: Festus Keyamo Drags WAEC To Court Over Gov. Hope Uzodinma's Cert Forgery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.