Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,832 members, 7,813,755 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:43 PM

Uti - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Uti (536 Views)

Lifestyle Changes To Manage A Urinary Tract Infection (uti) / Urinary Track Infections (UTI): How To Diagnose And Treat / Urinary Tract Infection (UTI) In Children: Causes, Symptoms, Risk Factors, Diagn (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Uti by Coolgasman(m): 9:35pm On Jan 31, 2020
Pls I am a male and i need a lasting solution to a UTI i hqve been battling since last May. Any suggestions pls. Been taken Ciprotab, enrythomycin, gentamicin, ofloflaxin and so on no changes. Pls help.
Re: Uti by Healthyway15: 12:41am On Feb 01, 2020
Coolgasman:
Pls I am a male and i need a lasting solution to a UTI i hqve been battling since last May. Any suggestions pls. Been taken Ciprotab, enrythomycin, gentamicin, ofloflaxin and so on no changes. Pls help.

Hello... sorry about your condition

When looking for advice on a particular health condition, one should provide enough details on the symptoms he/she feels. This surely helps in proper diagnosis and recommendation of suitable treatment for the desired results.

UTI is mostly treated with antibiotics but unfortunately, the bacteria are building up more resistance against antibiotics, thereby rendering most antibiotics useless.

The symptoms vary in most people. How often do you urinate? Have you been feeling any back pain, fever? Have you been noticing blood in your urine? And have you been treated for a kidney or bladder infection before? Just state how you feel.

Providing answers to these questions really helps in its proper complete treatment, and also prevent further complications.

Thank you!
Re: Uti by Coolgasman(m): 8:26pm On Feb 04, 2020
Healthyway15:

Hello... sorry about your condition

When looking for advice on a particular health condition, one should provide enough details on the symptoms he/she feels. This surely helps in proper diagnosis and recommendation of suitable treatment for the desired results.

UTI is mostly treated with antibiotics but unfortunately, the bacteria are building up more resistance against antibiotics, thereby rendering most antibiotics useless.

The symptoms vary in most people. How often do you urinate? Have you been feeling any back pain, fever? Have you been noticing blood in your urine? And have you been treated for a kidney or bladder infection before? Just state how you feel.

Providing answers to these questions really helps in its proper complete treatment, and also prevent further complications.

Thank you!

no I have not been treated for kidney or bladder infection before sir. I've done two tests before and results came back to say no blood in my urine. No back pain, no fever. Wat could be so wrong sir. I start feeling pains down there not during urination or immediately after but like 3 mins after urinating. When I get into sexual urges and I regretfully masturbate, the pain triples. Pls just wat can I do to make this go away. Just under 4 months away to make it a year of UTI pain

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING;Coronavirus:One New Case Confirmed In FCT,Totalling 27 Cases in Nigeria / Allow Private Hospitals To Run Coronavirus Test, Dangote Tells FG / COVID-19: Ooni Fumigates Ile-ife, Moves To Donate Fumigators To 36 States

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.