Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,553 members, 7,827,072 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:16 AM

NYSC Disclaimer On Payment Of Arrears To Corpers - NYSC (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC Disclaimer On Payment Of Arrears To Corpers (53244 Views)

Is Payment Of Arrears Included In The New NYSC Allowance? / Rivers State Begins Payment Of N15,000 To Corpers / Rochas Okorocha Gives N10,000 To Corpers Who Passed Out Today In Imo State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC Disclaimer On Payment Of Arrears To Corpers by kellybriggs(m): 5:07pm On Feb 01, 2020
Yankiss:
What's the source of these fake news? The other day it was Pastor Oyedepo denied USA visa. Fake news is unpalatable. There should be a clamp down on perpetrators.
It's not a fake news.
Source is NYSC official handle
Re: NYSC Disclaimer On Payment Of Arrears To Corpers by kristana(f): 7:25pm On Feb 01, 2020
Brunicekid:
This is not a matter of "deserve". It is a matter of when the new minimum wage is expected to begin implementation, which is actually January, 2020.
. But they paid federal workers the arrears
Re: NYSC Disclaimer On Payment Of Arrears To Corpers by MNDY(m): 8:50pm On Feb 01, 2020
aminusodiq:
This is also an evidence of a failed government!!
We learnt dat arrears was paid during the last increment in GEJs tenure!!!!

This Disclaimer did not state if NYSC will not pay it or will. It is only saying that the message in circulation with a breakdown of the amounts of the arrears according to batches is not from NYSC. I saw the message.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NYSC Disclaimer On Payment Of Arrears To Corpers by MNDY(m): 8:53pm On Feb 01, 2020
Karleb:
The man is neither denying nor confirming anything here.

Thank you my brother.
This Disclaimer is only disassociating NYSC from a message in circulation stating the amounts in arrears according to batches, saying the message is not from NYSC. I even have that message.

1 Like

Re: NYSC Disclaimer On Payment Of Arrears To Corpers by Legendguru: 10:23pm On Feb 01, 2020
Hmmm
Re: NYSC Disclaimer On Payment Of Arrears To Corpers by aminusodiq(m): 11:09pm On Feb 01, 2020
MNDY:

This Disclaimer did not state if NYSC will not pay it or will. It is only saying that the message in circulation with a breakdown of the amounts of the arrears according to batches is not from NYSC. I saw the message.
it made reference to the 2020 budget,,,, I think d write up is written to stylishly convey dia decision.... Kindly read again
Re: NYSC Disclaimer On Payment Of Arrears To Corpers by bisten14: 7:09am On Feb 02, 2020
aminusodiq:
This is also an evidence of a failed government!!
We learnt dat arrears was paid during the last increment in GEJs tenure!!!!
No be you people said should stop using GEJ government as an excuse for failure? Why are you referencing with GEJ government?
Re: NYSC Disclaimer On Payment Of Arrears To Corpers by aminusodiq(m): 7:26am On Feb 02, 2020
bisten14:

No be you people said should stop using GEJ government as an excuse for failure? Why are you referencing with GEJ government?
no b u talk say dia is nothing good in pdps 16 yes tenure Rather dan tackle d present, u talk abt how someone ddnt do somtin 20yrs ago!!!
Re: NYSC Disclaimer On Payment Of Arrears To Corpers by loswhite(m): 1:35pm On Feb 02, 2020
kokaneprodigy:
even if you save the whole 33k that’ll give u 396k. You’ll start small business, learn demanding skill and even run masters with less than 400k.

Okay.
don't mind the idiot
Re: NYSC Disclaimer On Payment Of Arrears To Corpers by mercyland93(m): 5:57pm On Feb 02, 2020
The 33k is too much, they ought not to pay them more than 25k per month if there would be any rise at all
We need to protect our country from inflation....
Re: NYSC Disclaimer On Payment Of Arrears To Corpers by Leauwizzy: 5:10pm On Feb 04, 2020
MNDY:

Check their Facebook page. They replied comments there. Is official, No Payment of arrears.

1 Like

Re: NYSC Disclaimer On Payment Of Arrears To Corpers by divineappo(m): 5:12pm On Feb 05, 2020
happinezz110:
I wonder y some people are seeing dis 33k like billions, I use to think I'm gonna buy mansion too wen they increase it to 19,800 not until I got there nd I realized it's just a numb especially for some of us that hv no support from family nd u still hv to send something home for ur little ones.
kpele dear

which state are u serving in

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man In NYSC Uniform Spotted Pushing Heavily Loaded Truck In Port Harcourt / Memes Of An Ex-corper (this Will Make Your Day) / Nysc Chronicles Of A Wayward Lagos Corper

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.