Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,448 members, 7,816,030 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:04 AM

A Deadly Influenza Virus Is Spreading Across America, 15 Million People Infected - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / A Deadly Influenza Virus Is Spreading Across America, 15 Million People Infected (59348 Views)

Dangerous Coronavirus Mutation In Danish Minks: 15 Million To Be Killed / Corona Virus Is Airborne. Infections Occur Through Aerosol Transmission / Corona Virus: Is It Safe To Order Stuff From AliExpress? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Deadly Influenza Virus Is Spreading Across America, 15 Million People Infected by Osidazz19: 1:15pm On Feb 01, 2020
Influenza kills thousands of people in the US every year. Most that are often affected the are old and sick people.
Got my flu shot since October last year. Hopefully that will protect against this strain of virus.
Re: A Deadly Influenza Virus Is Spreading Across America, 15 Million People Infected by Vilgax: 1:16pm On Feb 01, 2020
i feel the world is overdue for a major pandemic

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Deadly Influenza Virus Is Spreading Across America, 15 Million People Infected by Omojolaray(m): 1:17pm On Feb 01, 2020
Burst brain and Man dey find money.... Mofor
Re: A Deadly Influenza Virus Is Spreading Across America, 15 Million People Infected by Macgyver1: 1:18pm On Feb 01, 2020
Biological warfare.

1 Like

Re: A Deadly Influenza Virus Is Spreading Across America, 15 Million People Infected by valarmorghulis: 1:18pm On Feb 01, 2020
Thank you for banning Nigeria at least we are safe cool

1 Like

Re: A Deadly Influenza Virus Is Spreading Across America, 15 Million People Infected by MickzyDonald: 1:18pm On Feb 01, 2020
Benjaniblinks:
Thank God say Trump don ban Nigerians to enter America tongue before one ediot embarassed go contact this useless virus come give us wey Neva go there before. cry
tongue
Re: A Deadly Influenza Virus Is Spreading Across America, 15 Million People Infected by holuwajobar(m): 1:18pm On Feb 01, 2020
And WHO is listing Nigeria among high risk of this viruses

1 Like

Re: A Deadly Influenza Virus Is Spreading Across America, 15 Million People Infected by TOPCRUISE(m): 1:19pm On Feb 01, 2020
Consequence of travel ban. Kudos to Village pipu angry
Re: A Deadly Influenza Virus Is Spreading Across America, 15 Million People Infected by Timileyin1234(m): 1:19pm On Feb 01, 2020
End time
Re: A Deadly Influenza Virus Is Spreading Across America, 15 Million People Infected by Admiral49(m): 1:21pm On Feb 01, 2020
END OF THE WORLD? PLEASE ANSWER

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Deadly Influenza Virus Is Spreading Across America, 15 Million People Infected by Onlineclothing(m): 1:22pm On Feb 01, 2020
Endtime disease
I supply pant trousers for male for 1500 and less than that in wholesale purchase.The brands are top Europe designers.
Any colour kindly dm click profile
Customers outside lagos will pay a token for delivery.
Chinos
Shirts available
Re: A Deadly Influenza Virus Is Spreading Across America, 15 Million People Infected by Olam09(m): 1:24pm On Feb 01, 2020
Thank God trump don ban nigerians from going to America to bring the virus to Nigeria una welldone ooo white and black witches and wizards i hail oo iran i hail oo niger i hail oo uk your head don dey catch dem small small
Re: A Deadly Influenza Virus Is Spreading Across America, 15 Million People Infected by victorDanladi: 1:25pm On Feb 01, 2020
Donald trump must resign.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Deadly Influenza Virus Is Spreading Across America, 15 Million People Infected by spiritedtete: 1:25pm On Feb 01, 2020
Influenza is a normal sickness... abeg. It is due to cold and flushot is taken to prevent it... also it is just like malaria is to Nigerians
Re: A Deadly Influenza Virus Is Spreading Across America, 15 Million People Infected by Liposure: 1:26pm On Feb 01, 2020
Rumour has it dat d deadly corona virus has just landed in nigeria
Re: A Deadly Influenza Virus Is Spreading Across America, 15 Million People Infected by Kingsleyosagie: 1:26pm On Feb 01, 2020
The end is near

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Deadly Influenza Virus Is Spreading Across America, 15 Million People Infected by Angelfrost(m): 1:26pm On Feb 01, 2020
popsy2:
Corona in the East, Influenza in the West. The planet is sick. Heal the World oh Lord. embarassed

Anyways, the benefits of having your business legalized cannot be overemphasized. It builds public confidence in your brand and wins you more sales. So, if you are in need of CAC company registration, Business Name registration, Foundation, Schools, Church, NGO, Trademark, NAFDAC number on your products etc, talk to us at www. Lawlab. Com. ng
You may also consult us on any of the above free of charge. Yes! Free of charge.

Heal which world...

God already healed the world centuries ago after He sent His son to die for all sins. Didn't the Bible say "By His stripes, ye are healed"??!

The world knows what to do to be healed!!!... God can only observe from afar!!!

1 Like

Re: A Deadly Influenza Virus Is Spreading Across America, 15 Million People Infected by SyrusdeHansome(m): 1:27pm On Feb 01, 2020
This world is fading away nd all that it craves.
Re: A Deadly Influenza Virus Is Spreading Across America, 15 Million People Infected by simplesearch: 1:27pm On Feb 01, 2020
MATTHEW 24:1-8(emphasis on verse 7 & cool

Read this words of Christ carefully & slowly where emphasis is stressed, don't wait to see what's next to happen to get prepare, culminating events are already unfolding which is an x-ray of the bigger picture ahead. Delay may be dangerous, be prepared now so whatever happens you'll be eternally safe forever with Christ.

1 And Jesus went out, and departed from the temple: and his disciples came to him for to shew him the buildings of the temple.
2 And Jesus said unto them, See ye not all these things? verily I say unto you, There shall not be left here one stone upon another, that shall not be thrown down.

3 And as he sat upon the mount of Olives, the disciples came unto him privately, saying, Tell us, when shall these things be? and what shall be the sign of thy coming, and of the end of the world?

4 And Jesus answered and said unto them, Take heed that no man deceive you.

5 For many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and shall deceive many.

6 And ye shall hear of wars and rumours of wars: see that ye be not troubled: for all these things must come to pass, but the end is not yet.

7 For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be famines, and pestilence, and earthquakes, in divers places.

8 All these are the beginning of sorrows.
Re: A Deadly Influenza Virus Is Spreading Across America, 15 Million People Infected by tidytim: 1:29pm On Feb 01, 2020
Yawn...

Influenza has been here for over 100 years and now mostly contained.

Typically , the people who die from this disease are the elderly and very young children.

Nothing to do with END TIMES.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Deadly Influenza Virus Is Spreading Across America, 15 Million People Infected by tidytim: 1:31pm On Feb 01, 2020
simplesearch:
MATTHEW 24:1-8[i][/i](emphasis on verse 7 & cool

Read this words of Christ carefully & slowly where emphasis is stressed, don't wait to see what's next to happen to get prepare, culminating events are already unfolding which is an x-ray of the bigger picture ahead. Delay may be dangerous, be prepared now so whatever happens you'll be eternally safe forever with Christ.

1 And Jesus went out, and departed from the temple: and his disciples came to him for to shew him the buildings of the temple.
2 And Jesus said unto them, See ye not all these things? verily I say unto you, There shall not be left here one stone upon another, that shall not be thrown down.

3 And as he sat upon the mount of Olives, the disciples came unto him privately, saying, Tell us, when shall these things be? and what shall be the sign of thy coming, and of the end of the world?

4 And Jesus answered and said unto them, Take heed that no man deceive you.

5 For many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and shall deceive many.

6 And ye shall hear of wars and rumours of wars: see that ye be not troubled: for all these things must come to pass, but the end is not yet.

7 For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be famines, and pestilence[/b], and earthquakes, in divers places.

8 [b]All these are the beginning of sorrows.

Stop this nonsense please.

In fact we have less wars than we use to have hundreds of years ago and we have had worse famines that the famines we have today and we have perhaps more earthquakes but thats only because we have the means to report these events unlike a few centuries ago.

1 Like

Re: A Deadly Influenza Virus Is Spreading Across America, 15 Million People Infected by akposking(m): 1:33pm On Feb 01, 2020
SPLITS:
cry

All these flu and viruses are orchestred by humans, if the world goes into extinction this night. Humans are responsible.
I concur with you also, all this stuffs are man made to control population and nothing less. Only the strong will survive.
Re: A Deadly Influenza Virus Is Spreading Across America, 15 Million People Infected by crackhouse(m): 1:33pm On Feb 01, 2020
Wetin we do devil for this world bikonu? He no even want wait for jesus to come back again and he want destroy the world by himself.
Re: A Deadly Influenza Virus Is Spreading Across America, 15 Million People Infected by Nobody: 1:35pm On Feb 01, 2020
tidytim:
Yawn...

Influenza has been here for over 100 years and now mostly contained.

Typically , the people who die from this disease are the elderly and very young children.

Nothing to do with END TIMES.

My brother in law's wife lost her older brother in the US through type A influenza. This is not what you should take lightly. The deceased was a 33 year old man.
Re: A Deadly Influenza Virus Is Spreading Across America, 15 Million People Infected by Jaymaestro(m): 1:36pm On Feb 01, 2020
The decade of the end is here.

Those who understand the times and seasons as written in the Word of God wouldn't be shocked but excited. And those that have faith in themselves , knowledge and everything of the world , apart from God – should take heed!

1 Like

Re: A Deadly Influenza Virus Is Spreading Across America, 15 Million People Infected by Oricha62(m): 1:36pm On Feb 01, 2020
Sign of end time . majority of people have forgotten their Creator,they do a lot of things that please them and forget about God .May God save us all.

3 Likes

Re: A Deadly Influenza Virus Is Spreading Across America, 15 Million People Infected by shogsman(m): 1:38pm On Feb 01, 2020
Who cares,their problem not ours.

1 Like

Re: A Deadly Influenza Virus Is Spreading Across America, 15 Million People Infected by Discombulator: 1:39pm On Feb 01, 2020
Can you fools stop pushing American news to our front page for fuvk sake,how is this my business.

1 Like

Re: A Deadly Influenza Virus Is Spreading Across America, 15 Million People Infected by igboamakaaa: 1:40pm On Feb 01, 2020
Mistaicey2288:
Na wah ooo shocked... What's really going on these days with all these different viruses and diseases spreading and killing nah.. So Influenza has killed this much people in the US alone within just 2019/2020. Never knew Flu was this deadly ooo.. How come it just suddenly started killing people this much now.. Corona Virus dey there, with no cure in sight yet, na Flu dey kill people for America now... It's well oooo.... May God have mercy.

First FTC by the way. And a really significant one at that cos of 3 reasons.
1. First FTC of the month
2. First FTC of my birth month (Birthday is tomorrow February 2nd)
3. First FTC on a thread by the renowned Macsjebs who usually creates Front Page worthy threads..

Something tells me this month will be good to me.. Amen! Happy New Month everyone. Y'all have a good one. wink

When I told y'all that a major world event was going to happen shortly after that super wolf blood moon a lot of people bashed me. Now you can see for yourself.

There's always an event attached to the appearance of a blood moon. Pay attention to signs from God, don't believe all that scientists tell you.
Re: A Deadly Influenza Virus Is Spreading Across America, 15 Million People Infected by 2shure: 1:40pm On Feb 01, 2020
Pls what does visa ban mean. Doesnt mean no need for applying for us visa again fkr nigerians. Or
Re: A Deadly Influenza Virus Is Spreading Across America, 15 Million People Infected by Dagrace01(m): 1:41pm On Feb 01, 2020
I'm smelling all these to be biological weapons!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Coronavirus May Be Here To Stay - WHO Warns As New Clusters Emerge / COVID-19: Ibrahim Shetima Tests Positive Again / Ly-mphshamei Broad-spectrum Antibiotics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.