Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,743 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:51 PM

Breaking; IPOB Replies Garba Shehu (presidency) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking; IPOB Replies Garba Shehu (presidency) (4240 Views)

Channels TV Interview: Ortom Replies Garba Shehu, Says 'I Stand By My Statement' / Shame On You - Mbaka Replies Garba Shehu On Contract Scandal / Aisha Yesufu Replies Garba Shehu Who Said Nobody Can Bring Down Buhari's Govt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breaking; IPOB Replies Garba Shehu (presidency) by Area4Area: 9:31am On Feb 01, 2020
allthingsgood:

It will take another 100years for igbos to wake up and use their brain.
But this rubbish u typed now, how does that help ur situation America banned u which means u are on lock down here in the same zoo u hate so much. As in am just baffled!!!
You spoke my mind, I guess he feels the ban would affect Buhari and other Nigerians but him, his friends and family would be shielded from the ban. The way the brains of some Nigerian youths reason can amaze the devil sef
Re: Breaking; IPOB Replies Garba Shehu (presidency) by ogbuefi677(m): 9:42am On Feb 01, 2020
Area4Area:
Repeating a lie wouldn't make it the truth, why can't IPOB give us an uncontroversial proof that his house was invaded? You tell us that his house was invaded but no picture or video showing one soldier in Afara-Ukwu on the said day of the invasion, how do you convince most Nigerians that any invasion took place?
So you took out all these time and energy to type this nonsense which can only amount to deceiving yourself?
You need psychiatric help oo

2 Likes

Re: Breaking; IPOB Replies Garba Shehu (presidency) by Area4Area: 9:46am On Feb 01, 2020
slam7000:

You are nauseating, highly mischievous and evil.

The invasion of Nnamdi Kanu’s home has been well documented.

There was a video of that attack by someone from his house the moment it was happening. That boy was probably killed in that invasion.

There were bullet holes all over the walls of the house, vehicles, dead dog and people who sustained gunshot wounds.

Ipob placed a cctv when the Army, police and federal govt denied the invasion. That cctv caught the police going into Nnamdi Kanu’s house and stealing and carrying away his properties. The evil police denied that but when confronted with cctv evidence, they changed and admitted that they went there and acted on ‘intelligence’ that weapons were in that property.

You are evil. It’s either you are a very deceitful person or you are hideously ignorant.

Nigeria, the army, police and Buhari’s govt are all acting like comedians.
Only kids and people with no proper upbringing would start insulting people in order to pass across their opinion.

That said, that said video on the day of the invasion and the next when we were shown scattered rooms and bullet riddled walls, was there in any one we saw Nigerian soldiers? That of the CCTV you mentioned, it was later proven by nairaland FBI that it was an earlier video and not in Nigeria just like several videos and pictures circulated then were from the killings in Cameroon.
Everything you just brought up can't convince anyone of any invasion except of course..... you know them.
Re: Breaking; IPOB Replies Garba Shehu (presidency) by Area4Area: 9:55am On Feb 01, 2020
inspirator1:

Are you for real? Don't tell me you are here on freemode please. Or that you don't know how to search for anything in YOUTUBE. Nigerians are indeed the problem of Nigeria not our leaders. How will being an ethnic bigots make Nigeria united? So because it didn't happen in Yoruba land, Middle Belt or even Northern Nigeria, is now a hoax? You amaze me! Why not tell me that Boko Haram is also not real?
Not so, I've seen the videos when they were released then just like other people and I couldn't find a single soldier in any, not one forensic investigation has been carried out on any bullet to determine if they were owned by the soldiers.
I'm not saying I'm absolving the soldiers from this all but a good proof should be part of it.
Re: Breaking; IPOB Replies Garba Shehu (presidency) by Area4Area: 9:57am On Feb 01, 2020
ogbuefi677:

So you took out all these time and energy to type this nonsense which can only amount to deceiving yourself?
You need psychiatric help oo
No need engaging you, you can move along.
Re: Breaking; IPOB Replies Garba Shehu (presidency) by Mrexcell(m): 10:00am On Feb 01, 2020
toplinetrtrend:

Between fulani herdsmen and IPOB, which one does your conscience thinks should be called a terrorist organization?

Almajiris don't have the ability or capacity to comprehend and give good judgement on issues like this.

3 Likes

Re: Breaking; IPOB Replies Garba Shehu (presidency) by Mrexcell(m): 10:16am On Feb 01, 2020
slam7000:

You are nauseating, highly mischievous and evil.

The invasion of Nnamdi Kanu’s home has been well documented.

There was a video of that attack by someone from his house the moment it was happening. That boy was probably killed in that invasion.

There were bullet holes all over the walls of the house, vehicles, dead dog and people who sustained gunshot wounds.

Ipob placed a cctv when the Army, police and federal govt denied the invasion. That cctv caught the police going into Nnamdi Kanu’s house and stealing and carrying away his properties. The evil police denied that but when confronted with cctv evidence, they changed and admitted that they went there and acted on ‘intelligence’ that weapons were in that property.

You are evil. It’s either you are a very deceitful person or you are hideously ignorant.

Nigeria, the army, police and Buhari’s govt are all acting like comedians.

That person u quoted knows very well that kanu's house was invaded but u should not expect them to admit it simply because Nigeria is a country that survives and trives on propaganda.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking; IPOB Replies Garba Shehu (presidency) by djon78(m): 10:26am On Feb 01, 2020
Area4Area:
You spoke my mind, I guess he feels the ban would affect Buhari and other Nigerians but him, his friends and family would be shielded from the ban. The way the brains of some Nigerian youths reason can amaze the devil sef

And you think it's only America that's a place one can travel to?
There are more than 100 nations in the world someone can go to.
I wonder why people are so fixated about US. This is the major reason we are so underdeveloped.

What stops Nigerian leaders from upgrading Nigeria with world class infrastructures?
Vision less, clueless leadership

Develop your country, who will even remember US exists. But no they can't.
And these are all the things giving rise to groups like IPOB.
The leaders have failed to develop the nation, so these groups provides the people with a belief of a better country of there own.

2 Likes

Re: Breaking; IPOB Replies Garba Shehu (presidency) by Mrexcell(m): 10:27am On Feb 01, 2020
EagleNest:
Nigeria is too divided for my liking, on ethnic and religious lines. I'm afraid we'll find it difficult to find a common ground if we continue to play these dangerous ethnic games.

The fact remains, Buhari shouldn't have been elected at this time of Nigerians chequered history. He belongs to the past and doesn't have the capacity to meet up with the stringent intellectual requirements of leading Nigeria at this time and age.

Nigeria can never ever be United or become cohesive for national development simply because of islam. Look at other developed nations they are either fully islamic nation or fully christain nation.

2 Likes

Re: Breaking; IPOB Replies Garba Shehu (presidency) by slam7000(m): 10:51am On Feb 01, 2020
Area4Area:
Only kids and people with no proper upbringing would start insulting people in order to pass across their opinion.

That said, that said video on the day of the invasion and the next when we were shown scattered rooms and bullet riddled walls, was there in any one we saw Nigerian soldiers? That of the CCTV you mentioned, it was later proven by nairaland FBI that it was an earlier video and not in Nigeria just like several videos and pictures circulated then were from the killings in Cameroon.
Everything you just brought up can't convince anyone of any invasion except of course..... you know them.

It’s either you are trolling or you are being mischievous.

Few days before that incident, the Nigeria lm army went to Afaraukwu on a show of strength. They wanted to intimidate and gauge ipob’s reaction.
People were shot. A young man was shot in the thigh, videos of that was online. Attempts were made to stop his bleeding. Several others sustained various degrees of injuries. There were casualties.

After the invasion of Kanu’s house, the army went further to bully young men, many were made to lay in muddy waters...photos which many of you use on social media to mock Igbos.

With the accusations of the military over that action, was there any form of investigation about the incident. Did the police ever investigate that?
The cctv clearly showed police hilux trucks with the police going inside the building and carting away properties. Shame on you for denying that.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breaking; IPOB Replies Garba Shehu (presidency) by Nobody: 11:36am On Feb 01, 2020
Area4Area:
Not so, I've seen the videos when they were released then just like other people and I couldn't find a single soldier in any, not one forensic investigation has been carried out on any bullet to determine if they were owned by the soldiers.
I'm not saying I'm absolving the soldiers from this all but a good proof should be part of it.
You actually answer so well void of the usual Nairaland tantrums.
But answer these sincere questions: Where in Nigeria is forensic test done?
Who will go for it IPOB OR PAND?
If the "terrorist organisation" does that, then tell Nigerians that it belongs to PAND; who will believe them?
At what range can you have a good video footage in the midst of flying bullets and mortars?
Mock operations: if it ever exist, i believe marked bullets are not use.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Breaking; IPOB Replies Garba Shehu (presidency) by StaffofOrayan(m): 11:40am On Feb 01, 2020
I stand with you 100%

1 Like

Re: Breaking; IPOB Replies Garba Shehu (presidency) by StaffofOrayan(m): 11:47am On Feb 01, 2020
Stop this wickedness please!
You have seen how Fulanis kill people
The people you are defending have no human conscience
It would soon dawn on you

Area4Area:
Repeating a lie wouldn't make it the truth, why can't IPOB give us an uncontroversial proof that his house was invaded? You tell us that his house was invaded but no picture or video showing one soldier in Afara-Ukwu on the said day of the invasion, how do you convince most Nigerians that any invasion took place?

1 Like

Re: Breaking; IPOB Replies Garba Shehu (presidency) by Okpotud(m): 12:24pm On Feb 01, 2020
HacheNoire:
What's breaking in the news.

A terrorist organization made a statement and it became breaking news.

The leader of the terrorist organization should please come to Nigeria. Buhari wants to tell him something.

1 Like

Re: Breaking; IPOB Replies Garba Shehu (presidency) by Cherez: 1:06pm On Feb 01, 2020
Area4Area:
Did the NA deny so?
Stop supporting evil. Dont think it wont come to you.
The SW is receiving their own now, who knows when yours will come if you ain't from the SW

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Breaking; IPOB Replies Garba Shehu (presidency) by saaron(m): 1:30pm On Feb 01, 2020
Well articulated response from IPOB.
Quota system products of buhari's fulani regime may learn one or two things from it.
#BuhariMustResign

1 Like

Re: Breaking; IPOB Replies Garba Shehu (presidency) by enemybulldozer(m): 9:44pm On Feb 01, 2020
Area4Area:
The truth is that IPOB don't need to prove anything to the gullible or people that love to dwell on falsehood. What matters is that the world knows the truth.

1 Like

Re: Breaking; IPOB Replies Garba Shehu (presidency) by enemybulldozer(m): 9:48pm On Feb 01, 2020
inspirator1:

Are you for real? Don't tell me you are here on freemode please. Or that you don't know how to search for anything in YOUTUBE. Nigerians are indeed the problem of Nigeria not our leaders. How will being an ethnic bigots make Nigeria united? So because it didn't happen in Yoruba land, Middle Belt or even Northern Nigeria, is now a hoax? You amaze me! Why not tell me that Boko Haram is also not real?
You dey mind Area4Area?? That one loves falsehood die. As far as it's something that is against the great Igbos.

1 Like

Re: Breaking; IPOB Replies Garba Shehu (presidency) by enemybulldozer(m): 9:51pm On Feb 01, 2020
Area4Area:
The ban will affect buhari and his cabal mostly.
Re: Breaking; IPOB Replies Garba Shehu (presidency) by enemybulldozer(m): 10:16pm On Feb 01, 2020
Area4Area:

Stop posting junk and tell your terrorist government to go arrest distinguish senator Abaribe.

You think you can rewrite the horrible event that happened in kanu's residence.

1 Like

Re: Breaking; IPOB Replies Garba Shehu (presidency) by enemybulldozer(m): 9:47am On Feb 02, 2020
Area4Area:
Don't worry, from now on just bear in mind that any post or comment you will be making here pertaining nigger-area/buhari's government must come with a video and forensic investigation. To determine whether your posts are real or not.
Re: Breaking; IPOB Replies Garba Shehu (presidency) by enemybulldozer(m): 10:08am On Feb 02, 2020
StaffofOrayan:
Stop this wickedness please!
You have seen how Fulanis kill people
The people you are defending have no human conscience
It would soon dawn on you

Don't beg Area4Area to stop. People should know that what really makes Ipob strong and resolute in pursuit of the restoration of God's kingdom on earth (which is the republic of biafra) is the hate and bile that is being dished out by the likes of Area4Area.

Kanu will always say that hate, bile and criticism from his enemies is the fuel he needs to champion the biafran cause.

1 Like

Re: Breaking; IPOB Replies Garba Shehu (presidency) by Area4Area: 4:43am On Feb 03, 2020
slam7000:

It’s either you are trolling or you are being mischievous.

Few days before that incident, the Nigeria lm army went to Afaraukwu on a show of strength. They wanted to intimidate and gauge ipob’s reaction.
People were shot. A young man was shot in the thigh, videos of that was online. Attempts were made to stop his bleeding. Several others sustained various degrees of injuries. There were casualties.

After the invasion of Kanu’s house, the army went further to bully young men, many were made to lay in muddy waters...photos which many of you use on social media to mock Igbos.

With the accusations of the military over that action, was there any form of investigation about the incident. Did the police ever investigate that?
The cctv clearly showed police hilux trucks with the police going inside the building and carting away properties. Shame on you for denying that.
Aside the video and pictures of IPOB miscreants in muddy water that we all saw with soldiers, tell me which other proves the soldiers were involved
Re: Breaking; IPOB Replies Garba Shehu (presidency) by Area4Area: 4:48am On Feb 03, 2020
inspirator1:

You actually answer so well void of the usual Nairaland tantrums.
But answer these sincere questions: Where in Nigeria is forensic test done?
Who will go for it IPOB OR PAND?
If the "terrorist organisation" does that, then tell Nigerians that it belongs to PAND; who will believe them?
At what range can you have a good video footage in the midst of flying bullets and mortars?
Mock operations: if it ever exist, i believe marked bullets are not use.
So you can see bros, proving this so called invasion would be difficult except IPOB has very strong proofs
Re: Breaking; IPOB Replies Garba Shehu (presidency) by Area4Area: 4:52am On Feb 03, 2020
Cherez:

Did the NA deny so?
Stop supporting evil. Dont think it wont come to you.
The SW is receiving their own now, who knows when yours will come if you ain't from the SW
A link to where and when the NA admitted invading the house on that day.
Re: Breaking; IPOB Replies Garba Shehu (presidency) by Area4Area: 4:55am On Feb 03, 2020
enemybulldozer:
Don't worry, from now on just bear in mind that any post or comment you will be making here pertaining nigger-area/buhari's government must come with a video and forensic investigation. To determine whether your posts are real or not.
My case dey pain you like this? Sorry ooo, wasn't intentional.
Re: Breaking; IPOB Replies Garba Shehu (presidency) by Area4Area: 4:59am On Feb 03, 2020
enemybulldozer:
Don't beg Area4Area to stop. People should know that what really makes Ipob strong and resolute in pursuit of the restoration of God's kingdom on earth (which is the republic of biafra) is the hate and bile that is being dished out by the likes of Area4Area.

Kanu will always say that hate, bile and criticism from his enemies is the fuel he needs to champion the biafran cause.
What is the meaning of Biafra in English language you love to write and communicate in and remember it was manufactured by the Portuguese.
You can tell me the meaning in any Biafran dialect too.
Re: Breaking; IPOB Replies Garba Shehu (presidency) by enemybulldozer(m): 5:28am On Feb 03, 2020
Area4Area:
What is the meaning of Biafra in English language you love to write and communicate in and remember it was manufactured by the Portuguese.
You can tell me the meaning in any Biafran dialect too.
Since you believe that we (Igbos) cornered and possess the name biafra, tell us our original name before the emergence of the Portuguese.
Re: Breaking; IPOB Replies Garba Shehu (presidency) by enemybulldozer(m): 5:32am On Feb 03, 2020
Area4Area:
My case dey pain you like this? Sorry ooo, wasn't intentional.
How your post go dey pain me when I always enjoy bulldozing you??
Re: Breaking; IPOB Replies Garba Shehu (presidency) by Area4Area: 10:03am On Feb 03, 2020
enemybulldozer:
Since you believe that we (Igbos) cornered and possess the name biafra, tell us our original name before the emergence of the Portuguese.
My Nigeria means " Niger Area".
Niger from Negro,

Negro for black,

Sooo, black area or black people area, I'm black and proud.

What's the damn meaning of your Biafra given by a Portuguese?
Re: Breaking; IPOB Replies Garba Shehu (presidency) by enemybulldozer(m): 3:27pm On Feb 03, 2020
Area4Area:
My Nigeria means " Niger Area".
Niger from Negro,

Negro for black,

Sooo, black area or black people area, I'm black and proud.

What's the damn meaning of your Biafra given by a Portuguese?
Your Nigeria??

Ain't you ashamed of yourself, a thief and a group of fraudsters gave you a contraption and you're proud and happy??

Anyway, you said we cornered and possess biafra as our name. what was the name we bear before the Portuguese came and named some people biafra??

I will only answer your questions if;

1) If you agree with me that we never cornered and possess biafra rather it is our original name.

2)if you can tell me the name we was bearing before the emergence of the Portuguese.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Oshiomhole Moves Out Of APC National Secretariat / Tinubu Flies To France As Nigerians Storm His Hotel In Charles De Gaulle Area / Judiciary Workers: Strike Still On, No Concrete Resolution Reached

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.