Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,558 members, 7,812,800 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:31 PM

Should Nigerians Retaliate The US Travel Ban By Boycotting American Companies? - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Should Nigerians Retaliate The US Travel Ban By Boycotting American Companies? (41436 Views)

Travel Ban On Nigeria: Official US Statement / Reply :should Nigerians Retaliate The US Travel Ban By Boycotting American Compa / Trump Plans To Add Nigeria To US Travel Ban List - Reuters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should Nigerians Retaliate The US Travel Ban By Boycotting American Companies? by adonainana: 9:50am On Feb 01, 2020
If not because we have a useless govt

By now the American ambassador would have been summoned to Aso Rock to explain his actions

The president would have called donald trump to ask why he thought this was a good idea to go with

The president would have put out a statement saying the economy interest of all americans in nigeria and africa is at stake by this decision

The worse is also thereatning to ban all visitors from american into nigerian soil too in tit for tat

Something that you will do that even Donald Trump will know that you are serious and you are not a mumu

7 Likes

Re: Should Nigerians Retaliate The US Travel Ban By Boycotting American Companies? by lomprico(m): 9:51am On Feb 01, 2020
madridguy:
Why won't i laugh when Nigeria is now a laughing stock everywhere....The evil people ruling us are damaging the country and we the masses are folding hand waiting for manner to fall from heaven grin Very soon Niger, Chad and Benin Republic will follow undecided

lol, you and your likes contributed to it na.

Ness levooo! grin
Re: Should Nigerians Retaliate The US Travel Ban By Boycotting American Companies? by sulaak(m): 9:51am On Feb 01, 2020
allthingsgood:
The problem with Nigeria is disloyalty and sheet stupidity. Many Nigerians are opening teeth and dancing that trump banned us. In their mind since they know they will never get chance to travel out so they don't care. Foolishly they don't understand international politics and the effect of the ban on Nigeria internationally.

Take a look at the class of countries trump grouped us into. This is how we will be viewed by the international community. If u think the ban will punish the rich or elite that u so envy, think again. They are more connected and privileged that ur sorry poor dumb ass grin

You want to retaliate against a country that has recently just loaned Nigeria $3 billion. Are you not aware that $29 billion multinational loans will be sanctioned by the World Bank and IMF?

Nigeria is in no position to retaliate with our lack of infrastructure, large debt profile and insecurity the country should keep quite.

3 Likes

Re: Should Nigerians Retaliate The US Travel Ban By Boycotting American Companies? by udemzyudex(m): 9:52am On Feb 01, 2020
Mtcheew, Even China wey better pass Una 100 times hear am talkless of Nigeria wey no produce anything.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should Nigerians Retaliate The US Travel Ban By Boycotting American Companies? by echibuogwu(m): 9:52am On Feb 01, 2020
I said Nigeria... and I’m not doomed but I think u are
xcabczyxabczzzz:

Are you doomed?

1 Like

Re: Should Nigerians Retaliate The US Travel Ban By Boycotting American Companies? by abaliyu(m): 9:52am On Feb 01, 2020
The reason behind this is because of some social vices we engaged ourselves like corruption and the like. People should always reason before jumping into conclusion.
Re: Should Nigerians Retaliate The US Travel Ban By Boycotting American Companies? by Martinez39s(m): 9:52am On Feb 01, 2020
The best way to retaliate is to develop your country. Most Nigerians constitute nuisance abroad. Go Donald Trump, Go USA.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should Nigerians Retaliate The US Travel Ban By Boycotting American Companies? by Kingrefreshed: 9:52am On Feb 01, 2020
ZombieHUNT:

That's the reality
Deal with it

Seconded!

Swallow the bitter chilli pepper and accept this truth.

This is really a Sh*thole capital of the entire whole world with a dead president who function with charged batteries.

4 Likes

Re: Should Nigerians Retaliate The US Travel Ban By Boycotting American Companies? by ugohenry2019(m): 9:52am On Feb 01, 2020
Nigerians and audiocity.... we fight ourselves on social media buh can't go and protest over bad government...still yet we claim right is left and left is right

4 Likes

Re: Should Nigerians Retaliate The US Travel Ban By Boycotting American Companies? by kayzeesoft(m): 9:52am On Feb 01, 2020
Ajekun ìyá ni ó jẹ
Re: Should Nigerians Retaliate The US Travel Ban By Boycotting American Companies? by homirefacuny(m): 9:53am On Feb 01, 2020
xcabczyxabczzzz:

Is something being done about it?

I should be asking you of that. You know how many regimes have failed to fix the Lagos-Ibadan express way and do you know number of lives that road has consumed?
Do you know how much obasanjo budgeted to fix power? What's the end result?

Do you have an idea how much is to be used for national assembly renovation?
The list is endless bro. As I said earlier, open your eyes.
BTW, I study in Germany and I know how the Germans envy the nations with vast abundance of oil! Peace out.

2 Likes

Re: Should Nigerians Retaliate The US Travel Ban By Boycotting American Companies? by captianfreeman(m): 9:53am On Feb 01, 2020
Nigerians are the most docile set of humans on earth. We can't retaliate against anybody.
Re: Should Nigerians Retaliate The US Travel Ban By Boycotting American Companies? by Nobody: 9:54am On Feb 01, 2020
Muhylonaire:

What is this one saying? Shey the politicians that are already citizens of US? Shey the money that has been looted or the one that they are already looting and taking to the US to flex?
The ban is on Nigerians that are still hustling to jail out of 9ja.
no, not true
what they are stealing to flex in america, while that is our entire nations survival money
it is not 1% of americas income. it is at best enriching certain individuals with private businesses, but not to mention that it will impact america as a country
Re: Should Nigerians Retaliate The US Travel Ban By Boycotting American Companies? by OBku4(m): 9:54am On Feb 01, 2020
Davash222:

Smh. Nigerians can’t take half of what they give!
Swerve!
All these people. smh
Re: Should Nigerians Retaliate The US Travel Ban By Boycotting American Companies? by Papanwamaikpe: 9:54am On Feb 01, 2020
allthingsgood:

If u insult me u will be reported. Go learn manners and self esteem.
Shut up! He's right

2 Likes

Re: Should Nigerians Retaliate The US Travel Ban By Boycotting American Companies? by topboss: 9:55am On Feb 01, 2020
DAT IS WAT U GET FOR ALLOWING OBAMA ENTHRONE A REETARD AS YOUR PRESIDENT.

SOMEONE THAT CANNOT SPEAK GOOD ENGLISH OR COMMUNICATE TO WIN PEOPLE OVER.

SHIT HOLE COUNTRY.

2 Likes

Re: Should Nigerians Retaliate The US Travel Ban By Boycotting American Companies? by Tajbol4splend(m): 9:55am On Feb 01, 2020
Larryfest:
So Canada and Nigeria dey the same level right Our federal government better start prostrating to them so they can have mercy on Nigeria because the way things are going so many countries will still ban us.

What's this, how does this relate to the talking points
Re: Should Nigerians Retaliate The US Travel Ban By Boycotting American Companies? by Horladipupo0505: 9:55am On Feb 01, 2020
[quote author=FrLukas post=86278161]When South Africans were killing our brothers and we said, let's boycott their products here, how many people stopped using MTN for that period? How many people boycotted Shoprite?

Sorry, that idea, as good as it sounds won't fly.[/quote) yes it will Neva work because no country is as so divided as Nigeria..a home whr our government are not accountable,where the administration dat claim holiness has stand to be a treat to the whole world..16yrs of pdp misrule was Neva as bad as major gen.buhari tyrant administration.God deliver Nigeria.#buhari must resign#sack all service chief#

1 Like

Re: Should Nigerians Retaliate The US Travel Ban By Boycotting American Companies? by Nobody: 9:55am On Feb 01, 2020
TerraMessorem:

as good as it sounds?, come let me understand, nigeria affecting americas economy?, how?
how did that make sense in your head
america has banned you, they are politely saying they want nothing to do with you
already they have boycotted their products from you,

I would respond, but I don't understand what you wrote.
Re: Should Nigerians Retaliate The US Travel Ban By Boycotting American Companies? by CastingCrowns(f): 9:56am On Feb 01, 2020
How many nigerians can afford to use products from those companies u listed above or u 've forgotten it is the poverty capital of the world? If u like dont wake up and smell the coffee.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should Nigerians Retaliate The US Travel Ban By Boycotting American Companies? by Aromi: 9:56am On Feb 01, 2020
No wonder buhari and co act fast to arrest those bastards in jos now nigerians will know the affect of buhari stupidity

1 Like

Re: Should Nigerians Retaliate The US Travel Ban By Boycotting American Companies? by Osidazz19: 9:56am On Feb 01, 2020
[s]
Larryfest:
So Canada and Nigeria dey the same level right Our federal government better start prostrating to them so they can have mercy on Nigeria because the way things are going so many countries will still ban us.
[/s]

Dull thinking.
Re: Should Nigerians Retaliate The US Travel Ban By Boycotting American Companies? by Nobody: 9:56am On Feb 01, 2020
adonainana:
If not because we have a useless govt

By now the American ambassador would have been summoned to Aso Rock to explain his actions

The president would have called donald trump to ask why he thought this was a good idea to go with

The president would have put out a statement saying the economy interest of all americans in nigeria and africa is at stake by this decision

The worse is also thereatning to ban all visitors from american into nigerian soil too in tit for tat

Something that you will do that even Donald Trump will know that you are serious and you are not a mumu
you have people in usa, you are biased.
trump is thinking of the best way for america, he has zero answerability to nigerians for closing his borders
saying what you said is hilarious, and embarassing really

1 Like

Re: Should Nigerians Retaliate The US Travel Ban By Boycotting American Companies? by Nobody: 9:57am On Feb 01, 2020
abhosts:
In 2018, When Donald Trump imposed steel tariffs against Canadian Steel, Many Canadians responded by boycotting made in USA products.

If Nigerians are not good enough to travel to the USA, should we continue to patronize American companies like Apple, Amazon, Hewlett-Packard, Ford, GM Motors, Godaddy, Namecheap, Tom Ford, DKNY, Boeing, Tommy Hilfiger, Nike, Calvin Klein, Ralph Lauren, Levi's, Gap, etc?
Op,stop misleading the public.Did USA give reasons for the ban?Yes or No?We are talking about Immigration laws and you’re here writing whatsoever on Trade tarrifs.What’s the correlation between those two things?Pls,explain.One of the reasons given for the ban was “over-stay”.Or you didn’t read that?Is there any place where it was written that Nigerians are not good enough to travel to USA?

1 Like

Re: Should Nigerians Retaliate The US Travel Ban By Boycotting American Companies? by EgunMogaji2: 9:57am On Feb 01, 2020
abhosts:
In 2018, When Donald Trump imposed steel tariffs against Canadian Steel, Many Canadians responded by boycotting made in USA products.

If Nigerians are not good enough to travel to the USA, should we continue to patronize American companies like Apple, Amazon, Hewlett-Packard, Ford, GM Motors, Godaddy, Namecheap, Tom Ford, DKNY, Boeing, Tommy Hilfiger, Nike, Calvin Klein, Ralph Lauren, Levi's, Gap, etc?

You guys are now comparing Canada with Nigeria?

4 Likes

Re: Should Nigerians Retaliate The US Travel Ban By Boycotting American Companies? by Nobody: 9:58am On Feb 01, 2020
CastingCrowns:
How many nigerians can afford to use products from those companies u listed above or u 've forgotten it is the poverty capital of the world? If u like dont wake up and smell the coffee.
tell him, he is a family member of one of those looters.
nike, amazon, we dont afford those things, it is for aso rock znd lagos island

3 Likes

Re: Should Nigerians Retaliate The US Travel Ban By Boycotting American Companies? by Nobody: 9:58am On Feb 01, 2020
We can’t. The bitter truth
Re: Should Nigerians Retaliate The US Travel Ban By Boycotting American Companies? by topboss: 9:58am On Feb 01, 2020
CastingCrowns:

SISTER, DONT WASTE YOUR TIME ON THE REETARD ON FP AND THE MODS THAT SENT IT TO FP.

DIS PEOPLE HAVE EMBRACED FOOLISHNESS AS A WAY OF LIFE.

WEN THEIR SON ADESINA WAS SAYING WHO MAD AMERICA POLICE OF THE WORLD AND OTHER FOOLISH STATEMENT, WE ALREADY KNEW WAT COMES NEXT.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should Nigerians Retaliate The US Travel Ban By Boycotting American Companies? by NaijaOlosho(f): 9:59am On Feb 01, 2020
grin
Na we go loose oo

1 Like

Re: Should Nigerians Retaliate The US Travel Ban By Boycotting American Companies? by xcabczyxabczzzz: 10:00am On Feb 01, 2020
echibuogwu:
I said Nigeria... and I’m not doomed but I think u are
Calm down bro, are you a Nigerian?
Re: Should Nigerians Retaliate The US Travel Ban By Boycotting American Companies? by Lifecanbeamazin: 10:00am On Feb 01, 2020
My dear, China se ti not to talk of Nigeria.
Re: Should Nigerians Retaliate The US Travel Ban By Boycotting American Companies? by Nobody: 10:00am On Feb 01, 2020
FrLukas:

I would respond, but I don't understand what you wrote.
shaking my head. i get why you made duch comment now
i will leave you to your delusions

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Nigerians In Diaspora - Is It Really Still Rosy Out There? / Ghanaian Man Grinds Pepper Inside An Airplane (photos) / Accident On Calabar Itu Highway (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.