Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,184 members, 7,842,446 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 08:33 AM

Presidency Makes U-turn, Says Hanan, Will Receive Court Process - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Presidency Makes U-turn, Says Hanan, Will Receive Court Process (2467 Views)

APC Vows To Protect Binani’s Victory, Urges INEC To Allow Court Process / Video Of Hanan Buhari On The Presidential Jet, Waving. Shared By Aisha Buhari / Hanan Buhari Arrives Bauchi For A Photoshoot In A Presidential Jet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Presidency Makes U-turn, Says Hanan, Will Receive Court Process by mushystuff: 11:42am On Feb 01, 2020
BuhariAdvocate:
Did I say anything bad on this issue. And for your information i think Mr okoil have no interest in this case. It was his lawyer that pushing him.

Were his rights not breached by the DSS for detaining him for over 3 months without charging him to court? Does he not have a right and interest to seek redress in the court? You baffle me with your reasoning sometimes then again, it comes as no surprise, you are nothing but a Buharist and we know what it entails to be that.

1 Like

Re: Presidency Makes U-turn, Says Hanan, Will Receive Court Process by BuhariAdvocate: 11:58am On Feb 01, 2020
You're brainless.
Amumaigwe:

You are mentally unfit to defend anybody. From Okolie being a scammer that might be jailed by Buhari if he proceeds with the suit, now to 'he is not interested in the case, but his lawyer'. Why are you all over the place? You don't have what it takes to be an advocate to even a pupil let alone that Fulani clown.
Re: Presidency Makes U-turn, Says Hanan, Will Receive Court Process by musicwriter(m): 11:59am On Feb 01, 2020
Wait a minute! I thought I read the Okolie was detained for 10 days. Turns out he/she was in jail for 3 months!!. Just for buying a SIM card that has the same number as the president's daughter former number?

The clown in Aso Rock is the worst thing that can happen to a country. That man is very wicked and has no respect for the law.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Presidency Makes U-turn, Says Hanan, Will Receive Court Process by walexbiz(m): 2:14pm On Feb 01, 2020
First and foremost, I want to let Mr Okoli know that every right thinking Nigerian are solidly behind him and we would like him to pursue this case to a logical conclusion as this would help to checkmate the excesses of elected public servant who think they are above the law. This summon has clearly shown that Mr Okoli was wrongly incarcerated for a sim card he duly bought and DSS acted out of line without showing concern for the Right of Mr Okoli. If not that the Presdency is power drunk how on earth would you detain your own citizen for more than 6 month without any justifiable reason while your own families move around freely without any harrasment.

While i doubt the ability of the court to deliver a fair judgement going by the past adjudication, it will be not be out of place to assert that our courts have become partial and the balance of lady justice isn't fair but I want to Mr Okoli to know that he has already won his case in the cour of rational public opinated individual has the refusal has clearly shown they erred. The fact that the presidency failed to accept the court invitation in the first place has shown they have a case to prove and we will wait and allow the court to deliver it kangaroo judgement because we wont be surprised with its pronouncement in the first place.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Adams Oshiomole Convid Lockdown Look- Photo / Seyi Makinde Is The Best Governor In Nigeria / Edo 2023: Gov. Wike Is Stronger Than Tinubu In Today Politics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.