Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,463 members, 7,954,815 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 09:59 AM

Minimum Wage: Labour Gears For War With 15 Governors - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Minimum Wage: Labour Gears For War With 15 Governors (18099 Views)

Why We Accepted ₦‎70,000 Naira Minimum Wage - Labour / Minimum Wage: Labour Waits For Senate As Reps Approve N30,000 / 2019: 15 Governors, 80 Senators, Others Set To Battle Buhari- NewTelegraphOnline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Minimum Wage: Labour Gears For War With 15 Governors by Beolly(m): 8:23am On Feb 01, 2020
dominique:
So Oyo state governor that was one of the first to declare the new minimum wage is yet to implement it. After going to inspect fairly used fire trucks in London, how many has he brought? I'm starting to see this fellow as a smooth talker and a social media show off.
Longtime member of nairaland mama I hail you oo. You were already registered here when many of us don't know what they term email talk more of having a browseable phone.
Re: Minimum Wage: Labour Gears For War With 15 Governors by ZooOga: 8:40am On Feb 01, 2020
Islie:

...as January 31 deadline ends

https://thenationonlineng.net/minimum-wage-labour-gears-for-war-with-15-governors/

i just read it, thanks for posting. i support labour 100%.

Re: Minimum Wage: Labour Gears For War With 15 Governors by Confirmedzombie: 8:51am On Feb 01, 2020
God bless our Northern Governors for setting the pace.

Imagine Cross River, Anambra, Enugu, with huge allocation cant pay mere 30k.

Ibos are indeed backward. Who did we ibos offend.

I really ashamed to be an ibo man. My next world I would prefer to be a Fulani or Afonja

Shame on our ibo brothers and sisters for keeping quiet over this.
Re: Minimum Wage: Labour Gears For War With 15 Governors by Duru009(m): 9:01am On Feb 01, 2020
But thy are yet to pay federal civil servants this money.....

Why the delay please?
Re: Minimum Wage: Labour Gears For War With 15 Governors by Oduclemz: 9:03am On Feb 01, 2020
So the audio Governor of oyo has not paid
Re: Minimum Wage: Labour Gears For War With 15 Governors by joshuanok90: 9:32am On Feb 01, 2020
Ebonyi is in trouble. interview the workers and not NLC Chairman please.
Re: Minimum Wage: Labour Gears For War With 15 Governors by happney65: 9:36am On Feb 01, 2020
solmus:
angry

Seyi Makinde wont pay minimum wage as an Audio Governor wey him be , now that nobody would allow him tourch or steal Local Government funds oga go hear am for Oyo

Makinde was busy running his mouth how he increased IGR in few months, yet cant pay Minimum wage

And did Ajimobi paid the 18,000 naira minimum wage?If you tell me he paid na Ogun go cut off your mouth..
Re: Minimum Wage: Labour Gears For War With 15 Governors by mullerman: 10:52am On Feb 01, 2020
What is kwara waiting for,that was part of their Campaign promises or is it just a smooth talker I believe empty promises is long over due,hmm anyway we are watching...
Re: Minimum Wage: Labour Gears For War With 15 Governors by AmazingELixir: 11:09am On Feb 01, 2020
undecided

Ogun state has no business being in this category of states still struggling to pay the minimum wage and its consequential adjustments.
Re: Minimum Wage: Labour Gears For War With 15 Governors by rottenegg: 11:36am On Feb 01, 2020
Lovelypet28:
Cross river and Anambra states shouldn't be on this list, they have more than enough funds to pay workers,especially cross river.
Don't say what you don't know. Cross River isn't an oil producing state anymore! Ayade no get brain to develop IGR. Na so so okada him dey ride with bandanna!

1 Like

Re: Minimum Wage: Labour Gears For War With 15 Governors by Glycosunde: 11:56am On Feb 01, 2020
QTEST007:
Kudos to Governor obaseki,
You can never find my state among these redundant states

Na so brother, obaseki is trying y some people want him to share d same money to them b4. Whether dem lyk it or not Obaseki/Shaibu Movement (OSM) 2020 is a goal
Re: Minimum Wage: Labour Gears For War With 15 Governors by rOsy247(f): 12:58pm On Feb 01, 2020
This 13k Wike added to my salary, is that one the minimum wage. What can 13k buy in the market. He's even refusing to pay the arrears. He should be added to that list.
Re: Minimum Wage: Labour Gears For War With 15 Governors by danfourtson(m): 3:02pm On Feb 01, 2020
Good for them...I don't know why they are wasting time...
Re: Minimum Wage: Labour Gears For War With 15 Governors by titu321: 3:10pm On Feb 01, 2020
Looking for some easy ways to shrink your water footprint? ... So, when you eat lower on the food chain, eat more whole foods and waste less food, you also save water. ... A few simple steps can reduce your outdoor water consumption, so tighten those taps, eliminate those leaks and use ...
https://www.essayalert.com/2020/02/save-water-drawings-posters.html
Re: Minimum Wage: Labour Gears For War With 15 Governors by alohman(m): 7:55pm On Feb 01, 2020
Ebonyi is not paying minimum wage i repeat Ebonyi is not paying minimum wage.

(1) (2) (Reply)

FG To Sign $7 Billion Contract For Mambila Power Plant This Month!! / N2.6bn Fraud: ‘fashion Designer Got N546m From NIMASA / Deji Adeyanju Volunteers To Pick Sowore, As DSS Said No One Came To Pick Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.