Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,280 members, 7,818,946 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:47 AM

Ighalo Breaks The Record First Nigeria Player To Ever Play For Manchester United - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ighalo Breaks The Record First Nigeria Player To Ever Play For Manchester United (1777 Views)

Meet Chisom Onyeke 'Jay Synths', The Record Producer Behind Teni's Hit "Case" / I Own An Empire Not Shop-toyin Lawani Sets The Record Straight (photos) / Pretty Nairalander Breaks The Internet As She Bcomes Chatered Accountant @22 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ighalo Breaks The Record First Nigeria Player To Ever Play For Manchester United by CEONAIJATUBE(f): 8:33am On Feb 01, 2020
Odion Ighalo first Nigeria player to play for Manchester United.

Footballer #OdionIghalo has become the first Nigerian to officially play for the Manchester United senior men’s team after the club made a late swoop for him on Friday.

Odion Ighalo, who plays for Shanghai Shenhua in the Chinese Super League, agreed a move to Old Trafford until the end of the season.

United boss, Ole Gunnar Solskjaer, said: “Odion is an experienced player. He will come in and give us an option of a different type of centre-forward for the short spell he’s staying with us. A great lad and very professional, he will make the most of his time here.”

Interesting story via:
https://nasonaija.xyz/2020/02/01/odion-ighalo-first-nigeria-player-to-play-for-manchester-united/

Re: Ighalo Breaks The Record First Nigeria Player To Ever Play For Manchester United by popsy2(m): 8:43am On Feb 01, 2020
great
Re: Ighalo Breaks The Record First Nigeria Player To Ever Play For Manchester United by thorpido(m): 8:52am On Feb 01, 2020
E never play,you say he don play.No be now now dem sign am?
Good he got signed.He should prove himself.
Re: Ighalo Breaks The Record First Nigeria Player To Ever Play For Manchester United by Lcf69(m): 9:12am On Feb 01, 2020
WOwww!!! Congrats... Naija is being Rushed from All spheres n Angles.And,as a Chelsea fan,I'll dualize my support now bc of my compatriot ... Pinned

(1) (Reply)

Fuji Maestro, K1 De Ultimate, Hospitalized, Undergoes Surgery (PHOTOS) / Angel Is A Marketer – Whitemoney Tells Queen As Angel Revealed Her Private Part / Brief History Of Ado-odo And List Of Her Obas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.