Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,931 members, 7,863,294 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 02:42 PM

Why Do Guys Hate To Commit When They Initiated The Relationship To Begin With? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Guys Hate To Commit When They Initiated The Relationship To Begin With? (653 Views)

18 Year Old Girl Tries To Commit Suicide After Boyfriend Dumped Her (photos) / Have Any Ladies Initiated Sex And Gotten Rejected? / 5 Things Women Hate To Hear (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Guys Hate To Commit When They Initiated The Relationship To Begin With? by nurabela: 5:30am On Dec 11, 2010
Why do guys hate to commit when they initiated the relationship to begin with?
Re: Why Do Guys Hate To Commit When They Initiated The Relationship To Begin With? by obowunmi(m): 5:31am On Dec 11, 2010
Are you mentally stable ? How old are you ? Mama gee --- is that you.
Re: Why Do Guys Hate To Commit When They Initiated The Relationship To Begin With? by Ijeleigbo(m): 6:43am On Dec 11, 2010
Girls are the ones meant to commit not Guyz.
Guyz who commit are enslaved and no guy loves to be pushed around by a she
A tip 4 girlz into relationships. Be honest, caring, neat and sexy, give him a good fu*ck always so he'd take his mind off other girls and always be there for him. It's a she who will fight to make a relationship work cus u were created to be the guy's helper, mentor, inspirator and lover. cool
Re: Why Do Guys Hate To Commit When They Initiated The Relationship To Begin With? by Nobody: 7:33am On Dec 11, 2010
^must ffuckie be involved in every relationship?
Re: Why Do Guys Hate To Commit When They Initiated The Relationship To Begin With? by Ijeleigbo(m): 7:51am On Dec 11, 2010
I don't know but what will make a man run after another girl?
Well, unless he doesn't loves you.
Re: Why Do Guys Hate To Commit When They Initiated The Relationship To Begin With? by Dyt(f): 9:01am On Dec 11, 2010
Ha
dem guys
mtcheewww
sm of dem dont v a lyf
all dey r afta is pu.na.ni n ur moni
Re: Why Do Guys Hate To Commit When They Initiated The Relationship To Begin With? by Coolabbie: 9:07am On Dec 11, 2010
Dey dont want 2 feel tied down i guess.
Re: Why Do Guys Hate To Commit When They Initiated The Relationship To Begin With? by Ijeleigbo(m): 9:12am On Dec 11, 2010
Coolabbie:

Dey dont want 2 feel tied down i guess.
kisses! You're my girl.
@Dyt and what is that supposed to mean?
Re: Why Do Guys Hate To Commit When They Initiated The Relationship To Begin With? by Dyt(f): 9:23am On Dec 11, 2010
Yawns
wz dat 4 u?
Oh i almost 4got
dats wat u live on
kip it up bro
gd biz
Re: Why Do Guys Hate To Commit When They Initiated The Relationship To Begin With? by Ijeleigbo(m): 9:27am On Dec 11, 2010
Tell me u don't love cash and di*ck? angry
Re: Why Do Guys Hate To Commit When They Initiated The Relationship To Begin With? by Dyt(f): 9:47am On Dec 11, 2010
Well i love it all
food,di.ck,moni n all
bt dont tk it as a must
i cld always v d di.ck n moni
u r takin it as a job
Re: Why Do Guys Hate To Commit When They Initiated The Relationship To Begin With? by 2kurupt(m): 9:55am On Dec 11, 2010
Mayb we realize the gals ain't rili wat dey posed to be when we initially got attracted to them. Dats why dem gals need to keep their game real & stop formin wat they ain't
Re: Why Do Guys Hate To Commit When They Initiated The Relationship To Begin With? by Ijeleigbo(m): 9:57am On Dec 11, 2010
shocked you are beginning to become a stubborn wife. I'll start floggin u.
Honeymoon is over!
Re: Why Do Guys Hate To Commit When They Initiated The Relationship To Begin With? by Ijeleigbo(m): 10:02am On Dec 11, 2010
2kurupt:

Mayb we realize the gals ain't rili wat dey posed to be when we initially got attracted to them. Dats why dem gals need to keep their game real & stop formin wat they ain't
Nna eh, the anatomy of women is complicated but wetin man go do?
Their shakara is as wide and endless like the indian ocean.
Re: Why Do Guys Hate To Commit When They Initiated The Relationship To Begin With? by Dyt(f): 10:11am On Dec 11, 2010
N men r so bunch of confused fellows
Re: Why Do Guys Hate To Commit When They Initiated The Relationship To Begin With? by Ijeleigbo(m): 10:26am On Dec 11, 2010
Dyt:

N men r so bunch of confused fellows
cry
i'll report u to ur parents. U will see.
Re: Why Do Guys Hate To Commit When They Initiated The Relationship To Begin With? by iice(f): 10:28am On Dec 11, 2010
obowunmi:

Are you mentally stable ? How old are you ? Mama gee --- is that you.

grin

@Topic. . .if you haven't learnt that not all relationships end in marriage, monogamy or even dating then i don't know what you've been learning from life.  
Re: Why Do Guys Hate To Commit When They Initiated The Relationship To Begin With? by 2kurupt(m): 10:44am On Dec 11, 2010
@iice. your spot on, good 2 know its comin from a lady too.
Re: Why Do Guys Hate To Commit When They Initiated The Relationship To Begin With? by Odunnu: 10:56am On Dec 11, 2010
obowunmi:

Are you mentally stable ? How old are you[b] Mama gee --- is that you[/b].

I no follow
Re: Why Do Guys Hate To Commit When They Initiated The Relationship To Begin With? by iice(f): 11:20am On Dec 11, 2010
2kurupt:

@iice. your spot on, good 2 know its comin from a lady too.

I see you're in valhalla cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Dating Nigerian Women: A Man's Perspective / This Real Love / To The Men In Here That Have Dated Or Are Married To South African Women.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.