Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,362 members, 7,815,776 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:07 PM

Strange Things Happen To Me Whenever I Pray Alone...pls Help - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Strange Things Happen To Me Whenever I Pray Alone...pls Help (713 Views)

Jesus Will Not Return Until These Things Happen / Whenever I Am Hurt, And I Cry, Something Bad Must Happen To The Person / 5 Strange Things About The Church Called COZA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Strange Things Happen To Me Whenever I Pray Alone...pls Help by Oreoluwa522(f): 9:15am On Feb 01, 2020
Hi nl,
This has been happening to me since I gave my life to Christ..
Whenever I pray especially when am alone I feel very weak and strange and it feels like am about to faint...sometimes it feels like someone is there with me and I have to open my eyes but no one is there..

Just last night I was praying... It feels like my head was growing bigger and about to burst then I stopped praying and opened my eyes..I felt so uneasy till I slept off...
Am having some spiritual problems right now and am told to fast and pray but how am I supposed to fast when I can't pray for few mins....

But this doesn't happen whenever am in church praying and with people.... The only thing that happens whenever am in church praying is I feel weak like I want to fall but then I will hold back and control myself or I even stop praying so as to control myself...
I don't know what to do and am tired of this...
Pls help..
Re: Strange Things Happen To Me Whenever I Pray Alone...pls Help by MistadeRegal(m): 9:17am On Feb 01, 2020
You're being haunted.

1 Like

Re: Strange Things Happen To Me Whenever I Pray Alone...pls Help by Shifi1: 9:31am On Feb 01, 2020
Go for deliverance. there is a breakthrough on ur way... see real man of God
Re: Strange Things Happen To Me Whenever I Pray Alone...pls Help by obiekunie2: 9:36am On Feb 01, 2020
Oreoluwa522:
Hi nl,
Whenever I pray especially when am alone I feel very weak and strange and it feels like am about to faint...sometimes it feels like someone is there with me and I have to open my eyes but no one is there..

Just last night I was praying... It feels like my head was growing bigger and about to burst then I stopped praying and opened my eyes..I felt so uneasy till I slept off...
Am having some spiritual problems right now and am told to fast and pray but how am I supposed to fast when I can't pray for few mins....

But this doesn't happen whenever am in church praying and with people.... The only thing that happens whenever am in church praying is I feel weak like I want to fall but then I will hold back and control myself or I even stop praying so as to control myself...
Pls help..

boy!

thats your spritual slave waiting for your instructions!

you can be whatever you want to be if only u knw how to give the slave spirit instructions.

it can make you a great prophet, a wealthy man, a magician, a super star, a successful business man, a successful politician, etc.

the choice is all yours brother man.

whatever you do, MAKE SURE IT SERVES YOU UNCONDITIONALLY - BE IN FULL CONTROL.
Re: Strange Things Happen To Me Whenever I Pray Alone...pls Help by peggywebbs(f): 11:09am On Feb 01, 2020
[i]
Sorry dear it's called fear. I have experienced that and sometimes still do. You have to pray against the spirit of fear.

When you are alone and you close your eyes, you feel like there is something in the place with you but it's just fear. Fear of what you can't see and even though something isn't there, your mind processes something could be there. The weakness and difficulty in praying is also in your head.

It happens most times when you are not really a prayerful person and you are given a prayer task. I used to call it boring and then I'll yawn throughout the prayer that is if I even managed to complete it.

To overcome this you need to motivate yourself. It's like saying you want to win a trophy and the competition its hard. You have to really mean it and fight yourself to fire yourself in the mood of prayer. If it was something you desperately wanted how hard will you pray for it. That should be your motivation.

For the head swelling, it's still fear. Its how you react to fear. Your head is not actually swelling but it feels like it is because you are afraid. When you are around people you don't usually feel it because you feel safe in the crowd like nothing can get you.

You need to work on your fear? Ask yourself why are you afraid? What you can't see can't harm you. When you are in the presence of God and seeking his face, nothing evil can stand. That's why when you call Jesus dark forces flee.

So always remember that when you pray, the only person who you is God. Work on your fear.

Remember, 1 John 4:4

Little children, you are from God and have overcome them, for he who is in you is greater than he who is in the world

Always make reference to this quote every time and every day.

Oreoluwa522:
Hi nl,

Pls help..
Re: Strange Things Happen To Me Whenever I Pray Alone...pls Help by CaptMarvel(m): 11:25am On Feb 01, 2020
Child of God, you have power and authority, bound every evil power or demon that is making you weak during prayers, stand on your grounds and bound them and cast them to the pit of hell. The Bible says whatever we bound or loose on earth shall be done in heaven, go ahead and do so.
Oreoluwa522:
Hi nl,

Pls help..
Re: Strange Things Happen To Me Whenever I Pray Alone...pls Help by luvmijeje(f): 11:34am On Feb 01, 2020
obiekunie2:

boy!

thats your spritual slave waiting for your instructions!

you can be whatever you want to be if only u knw how to give the slave spirit instructions.

it can make you a great prophet, a wealthy man, a magician, a super star, a successful business man, a successful politician, etc.

the choice is all yours brother man.

whatever you do, MAKE SURE IT SERVES YOU UNCONDITIONALLY - BE IN FULL CONTROL.

Ha! Is it a must that you have to comment?

(1) (Reply)

#TbJoshua VINDICATED.Coronavirus Disappears From Earth Because Of.. / Pastor Ituah Ighodalo Mourns His Second Wife Ibidun / Eight Things To Know About Sign Fireman!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.