Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,539 members, 7,819,923 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:51 AM

#TbJoshua VINDICATED.Coronavirus Disappears From Earth Because Of.. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / #TbJoshua VINDICATED.Coronavirus Disappears From Earth Because Of.. (715 Views)

#TBJoshua: Why Are They Doing This In The SCOAN? (pictures) / Coronavirus: Catholic Church Modifies Worship Mode In Lagos / This Catholic Bishop Say 700 Million People Will Disappear From Earth On (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

#TbJoshua VINDICATED.Coronavirus Disappears From Earth Because Of.. by Nobody: 12:32pm On Mar 27, 2020
This is something everyone knows. Jesus said: "lay your burden on him and he'll carry it for you".
Where science can fail, God can never fail. If the world takes this new approach, we will be free again.
The lot of you are waiting patiently to dispose past. Tb joshua but in the real sense, he had the faith to challenge coronavirus.
Faith is what will make covid-19 to disappear completely.
Re: #TbJoshua VINDICATED.Coronavirus Disappears From Earth Because Of.. by alexsoftwork(m): 12:35pm On Mar 27, 2020
He said march 27 corona virus we disappear. What's is he saying again?
Re: #TbJoshua VINDICATED.Coronavirus Disappears From Earth Because Of.. by Nobody: 12:36pm On Mar 27, 2020
Ancientbeing:
This is something everyone knows. Jesus said: "lay your burden on him and he'll carry it for you".
Where science can fail, God can never fail. If the world takes this new approach, we will be free again.
The lot of you are waiting patiently to dispose past. Tb joshua but in the real sense, he had the faith to challenge coronavirus.
Faith is what will make covid-19 to disappear completely.

When you want to cross the road, do you look left and right or your have faith and cross?

3 Likes

Re: #TbJoshua VINDICATED.Coronavirus Disappears From Earth Because Of.. by Nobody: 6:16pm On Mar 27, 2020
maynia:

When you want to cross the road, do you look left and right or your have faith and cross?
I dont even understand your point. Its just like askin if i eat everyday. Of course! I wont let God babysit me but he has given us authority of sickness on Earth sp thats what matters.

1 Like

Re: #TbJoshua VINDICATED.Coronavirus Disappears From Earth Because Of.. by Nobody: 6:31pm On Mar 27, 2020
alexsoftwork:
He said march 27 corona virus we disappear. What's is he saying again?
I bring you the goodnews of Faith. Great generals of God are born into the world due to Faith
Re: #TbJoshua VINDICATED.Coronavirus Disappears From Earth Because Of.. by Nobody: 1:12am On Mar 28, 2020
Ancientbeing:
I dont even understand your point. Its just like askin if i eat everyday. Of course! I wont let God babysit me but he has given us authority of sickness on Earth sp thats what matters.

The same way God won't baby sit you, God also won't enter lab and find the cure for the virus.
We have to find the cure ourselves.

Authority against sickness? When are you going to enter the isolation centre to cure?
Malaria kills over 900 daily in Nigeria, what have you been doing towards it?
Nigeria leads in tuberculosis cases, what have you done towards it?

Working countries don't wait for things to get done, they get it done THEMSELVES.

Mention one country that having faith as solved their problems?
Just one country.

2 Likes

Re: #TbJoshua VINDICATED.Coronavirus Disappears From Earth Because Of.. by odinson1(m): 4:18am On Mar 28, 2020
maynia:

The same way God won't baby sit you, God also won't enter lab and find the cure for the virus.
We have to find the cure ourselves.

Authority against sickness? When are you going to enter the isolation centre to cure?
Malaria kills over 900 daily in Nigeria, what have you been doing towards it?
Nigeria leads in tuberculosis cases, what have you done towards it?

Working countries don't wait for things to get done, they get it done THEMSELVES.

Mention one country that having faith as solved their problems?
Just one country.

Jesus gave that power to his disciples only
i don't know why these christains think they have power to cure cancer or erase malaria from the world

nonsense and ingredients

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How God Healed Apostle Joshua Selman's Disease Through Pastor Benny Hinn / How Can One Remove Amin Ikorira / Why Do Religions Have Different God But Same Satan?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.