Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,766 members, 7,809,945 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:37 PM

Send Money To Nigeria From The Philippines - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Send Money To Nigeria From The Philippines (3231 Views)

We Help Pay Your Foreign Suppliers OR Send Money Abroad. / Start lending money to people without having a Kobo of your own and get paid. / Never Give Anyone Money To Trade For You. Do It Yourself!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Send Money To Nigeria From The Philippines by johnsonworks(f): 9:29am On Feb 01, 2020
Are you an expat in the Philippines?

Are you looking for a way to send money to your friends, family in Nigeria?

With SENDAMGO, you can now make that happen. TRANSFER money from the Philippines to Nigeria. Fast, reliable, safe and low cost.

Call or message us on WhatsApp today: (+63) 915-823-3722

We deliver as promised.

1 Like

Re: Send Money To Nigeria From The Philippines by PeterOkoh: 4:41pm On Sep 25, 2021
when transactions are not instant please always try to inform person in advance you are doing a good job but it can definitely get better
johnsonworks:
Are you an expat in the Philippines?

Are you looking for a way to send money to your friends, family in Nigeria?

With SENDAMGO, you can now make that happen. TRANSFER money from the Philippines to Nigeria. Fast, reliable, safe and low cost.

Call or message us on WhatsApp today: (+63) 915-823-3722

We deliver as promised.
Re: Send Money To Nigeria From The Philippines by Abiodun89: 10:15am On Oct 31, 2022
Hello, I have a family member in Philippines that wants to send me money can you help?
Re: Send Money To Nigeria From The Philippines by johnsonworks(f): 3:20am On Dec 09, 2022
Abiodun89:
Hello, I have a family member in Philippines that wants to send me money can you help?
Yes, you can send & receive money with our service. Send a message to the WhatsApp number above with your inquiries. Don't forget to include the Philippines country code +63.
Re: Send Money To Nigeria From The Philippines by UjuConfy: 2:52am On Apr 01, 2023
I like your service. Can’t wait to do business again with you. Definitely worth it.
Re: Send Money To Nigeria From The Philippines by josepruitt: 6:41am On Sep 04, 2023
I'd like to share some information about an option to transfer money to the Philippines, specifically using WebMoney to top up GCash. GCash is a widely used mobile wallet and payment platform in the Philippines. It offers a convenient way to send and receive money, pay bills, and even make online purchases, look at this article to find more useful information. If you have someone in the Philippines who use GCash, you can easily transfer money to their accounts from anywhere in the world using WebMoney. This method provides a convenient way to support online gambling sites in the Philippines or even facilitate business transactions. It's essential to ensure that both the sender and receiver are aware of the process and have the necessary accounts set up.

(1) (Reply)

Abuja Enterprise Agency / A Must Read for Anyone Who is Interested in American Stocks / Gateway Device To Integrate 3cx With Panasonic KX TDA100 Traditional PBX

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.