Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,827 members, 7,810,169 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:26 PM

Syllabus For UTME Literature 2020 - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Syllabus For UTME Literature 2020 (494 Views)

SSCE/UTME - Literature In English Practice Tests -unexpected Joy At Dawn - Alex / SSCE/UTME - Literature In English Practice Tests-let Me Die Alone By Kargbo / Jamb 2020/2021 Syllabus For All Subjects Download Pdf (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Syllabus For UTME Literature 2020 by ozueozue(m): 12:06pm On Feb 01, 2020
Hi NL,
Pls i need assistance and I seek your opinion, am about to write JAMB and literature in English is one of my subjects Combo for the exam (English, Government, Literature and CRK. Political Science) mind you I left secondary school 6yrs ago (I go look for money to proceed) and u knw in literature their different Novels and Poem syllabus has changed.

Pls kindly recommend any novel or Poem u think will b good enough for 2020 UTME if u have any idea thanks.
Re: Syllabus For UTME Literature 2020 by mastertunji(m): 8:14pm On Feb 01, 2020
The syllabus can be downloaded on JAMB website. The same textbooks used in 2019 are still the one on the syllabus.
Meanwhile, you can download some textbooks especially the foreign ones like Othello and read. You can also read all the poems online.

I will recommend that you join a WhatsApp group that I am also part of. Those guys teach English, Lit, Econs, etc. I will check their thread and post it here.

https://www.nairaland.com/atayis

(1) (Reply)

How I Make Up To 5k And More Using Just My Smartphone / NCDC And Their Grammatical Blunder; Necessary Corrections / Mind-blowing Hidden Purposes Of Everyday Objects

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.