Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,517 members, 7,819,862 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:59 AM

Say No! To The Ban Of Okada And Keke In Lagos State - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Say No! To The Ban Of Okada And Keke In Lagos State (457 Views)

Pupil Killed By Stray Bullet As Police And Keke Riders Clash In Lagos (Graphics) / Gunshots As Police, Okada And Keke Riders Clash In Ijora Lagos Over Ban / Woman Caught Stealing From Man's Pocket In Keke In Enugu (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Say No! To The Ban Of Okada And Keke In Lagos State by ayodelej(m): 1:06pm On Feb 01, 2020
Banning of okada, tricycles, opay and gomax by the Lagos State government is not only an act of wickedness but selfish.

This is purely an anti people's policy. The government did not take into consideration the positive effect of this means of transportation but only the negative ones and part of the negative effects of Keke and okada is partly contributed by the government itself due to its lackluster and lackadaisical attitudes in fixing good and motorable roads.

How long will it take the government to fix our roads? and most roads are always been fixed by the transporters in a way to ease there transportation business.

Which means of transportation doesn't have it's own risk and hazards?  as at today: Keke, okada serves as the major employer of labor in Lagos which I don't think Babajide Sanwoolu government is aware of, the government never mentioned any parliative measure that can incorporate the workers of okada and Keke but rather out of confusion rushed to ban Keke and okada. This isn't what lagosians are expecting from your government but an all encompassing administration and policies that will make life affordable to the common man on the street of Lagos
The ban on okada and Keke is condemnable and must be rejected by lagosians as this will bring further hardship to our lives. This should not be tolerated as it might lead to more criminal activities around Lagos and it's environs.
Lagos State should review this nonsensical policy of ban and engage in more robust policies as citizens are more interested in good living conditions
Re: Say No! To The Ban Of Okada And Keke In Lagos State by Nobody: 1:08pm On Feb 01, 2020
They should shoot all defaulters at sight....

1 Like

Re: Say No! To The Ban Of Okada And Keke In Lagos State by nagastat: 2:03pm On Feb 01, 2020
Mscheeeew
Re: Say No! To The Ban Of Okada And Keke In Lagos State by gulfer: 3:35pm On Feb 01, 2020
@OP, are you an okadaman
Re: Say No! To The Ban Of Okada And Keke In Lagos State by Lifestone(m): 4:51pm On Feb 01, 2020
You are obviously and Okada operator. You can only talk for yourself and not others.
What we should be discussing now are the opportunities that this ban will provide for the displaced operators to embrace.
For me I have never liked the Okada stuff, it's strange to me as I didn't see them on the street of Lagos growing up.

We are saying YES to the ban on Okada

1 Like

Re: Say No! To The Ban Of Okada And Keke In Lagos State by ayodelej(m): 7:28pm On Feb 01, 2020
the question is: with numerous projects on ground and nothing for Babajide Sanwoolu to show in his 100 days in office, is further unemployment the solution to unemployment? what are the measure on ground to absorb unemployment?
Re: Say No! To The Ban Of Okada And Keke In Lagos State by StrikeBack(m): 6:56am On Feb 02, 2020
I don’t have any issues with this ban but I know nigeria is doomed and can never be what we want it to be.

Along the line, this ban would be reversed.

1 Like

Re: Say No! To The Ban Of Okada And Keke In Lagos State by ayodelej(m): 7:18am On Feb 02, 2020
the government that can't show any symptoms of employment is in his way trying to cause more unemployment in the labour market. Even in advanced countries like: India, China, Japan, Korea etc. okada and Keke move freely talkless of Lagos State

(1) (Reply)

Lady Seen Flogging Her Mother After A Pastor Said She’s A Witch (video) / My Government Has Weakened Boko Haram – President Buhari Says / Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Lay Siege Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.