Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,206 members, 7,818,703 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:10 PM

Creation And Examples... - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Creation And Examples... (206 Views)

How Allah Chose A Wife Among His Creation And Got Her Pregnant In The Quran / The Mystery Surrounding Creation And Life After Death / What Are The Examples Of The Most Horrible Things God Did In The Bible (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Creation And Examples... by UfedoLoveIllah(f): 1:12pm On Feb 01, 2020
When you explain things to people with examples, it builds a picture in their head they can easily relate with and understand. For instance, when I say, my brother, you understand because you have a brother or you have seen people with brothers.

Recently I got a deeper understanding of the first One to make use of examples.

What do I mean?

God put us in families so we can understand the concept of being part of His family.

He gives children (and makes us children) so we can understand what He means when He calls you my child; whenever you remember your parent’s love for you or your love for your child it gives you an understanding of what it means being called a child of God.

He instituted marriage so we can understand what it means to be the bride of Christ

He instituted friendship for us to know there is a friend that sticks closer than a brother and see Him(God) as our friend. E.t.c

But like all things, when there is original a fake copy always show up.

The devil tries to corrupt the original by introducing the fake. what is his plan? If you grew up in a family where there is jealousy and strife or you had parents who failed in their roles… how will you understand or long to be in God’s family? How will you get it when you hear I am God your father I love you if your father showed a bad example?

How will you understand when you hear Jesus the firstborn and your brother when your siblings are only interested in fighting and pulling you down?

How will we understand God as a friend when we have continually been shown the fake side which is friends are backstabbers, trust no friend e.t.c?

If you all you have ever seen are abusive marriages or you are in a marriage where your spouse treats you anyhow, how will you get the beauty of being the bride of Christ?

God’s aim is not primarily about me and you or how we 'feel' but an understanding of Him and a deeper love and relationship with Him. When we understand these, we begin to overlook certain things because our eyes are on the bigger picture. Then without opening our mouth, we become examples of Christ to others, even when they don’t have the right examples in their lives, they can look at our lives and understand the original plan.

Is fake winning?

Is our life showing an example or are we so fixated on how we feel that we forget the bigger picture?

Can you think back and remember anyone who has shown this example to us without speaking?

What other areas do you think God uses as examples to give us a better understanding of him?

(1) (Reply)

Before You Sleep, Meditate And Pray With This / Watch The Lord's Chosen Crusade Live Here / Please What Is Happening Here? (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.