Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,656 members, 7,820,287 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:33 PM

Nigeria - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigeria (2626 Views)

My Girlfriend Told A Guy She Is Not In A Relationship / I Caught Her RedHanded Stealing, Deleting Her Chat From Phone, What Should I Do? / Lady's Wig Falls Off While Dancing Gbe Body In Public With A Guy. She Did This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria by Vivianagoja(m): 3:13pm On Feb 01, 2020
Omega
Re: Nigeria by Nobody: 3:19pm On Feb 01, 2020
Bro prepare ur heart for break up..... People shout don't trust ladies...i was too mumu to be too trusting.....na all this signs I ignore.... After breaking my heart she even took the pieces with her

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria by Nobody: 3:28pm On Feb 01, 2020
In dj khalid voice another one.. abeg unbuja come see your brother he need your help. I don’t know what to tell him because my brain is not a computer processor. Bross abeg na you Dey date the girl or the girl Dey date you? Martinez39s abeg come and help your brother.

5 Likes

Re: Nigeria by Vivianagoja(m): 3:34pm On Feb 01, 2020
Brother the question is kinda confusing, what do u actually mean by that
Re: Nigeria by Avast(m): 3:35pm On Feb 01, 2020
Vivianagoja:
Guys good afternoon
Am a little tense now...
The issue here is on this particular day my girl was chatting with her phone, she never knew I was glancing.
I noticed there is this Guy she always chats with, anytime they are done she clears her chat with the guy.

As a human being should react I confronted her About the guy and she replied me that

" The guy is a family friend and if I don't believe her, then no wahala "
I now asked so why clear a family friends chat always and she answered

" That it is her chat and she has the right to clear it"
And she also added that no one can stop her from chatting with the guy even Me.

And she was the one who now got angry and was reacting in a way that shows she doesn't care if she loses me or not.

Later she came and apologize to me...
But am still frightened about the whole issue

Please guys there say two heads are Better than one...
what do I do now??
Take your time to 4uk as many times as possible. Las Las you go still catch her

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria by Vivianagoja(m): 3:38pm On Feb 01, 2020
Avast:

Take your time to 4uk as many times as possible. Las Las you go still catch her

Badt guy...
Lol, if na 4uck I don tire sef for that One

1 Like

Re: Nigeria by Avast(m): 3:43pm On Feb 01, 2020
Vivianagoja:

Badt guy...
Lol, if na 4uck I don tire sef for that One
Then why are you bothered.
Find another girl in reserve bench bro.

6 Likes

Re: Nigeria by Vivianagoja(m): 3:48pm On Feb 01, 2020
Avast:

Then why are you bothered.
Find another girl in reserve bench bro.
Bro I no lie you oo....I bin love the gal shaa

My galfrend, friend advice me to give her levels, reduce the attention I used to give to her both in calls and chats

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria by yanabasee(m): 3:54pm On Feb 01, 2020
OP, I used to let love lead until I was taught to let my brain to always lead...

Women are very good at twisting matters and making you feel guilty. When a woman shed tears, it weakens a man's heart, but don't fall for it. Always be a man and always take charge of every situation with wisdom.

She is a cheat and will always cheat on you.

Telling you that you are not born a man to stop her from chatting with the supposed cousin is nothing but a disrespect. Don't take it too kindly.

7 Likes

Re: Nigeria by Nobody: 3:56pm On Feb 01, 2020
undecided

Vivianagoja:

My galfrend, friend advice me to give her levels, reduce the attention I used to give to her both in calls and chats
exactly. You're the man, so act it.
Don't beg or give her too much attention. You would be inflating her ego.
Give her the silent treatment for a while.
My best advice to you is simply end it with her. She's most likely cheating on you and aint worth the stress.
Cut loose and find someone better.

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria by Avast(m): 4:03pm On Feb 01, 2020
Vivianagoja:

Better
Re: Nigeria by Oluwaphemite(m): 4:08pm On Feb 01, 2020
Blu03:
undecided

My best advice to you is simply end it with her. She's most likely cheating on you and aint worth the stress.
Really? See as a girl talked? #respect

1 Like

Re: Nigeria by Nobody: 4:14pm On Feb 01, 2020
Vivianagoja:

that your friend get correct oil for head, no be all those unrefined ones...start today bro no wait till tomorrow..if na u dey call her talk goodnight bfr ..no call her chill ,make her call instead, if na u dey initiate chats ,chill..let her start doing first..from there your eyes go clear if she really deserves u not..and same tin goes with her..cheers!
Re: Nigeria by dayleke: 4:50pm On Feb 01, 2020
Breaking News!!!!!

You are in a relationship by yourself and for yourself bro.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria by yarimo(m): 5:10pm On Feb 01, 2020
Op just be careful with that your so called girlfriend if not, you will be hospitalised very soon. Heart break loading 98 %

1 Like

Re: Nigeria by Tomide007: 5:13pm On Feb 01, 2020
Blu03:
undecided

U deserve to get a million naira in ur accnt right now for that advice

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria by Tomide007: 5:14pm On Feb 01, 2020
The
Re: Nigeria by Grace001: 5:16pm On Feb 01, 2020
Just to let you know, that guy is important than you... She just told you no one not even you can stop her from talking to him. If you're sensitive enough you should know what that means. You're "Be le ja yan" meaning you're barbecuing fish for someone else.

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria by Nobody: 5:17pm On Feb 01, 2020
Op. If iya esther selling fried fish was clearing her chats with her alleged family friend how would you feel? Nonchalant no?

Go and feel the same about every single female you meet. No woman is worth wasting your brain energy on. Think of how to improve your life instead. Do you think that Bill Gates or Jeff Bezos or even Dangote spend precious time worrying about who the females currently attached to them are talking to?

If one female falls off the wagon, another one comes on. Big deal! Focus on yourself alone.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria by Oreofepeters: 5:20pm On Feb 01, 2020
Bro the probability of her cheating on you is higher than Nigeria winning the world cup.

A word is enough for the stupid

Re: Nigeria by Lamanii22(f): 5:23pm On Feb 01, 2020
She'd break up with you soon... Just prep for it...
Re: Nigeria by Lamanii22(f): 5:24pm On Feb 01, 2020
Grace001:
Just to let you know, that guy is important than you... She just told you no one not even you can stop her from talking to him. If you're sensitive enough you should know what that means. You're "Be le ja yan" meaning you're barbecuing fish for someone else.

Oh so this is the translation of "be le ja yan"... Never knew until now...
Re: Nigeria by Bola146(f): 5:27pm On Feb 01, 2020
And she also added that no one can stop her from chatting with the guy even Me grin grin Bros use your senses na, she has already told you her mind...cry
Re: Nigeria by phranco(m): 5:27pm On Feb 01, 2020
Guy my advice to you is that she has started dating that guy. This exact scenario happened to me and I was foolishly blinded with love. When I found out she said I can't stop her from receiving that guys call or chatting him. She emotionally blackmails me at times, finally she is dating that guy now. And my regrets was when I started seeing those signs since last year, I ignored them, and hoping she might change, instead of me to start looking for replacement immediately. This is a gal I dated for over four years now, and told her my intentions to marry her last year January . my brother start looking for another gal before she will shock you, gals are unpredictable and not to be trusted.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria by Nobody: 5:33pm On Feb 01, 2020
"The guy is a family friend and if I don't believe her, then no wahala "
I now asked so why clear a family friends chat always and she answered

" That it is her chat and she has the right to clear it"
And she also added that no one can stop her from chatting with the guy even Me
"

Her statement above has answers to your confusion yet you chose to remain a foool. Sorry you don't need advice, all you need is sense.undecided

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria by Michelle55: 6:32pm On Feb 01, 2020
Family friend yet she clears her chat.. Wonderful!! cheesy this type of family friend get as e be oh.

Kukuma leave her to continue with the family friend na. smiley

Re: Nigeria by proclinician: 6:36pm On Feb 01, 2020
Blu03:
undecided

Hmmmm nice input. Do you like ice cream?
Re: Nigeria by Heroclitus(m): 6:39pm On Feb 01, 2020
Is this a form of evolution or what? Same trait keep showing in different males regardless of who and what they are

I fear for the future o

Please Bro, Try forget about her...I don't even know how to talk you to leave her sef
Re: Nigeria by proclinician: 6:42pm On Feb 01, 2020
Why is ur name vivian are u a lesbian?
Re: Nigeria by Nobody: 11:47am On Feb 02, 2020
smiley
proclinician:

Hmmmm nice input. Do you like ice cream?
yes. Why?
Re: Nigeria by vincentjk(m): 11:47am On Feb 02, 2020
Hmm
Re: Nigeria by longjohnsilver: 11:52am On Feb 02, 2020
Op.

Quick reminder...there are better looking women out there with extra curves and loyalty than the one playing games with you.

Use your head.

(1) (2) (Reply)

I'm Fed Up, Despite My Efforts Things Are Still Not Going Well With Me. / Only Sluts Like Me / Who Can Solve This Riddle? (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.