Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,903 members, 7,817,676 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:00 PM

U.S. Ban - They're Not Incorrect - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / U.S. Ban - They're Not Incorrect (238 Views)

"They're Not Competent": I Won't Vote Atiku Or Obi If I Weren't Running - Tinubu / Video Of Those Causing Mayhem In Imo, Sorry Folks, They're Not Fulanis / Fashola: Nigerians Disappointed As They're Looking For Results In Wrong Place (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

U.S. Ban - They're Not Incorrect by nuele(m): 3:54pm On Feb 01, 2020
It's no longer news Nigeria has been included in Trump's list of countries with visa restrictions into the United States.

But let's ask ourselves this: do we have a concrete identity management system in this country? Do we have an identity management agency - yes of course - what they're doing, I really don't know; guess they just go to work, play around and go back home.

Don't let's even talk of security/information sharing system.

We not yet serious. When will we employ capable hands even on merit in this country.

The ID card I registered since 2014, I haven't seen. This is 2020. What on earth does it take to make ID card? A "big" country!

Pls U.S., extend the ban to our leaders, they have nothing doing there other than to lavish our God given resources and money.

That's my take. Thank you nairaland for this opportunity.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Olawepo-hashim Mourns Former NADECO Vice Chairman, Arthur Nwanko / Incrab Lauds Buhari Over Policy To Divert Vessels To Eastern Ports. / For The Cry Of Keke And Okada Ban In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.