Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,213 members, 7,818,723 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:56 PM

New Book Alert - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / New Book Alert (162 Views)

Get The Best Cover Design For Your New Book / Exclusive: Femi Olawole Speaks To Blackwash On His New Book, The Tower Of Mammon / Network Marketing Secrets REVEALED[FREE BOOK ALERT] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

New Book Alert by FavourWhyte(m): 4:52pm On Feb 01, 2020
Happy new month to you!

The month is good for people once you decide to be intentional and serious with your life.

I just finished the final script of my new book and this is a must READ book that will transform and change lives.

I have four book titles in my head but I will need your help to chose the best one.

1) THINK LIKE AIR
Uncommon thoughts to change your life and grow your wealth.

2) UNCOMMON THOUGHTS
Taking your life forward applying raw truth

3) THINK LIFE
Uncommon thoughts to create your reality and achieve greatness.

4) THE RECIPES
Simple and plain strategies to achieving success

Your opinion and choice is welcome.

The pre-order of the book starts very soon.

Comment any of the number(1,2,3,4) to make your choice.

Happy new month to you.

Your greatness is my concern.

(1) (Reply)

Micro Biology Project Topics And Materials For Final Year Students / University Of Westminster Undergraduate Awards For International Students In UK, / Cowbell Mathematics Competition & Nnpc/chevron 2020 National Art Competition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.