Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,445 members, 7,816,023 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:50 PM

Cattle Bussiness - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Cattle Bussiness (698 Views)

Importation Bussiness Thread:truth About Buying Galaxy S4 Phone And Laptop & 14k / About To Start A Cattle Rearing Business...anyone In Dat Line Of Trade Here?advice Needed / Price Of A Young Calf? And More Info About Cattle Farming In Nigeria please (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cattle Bussiness by melistar: 9:28am On Dec 11, 2010
iwant to start bringing in cows from the north down south, any1 ready to partner in terms of marketing can contact me on apronconsults@yahoomcom
Re: Cattle Bussiness by Thethy(m): 7:05pm On Dec 11, 2010
Send detail to: thethyconsulting@gmail.com
Re: Cattle Bussiness by Biabeke(f): 6:16am On Dec 14, 2010
How much will you sell your cows? I will like to buy two or three cows when I am ready. My e-mail address is nakaleayovunefe@yahoo.com. Thank you for reading.
Re: Cattle Bussiness by Fhemmmy: 5:49pm On Dec 14, 2010
How about you try and get the calf to rear them into big cows and sell to make money and wont have to worry about transportation and accident on the highway and all that?
Just a thought
Re: Cattle Bussiness by X2X(m): 10:10pm On Dec 14, 2010
Fhemmmy:

How about you try and get the calf to rear them into big cows and sell to make money and wont have to worry about transportation and accident on the highway and all that?
Just a thought

Wouldn't you still need to transport the calf down south?

Had an uncle who had an expanding flock of cattle in the South. He started with a few and they had begun to give birth, multiply, etc. One day, we woke up and there was no sign of the flock or of the Fulani herdsmen that were tending them. Turned out that the Fulani folks arranged for Lorries to come at mid-night and commanded the cows to enter the truck and they drove off!

(1) (Reply)

Need A 8 Tons Light Duty Truck For Hire: Full Box / Convert Metric Ton to KG / Very Cheap Brand New Laptops And Lcd Tv's (european Spec).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.