Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,851 members, 7,817,520 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:40 PM

Coronavirus: LASG Says There Is No Case Of The Virus In Lagos - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Coronavirus: LASG Says There Is No Case Of The Virus In Lagos (13359 Views)

LASG: Passengers On March 18 BA And KLM Flights Exposed To Coronavirus / Coronavirus: Nigerian Man Tests Positive For Deadly Virus In US / Blood Transfusion: LASG Rescues Baby From Jehovah Witness Parents (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Coronavirus: LASG Says There Is No Case Of The Virus In Lagos by lekhad: 10:40pm On Feb 01, 2020
sammyj:
Thank God. I saw a Chinese woman wearing a mask earlier today at a shopping mall but my people I got scared so I took the other direction based on the earlier message being circulated around ooo!!

E never reach that level na
Re: Coronavirus: LASG Says There Is No Case Of The Virus In Lagos by Dollabiz: 10:43pm On Feb 01, 2020
Hmmmm
Re: Coronavirus: LASG Says There Is No Case Of The Virus In Lagos by baby124: 11:20pm On Feb 01, 2020
Stop all flights coming in from China for now and quarantine anybody that has been to China in the past month. Don’t be making stupid announcement on social media. I won’t be surprised if the thing is here sef because our immigration officers, bribe must kill them. Are LASG health officials at the airport for screening?

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: LASG Says There Is No Case Of The Virus In Lagos by mrvictor: 11:46pm On Feb 01, 2020
"A BUSINESS MAN who just returned from a BUSINESS TRIP from China" has an employer?
I don't understand. undecided
Re: Coronavirus: LASG Says There Is No Case Of The Virus In Lagos by alekuwodo(m): 12:28am On Feb 02, 2020
Fake news carriers full the internet all in the bid to drive traffic. God forbid bad thing.

Meanwhile invest in upland rice cultivation and make 20% profit in 6 months check my signature. http: ///2348072402217.
Re: Coronavirus: LASG Says There Is No Case Of The Virus In Lagos by ForbesHomesNG(m): 1:51am On Feb 02, 2020
Brainbox2020:
Baby digaonised with CoronaVirus quarantined in China, very emotional

https://youtu.be/WOLWUjV3

mrvictor:
"A BUSINESS MAN who just returned from a BUSINESS TRIP from China" has an employer?
I don't understand. undecided
Re: Coronavirus: LASG Says There Is No Case Of The Virus In Lagos by Nobody: 2:10am On Feb 02, 2020
Slyp:
Please I disagree with the idea of self quarantine. By now government should make provision for quarantine facility and make it compulsory for anyone returning from China to be quarantined for two weeks before such person be allowed associate with the public. Prevention remain the best way to control this virus.
Finally!

Someone with a reasonable comment. I'm so ashamed reading comments of people commending this very foolish statement strewn with incompetence. Our so-called "leaders of tomorrow". Do people need 190+ IQs to see that everything written by that woman is total hogwash?

What rubbish does self quarantine mean? Like they'll monitor him throughout the incubation period. Imagine such folly! And the man isn't the only suspect. There are at least a 100 or more passengers that came in from China to Lagos, through the aircraft or did the business man teleport?

Aren't they aware that people who are asymptomatic can also give the virus? They just have to have it, not look it, and may not test positive, yet. (https://www.scientificamerican.com/article/study-reports-first-case-of-coronavirus-spread-by-asymptomatic-person/)

He, alongside every person from China, has to be quarantined right from China. If he has the virus, do they know how many he may have potentially infected, from other passengers on the flight, down to his office in Lekki?

Can't these buffoons see how developed countries are handling this virus? Outrightly banning anyone from China and even preventing people from going to China (like the U.S.)? This should be the first reasonable step any country looking to prevent the virus should take, by enforcing very strict travel restrictions.

Medics and facilities should be on ground to quarantine any Chinese national or persons who have visited China in the last 2 weeks. Customs and immigration services should also be fully involved at our borders to prevent entry from neighboring countries.

C'mon, some serious countries, even without any case of the virus, have already deployed quarantine chambers at their airports for God's sake! Where did we go wrong? Why is this government founded on folly? We are truly in the hands of not only incompetent leaders, but also foolhardy cretins.

Special adviser on Health? 1000 dB audio office. When it enters now, the next best thing they'll know how to do is tell Nigerians to start prayer and fasting. angry

Re: Coronavirus: LASG Says There Is No Case Of The Virus In Lagos by Chicastle: 4:53am On Feb 02, 2020
hisexcellency34:
What about all those Chinese restaurants in Lagos cooking rats, lizards and so on?

In a sane country , any Chinese restaurant would have been shut down by the government but unfortunately, since its not cow issue or Fulani .let's forget it
Re: Coronavirus: LASG Says There Is No Case Of The Virus In Lagos by Chicastle: 4:54am On Feb 02, 2020
kerzhim:
In order to curb the rising madness of fake news, National Identity Number should be a requirement for owning a blog site or any social media handle in Nigeria. These will go a long way in identifying the ghosts behind all the rubbish.

How many can you identify?
Re: Coronavirus: LASG Says There Is No Case Of The Virus In Lagos by Nobody: 10:07am On Feb 02, 2020
baby124:
Stop all flights coming in from China for now and quarantine anybody that has been to China in the past month. Don’t be making stupid announcement on social media. I won’t be surprised if the thing is here sef because our immigration officers, bribe must kill them. Are LASG health officials at the airport for screening?
Re: Coronavirus: LASG Says There Is No Case Of The Virus In Lagos by sleekdre: 10:23am On Feb 02, 2020
What does she mean by self quarantine? How is that possible? Nigerians and our laxities... Can you quarantine him for the 14days for a thorough confirmation. We are playing with fire...As for me and my family, I will pretend I didn't hear what she said..and be extra cautious..

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: LASG Says There Is No Case Of The Virus In Lagos by luluman: 10:31am On Feb 02, 2020
Goldenheart:
angry Some people just like to spread false news...

Bet why
Some were even born through fake delivery.
Re: Coronavirus: LASG Says There Is No Case Of The Virus In Lagos by kalu67: 12:10pm On Mar 05, 2020
Watch this funny video of how these guys try to avoid corona virus.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fT9tHu613pY

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mum Says Onitsha Hospital Nurses Told Her To Buy Thermometer To Check Her Baby / Super Wate-on Emulsion For Ectomorphic Metabolisam / Please What's The Name Of This Leaf In Any Of Nigeria Language -. GOLDENSEAL.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.