Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,672 members, 7,820,357 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:35 PM

Coronavirus: LASG Says There Is No Case Of The Virus In Lagos - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Coronavirus: LASG Says There Is No Case Of The Virus In Lagos (13362 Views)

LASG: Passengers On March 18 BA And KLM Flights Exposed To Coronavirus / Coronavirus: Nigerian Man Tests Positive For Deadly Virus In US / Blood Transfusion: LASG Rescues Baby From Jehovah Witness Parents (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Coronavirus: LASG Says There Is No Case Of The Virus In Lagos by OsamaDallon: 8:05pm On Feb 01, 2020
[s]
post=86297381:
This is a very good news.

May God safe and guide his people from this virus.

We are covered by the Blood of Jesus (This is only for those who believe in the precious Blood of the Lamb)

If not, may whatever you believe in protect you also.

God is Love!

A Very Big Amen Mr Eazi!

Toryosih2, hope you are safe and sound dearie.
May the Almighty Allah continue to be with you.
[/s]
Re: Coronavirus: LASG Says There Is No Case Of The Virus In Lagos by Simplecity(m): 8:09pm On Feb 01, 2020
kerzhim:
In order to curb the rising madness of fake news, National Identity Number should be a requirement for owning a blog site or any social media handle in Nigeria. These will go a long way in identifying the ghosts behind all the rubbish.
true
Re: Coronavirus: LASG Says There Is No Case Of The Virus In Lagos by blowjohn(m): 8:10pm On Feb 01, 2020
hisexcellency34:
What about all those Chinese restaurants in Lagos cooking rats, lizards and so on?

Thev all been told to switch to beef and chicken
Re: Coronavirus: LASG Says There Is No Case Of The Virus In Lagos by Truthbites: 8:13pm On Feb 01, 2020
If una succeed for ebola using the unorthodox method, doesn't mean u will be lucky with coronavirus. Better have a solid plan b. If e enter, NIGERIA, na suicide mission for all n sundry
Re: Coronavirus: LASG Says There Is No Case Of The Virus In Lagos by mvem(m): 8:17pm On Feb 01, 2020
Mistaicey2288:
Issokay... They should remain there and keep deceiving themselves.. Instead of being at alert, they're there making useless noise
please tell me how are they not at alert... Why do some people just pray for something bad
Re: Coronavirus: LASG Says There Is No Case Of The Virus In Lagos by mvem(m): 8:18pm On Feb 01, 2020
sammyj:
Thank God. I saw a Chinese woman wearing a mask earlier today at a shopping mall but my people I got scared so I took the other direction based on the earlier message being circulated around ooo!!
how do you know she is Chinese...she might be Japan, from singapore, Thailand, Korea, Vietnam, Phillipines etc
Re: Coronavirus: LASG Says There Is No Case Of The Virus In Lagos by lionshare: 8:20pm On Feb 01, 2020
Why self-quarantine?
Re: Coronavirus: LASG Says There Is No Case Of The Virus In Lagos by Mistaicey2288: 8:22pm On Feb 01, 2020
mvem:
please tell me how are they not at alert... Why do some people just pray for something bad

Nobody js praying for it to happen. All i said is we should still remain at alert and ready.
Re: Coronavirus: LASG Says There Is No Case Of The Virus In Lagos by mvem(m): 8:24pm On Feb 01, 2020
Mistaicey2288:

Nobody js praying for it to happen. All i said is we should still remain at alert and ready.
and how do you know the health agencies like the centre for disease control(CDC) are not ready ?
Re: Coronavirus: LASG Says There Is No Case Of The Virus In Lagos by mvem(m): 8:26pm On Feb 01, 2020
If conoravirus shows in Nigeria, WhatsApp will kill more people compared to the virus. The fake news that spread on WhatsApp...remember how the salt therapy killed people during the ebola crisis that was spread through WhatsApp... I have noticed that Nigerians are very gullible even the learned. This Coronavirus is not even as deadly as Ebola but is airborne that's why it is feared

2 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: LASG Says There Is No Case Of The Virus In Lagos by sammyj: 8:27pm On Feb 01, 2020
The chances of her being a Chinese is 9 to 1 because we have more Chinese in Nigeria than any other Asian Race abi no be them they do all una work again!! grin
mvem:
how do you know she is Chinese...she might be Japan, from singapore, Thailand, Korea, Vietnam, Phillipines etc

2 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: LASG Says There Is No Case Of The Virus In Lagos by Bakr4u: 8:28pm On Feb 01, 2020
Corona virus in Lagos? Back to sender
Re: Coronavirus: LASG Says There Is No Case Of The Virus In Lagos by Kiezodumah(m): 8:32pm On Feb 01, 2020
How Dem take know....Do Dey have data on the number of people resident in Lagos ??
Re: Coronavirus: LASG Says There Is No Case Of The Virus In Lagos by mrZENographer: 8:35pm On Feb 01, 2020
mvem:
If conoravirus shows in Nigeria, WhatsApp will kill more people compared to the virus. The fake news that spread on WhatsApp...remember how the salt therapy killed people during the ebola crisis that was spread through WhatsApp... I have noticed that Nigerians are very gullible even the learned. This Coronavirus is not even as deadly as Ebola but is airborne that's why it is feared

What is FEAR?
Fear is what keeps you from jumping from the airplane unless you have a parachute.
Re: Coronavirus: LASG Says There Is No Case Of The Virus In Lagos by Nobody: 8:37pm On Feb 01, 2020
sammyj:
The chances of her being a Chinese is 9 to 1 because we have more Chinese in Nigeria than any other Asian Race abi no be them they do all una work again!! grin

100 to 1 sef.
Re: Coronavirus: LASG Says There Is No Case Of The Virus In Lagos by Neoteny(m): 8:42pm On Feb 01, 2020
Like they'd know if it snuck behind them and bit them in the ass.

With about a 14-day incubation period and symptoms very similar to flu and pneumonia, how proactive are they?

In most cases our hospitals would simply write off any case of fever and cough as malaria and send you home if they can't con you into taking a bed at exorbitant rates, instead of digging deeper.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: LASG Says There Is No Case Of The Virus In Lagos by Nobody: 8:47pm On Feb 01, 2020
kelvine:
Soon we won't need TV and radio, we will just go to social media to hear our leaders talk

You think say na everybody get access to social media and sabi read? People when nor get access many pass people when get
Re: Coronavirus: LASG Says There Is No Case Of The Virus In Lagos by EmeraldKing7(m): 8:50pm On Feb 01, 2020
mvem:
Guy as in eeh ....The amount of cock and bull stories that circulates on WhatsApp is really annoying.
Re: Coronavirus: LASG Says There Is No Case Of The Virus In Lagos by Sirlins(m): 8:51pm On Feb 01, 2020
Ahh pls ooooo
Re: Coronavirus: LASG Says There Is No Case Of The Virus In Lagos by naijaboy756: 9:00pm On Feb 01, 2020
post=86297381:
This is a very good news.

May God safe and guide his people from this virus.

We are covered by the Blood of Jesus (This is only for those who believe in the precious Blood of the Lamb)

If not, may whatever you believe in protect you also.

God is Love!

A Very Big Amen Mr Eazi!

Toryosih2, hope you are safe and sound dearie.
May the Almighty Allah continue to be with you.
Buhari supporter. It is save and not safe. MAY GOD SAVE... Gosh!!!Na wa o! No wonder...
Re: Coronavirus: LASG Says There Is No Case Of The Virus In Lagos by Slyp: 9:05pm On Feb 01, 2020
Please I disagree with the idea of self quarantine. By now government should make provision for quarantine facility and make it compulsory for anyone returning from China to be quarantined for two weeks before such person be allowed associate with the public. Prevention remain the best way to control this virus.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: LASG Says There Is No Case Of The Virus In Lagos by OBku4(m): 9:45pm On Feb 01, 2020
They can't even hide it. If there is, we Nigerians would know before them... Thanks to social media
Re: Coronavirus: LASG Says There Is No Case Of The Virus In Lagos by Liposure: 9:54pm On Feb 01, 2020
Pruwa:
Thank God ooo May this virus never find its way to Nigeria ooo on God we move!!
amen o. Hi
Re: Coronavirus: LASG Says There Is No Case Of The Virus In Lagos by Liposure: 9:58pm On Feb 01, 2020
BigSarah:
God won't shame us, Nigeria that's still battling with Lassa fever of the 1970s...imagine a corona virus epidemic olorun maje....

Check my signature
sarah biggie. How was ur day
Re: Coronavirus: LASG Says There Is No Case Of The Virus In Lagos by Brainbox2020(m): 9:59pm On Feb 01, 2020
Baby digaonised with CoronaVirus quarantined in China, very emotional

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WOLWUjV37CA
Re: Coronavirus: LASG Says There Is No Case Of The Virus In Lagos by WriterX(m): 10:05pm On Feb 01, 2020
allknowing234:
We have to commend the proactive measures taken by the Lagos state government.

London used android and iPhone available for
sale at 3k and 25k respectively. wholesale and
retail prices available with delivery nationwide.
0.8.0.6.0.2.7.4.4.4.4.WhatsApp.

sent you a hi on whatsap let's talk
Re: Coronavirus: LASG Says There Is No Case Of The Virus In Lagos by back2sender: 10:39pm On Feb 01, 2020
LOVEGINO:
Na so d thing dey start. Make I relocate to Niger Republic
Heat dey hammer the virus. Go Niger

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Super Wate-on Emulsion For Ectomorphic Metabolisam / 2,000 Medical Doctors Leave Nigeria Yearly / Mum Says Onitsha Hospital Nurses Told Her To Buy Thermometer To Check Her Baby

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.