Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,832 members, 7,820,914 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:26 AM

Police Arrest Five Over Coronavirus Hoax In Abuja - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Police Arrest Five Over Coronavirus Hoax In Abuja (38738 Views)

Government Should Ban Sports Betting Halls Over Coronavirus / FG Issues Travel Ban On 13 Countries Over Coronavirus / Anxiety In Edo Over Coronavirus Detection As Screening Begins At Benin Airport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Arrest Five Over Coronavirus Hoax In Abuja by Daniel058(m): 6:21am On Feb 02, 2020
Hmm
Re: Police Arrest Five Over Coronavirus Hoax In Abuja by nairalee(m): 6:21am On Feb 02, 2020
Why this virus get fine name first?
Re: Police Arrest Five Over Coronavirus Hoax In Abuja by Asquare84(m): 6:25am On Feb 02, 2020
dominique:
I see no point for this arrest. Hypochondriacs are paranoid people that believe they've caught every infection under the sun. They exist everywhere in the world and they can be a tad dramatic. That shouldn't call for an arrest should it?

Did you read to assimilate or how did you reason with your brain

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Arrest Five Over Coronavirus Hoax In Abuja by sayisayi(m): 6:32am On Feb 02, 2020
YouTube jokes no dey for naija
Re: Police Arrest Five Over Coronavirus Hoax In Abuja by timedo: 6:33am On Feb 02, 2020
Hmm Nigeria with same mentality always
Re: Police Arrest Five Over Coronavirus Hoax In Abuja by naptu2: 6:33am On Feb 02, 2020
dominique:
I see no point for this arrest. Hypochondriacs are paranoid people that believe they've caught every infection under the sun. They exist everywhere in the world and they can be a tad dramatic. That shouldn't call for an arrest should it?

They said that they were playing a prank. They played this prank without informing the authorities. People in need of urgent medical attention could avoid the hospital if there are rumours that people who have the virus are in the hospital and it could cause people that are on admission and their relatives to panic.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Police Arrest Five Over Coronavirus Hoax In Abuja by Nobody: 6:34am On Feb 02, 2020
dominique:

Did you read where they said they were playing out a script?

They should be arrested and sentenced to 50 strokes of the cane each.

Nigerians play too much.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Arrest Five Over Coronavirus Hoax In Abuja by larryking540: 6:37am On Feb 02, 2020
dominique:

Hmmm,,how will u explain that to a Nigerian police man , without collecting slap

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police Arrest Five Over Coronavirus Hoax In Abuja by Isoduwa(m): 6:38am On Feb 02, 2020
NnamdiKanu:
Don't forget to pray for your president today in church.... Shalom grin

Show me your president and I will tell you who you are
Re: Police Arrest Five Over Coronavirus Hoax In Abuja by Jabioro: 6:38am On Feb 02, 2020
Nothing to investigate,just take them to WUAH China and forget about them.(Won ki fi modaku sere..ni idile Muslim).Dem no dey take death pranked for Islam na inside grave you go see your self

2 Likes

Re: Police Arrest Five Over Coronavirus Hoax In Abuja by shuaibuchado: 6:41am On Feb 02, 2020
Of course they should be punished

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Five Over Coronavirus Hoax In Abuja by crackhouse(m): 6:53am On Feb 02, 2020
Can you imagine what these guys are wishing themselves.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police Arrest Five Over Coronavirus Hoax In Abuja by Realtalk20: 6:56am On Feb 02, 2020
dominique:

Did you read the article where it said they are pranksters playing out a script ? undecided

Or you just skipped the article and commented ?

2 Likes

Re: Police Arrest Five Over Coronavirus Hoax In Abuja by loswhite(m): 7:14am On Feb 02, 2020
dominique:
Go and read the post carefully before commenting. Hypochondriac is different from playing prank. A serious world health problem and you take it to play prank inside hospital. So if your prank lead to the death of a patient in the hospital what will you tell the family? They should be dealt with seriously

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Arrest Five Over Coronavirus Hoax In Abuja by IGBOmarryme: 7:15am On Feb 02, 2020
Useless afonjas and their attention seeking. I knew it would be them I just knew it.. Satanic beings. Send them to jail for at least 9 years for causing panic in the midst of a very serious global health challenge.
Re: Police Arrest Five Over Coronavirus Hoax In Abuja by lasheun: 7:18am On Feb 02, 2020
We can sabi how to crase for this country ooo.
For hospital again?
What an expensive joke.
Judge please just give the 5years each of very active community service join.
Oshi'sCo people.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police Arrest Five Over Coronavirus Hoax In Abuja by Nobody: 7:19am On Feb 02, 2020
Ghost1994:
[i][/i] Their foolishness cost them 2-3 yrs behind bars. Prank goes wrong. I pity them Sha

Is it in naija... Police go use dem do ATM... Dem fut old for jail sef...
Sha let God mercy for dem....
Happy sunday Nairalanders... Wish u all a great week ahead.. More money and peace...

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Five Over Coronavirus Hoax In Abuja by aminusodiq(m): 7:22am On Feb 02, 2020
dominique:
hypochondriac isn't d case here, all five couldn't b dat paranoid, dey we're simply pranking prolly fr d camera

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Five Over Coronavirus Hoax In Abuja by verifiablefacts: 7:28am On Feb 02, 2020
dominique:
so they should be given medals, where did you hear the mention of hypochondriac,and all of them?

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Five Over Coronavirus Hoax In Abuja by Reference(m): 7:29am On Feb 02, 2020
dominique:

It should. The incident has attained the status of a global emergency and actions bu various countries borders on internal security. Whole cities have been locked down because of this resulting in losses of billions of dollars in economic value. It is no joke.

It appears you donot appreciate or understand the gravity of this pandemic. Please be informed. If it hits Nigeria hard it may completely cripple what is left of our faltering economy.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Arrest Five Over Coronavirus Hoax In Abuja by Makavelli25: 7:33am On Feb 02, 2020
Clout chasers
Just bundle em up and send em to china. We need less of these punk in NIGERIA. A lot of them are here on NL sef. All those trolls need to be taught a lesson eg moralgladiator

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Five Over Coronavirus Hoax In Abuja by UKusedBoyfriend(m): 7:40am On Feb 02, 2020
How Nigerians genuinely tries to complicate things for themselves bemuses me. This is a joke too far. In a hospital for that matter.
Re: Police Arrest Five Over Coronavirus Hoax In Abuja by Centcanada: 7:40am On Feb 02, 2020
This is only where our police are strong. They always fight the fight that does not worth fighting for. Since they said they said are playing pranks, why not ask them to pay fine and they go their own. Nonsense zoo! By the time we are done with you people, the zoo will be left with nothing!
Re: Police Arrest Five Over Coronavirus Hoax In Abuja by slimdamatrix1(m): 7:41am On Feb 02, 2020
This isn't even funny.

I hope they all rot in jail.

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Five Over Coronavirus Hoax In Abuja by Urhobokwaleboy(m): 7:48am On Feb 02, 2020
A nigga once said:What the fvck is wrong with some people!!. Is it everything you joke with.

No wonder the country is not moving,

I believe these are the leaders of tommorow,

of everything you wan joke with na coronavirus for inside hospital. Abeg they should not waste their time in court, just bundle them to wuhan..

2 Likes

Re: Police Arrest Five Over Coronavirus Hoax In Abuja by rummmy: 7:52am On Feb 02, 2020
I heard some state government will soon start claiming outbreak in their state just to collect the money from FG..... na for bar I hear am Shaaa but how possible

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Five Over Coronavirus Hoax In Abuja by omoadeleye(m): 7:55am On Feb 02, 2020
Stupid pranksters I don't like them a bit, they lacks sense to me... Imagine, that expensive shii they pull there and they will now be laughing like idiots after their havocs, they need to be severely punished...

2 Likes

Re: Police Arrest Five Over Coronavirus Hoax In Abuja by Nobody: 8:06am On Feb 02, 2020
Asquare84:

Did you read to assimilate or how did you reason with your brain

Good question.
Re: Police Arrest Five Over Coronavirus Hoax In Abuja by Tonyspecial(m): 8:07am On Feb 02, 2020
Their names biko

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kidnapper Caught In Hospital (Pictures, Video) / Piles (haemorrhoids) – Basics, Symptoms And Treatment / Medical Doctor Knocked Down While Jogging In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.