Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,321 members, 7,811,948 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:02 AM

Coronavirus: Compilations Of Type Of Animals/meats Sold In Wuhan (+8graphics) - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Coronavirus: Compilations Of Type Of Animals/meats Sold In Wuhan (+8graphics) (3302 Views)

Coronavirus: Nigerians Trapped In Wuhan, China Cry Out "Bring Us Home" (Photos) / Coronavirus In Wuhan: ‘We Would Rather Die At Home Than Go To Quarantine’ / Coronavirus: Dead Man Lying On The Street Of Wuhan In China (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Coronavirus: Compilations Of Type Of Animals/meats Sold In Wuhan (+8graphics) by Greenvaiper: 8:09am On Feb 02, 2020
[s]:

Rule 2 and Rule 8 at the same time.
Kindly take note.
Thank you!

Easy peasy! wink[/s]

Easy peasy kee u dia

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Compilations Of Type Of Animals/meats Sold In Wuhan (+8graphics) by Masterclass32: 8:13am On Feb 02, 2020
Even Bat peppersoup. Nawa o.
Re: Coronavirus: Compilations Of Type Of Animals/meats Sold In Wuhan (+8graphics) by Alkheira(m): 8:16am On Feb 02, 2020
DaBullIT:
Saw one video on twitter

Even remembering and typing about it makes me want to puke

This Chinese man was eating unroasted, unboiled baby rats and they are not even dead

Ewwwww
I watched it too lipsrsealed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus: Compilations Of Type Of Animals/meats Sold In Wuhan (+8graphics) by seunmohmoh(f): 9:13am On Feb 02, 2020
Baby mice drink ?? Eeew.

Funny thing is that they won't post these weird animals on their page online and how do Nigerians there cope?? Eating meat without knowing the source sometimes.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Compilations Of Type Of Animals/meats Sold In Wuhan (+8graphics) by Larryfest(m): 10:01am On Feb 02, 2020
Even with the rate of hunger in Nigeria I'm pretty sure Nigerians won't eat 90% of all this. Chinese people worst no be small abeg, imagine drinking from where a cobra was bottled Ewwww!

2 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Compilations Of Type Of Animals/meats Sold In Wuhan (+8graphics) by Timileyin1234(m): 10:04am On Feb 02, 2020
Dem dey eat white snail
If they need bat I can leed them to where dey would see it in large quantities

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Compilations Of Type Of Animals/meats Sold In Wuhan (+8graphics) by Timileyin1234(m): 10:07am On Feb 02, 2020
LadySarah:
When God condemned gluttony.

Re: Coronavirus: Compilations Of Type Of Animals/meats Sold In Wuhan (+8graphics) by bencarson007(m): 11:00am On Feb 02, 2020
God have mercy.... See crocodile barbecue.... Jesus
Re: Coronavirus: Compilations Of Type Of Animals/meats Sold In Wuhan (+8graphics) by bularuz(m): 11:02am On Feb 02, 2020
Unbelievable

Re: Coronavirus: Compilations Of Type Of Animals/meats Sold In Wuhan (+8graphics) by JVector: 11:49am On Feb 02, 2020
Jeeez!!!
Never new Chinese eat all these creepy creatures.
They are the architect of their problem.

Nigerians are still descent with food culture inspite of level of Poverty.
Re: Coronavirus: Compilations Of Type Of Animals/meats Sold In Wuhan (+8graphics) by davbravo(m): 12:32pm On Feb 02, 2020
This is disgusting
Re: Coronavirus: Compilations Of Type Of Animals/meats Sold In Wuhan (+8graphics) by EkoErrands: 1:08pm On Feb 02, 2020
with a population of 1.3 billion people they even tried by not eating their own faeces....
Re: Coronavirus: Compilations Of Type Of Animals/meats Sold In Wuhan (+8graphics) by Elimon(m): 1:18pm On Feb 02, 2020
let's Nigerians that are shouting ew! and puke! remember that we eat snakes,rats,termites,snails,some places still even practice cannibalism...EAT AND LET EAT ..but lemme not lie Chinese eating live octopus is yuck! lol
Re: Coronavirus: Compilations Of Type Of Animals/meats Sold In Wuhan (+8graphics) by IAMJojo(m): 1:19pm On Feb 02, 2020
check this out guys https://twitter.com/maxvayshia/status/1223254418612793346?s=20
the guy was eating live baby rats n drinking
Re: Coronavirus: Compilations Of Type Of Animals/meats Sold In Wuhan (+8graphics) by Kingrexyl(m): 2:00pm On Feb 02, 2020
DaBullIT:
Saw one video on twitter

Even remembering and typing about it makes me want to puke

This Chinese man was eating unroasted, unboiled baby rats and they are not even dead

Ewwwww
I've seen the video too, very disgusting!
Re: Coronavirus: Compilations Of Type Of Animals/meats Sold In Wuhan (+8graphics) by egopersonified(f): 5:11pm On Feb 02, 2020
Wow, and I was going to apply for a US visa, China here I come.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dudu Osun Black Soap In Toronto / Dr Pls! I Need Effective Drug To Cure Candida Albicans Infection. / Antibiotics: What They Are And How To Use Them By Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.