Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,350 members, 7,836,443 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:53 AM

Why APC And PDP Must Be Deregistered - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why APC And PDP Must Be Deregistered (11633 Views)

List Of 74 Political Parties Deregistered By INEC / "PDP Must Not Lose Kwankwaso To Another Party" - FFK Says / Ekiti Election: Why APC Is Winning In My Polling Unit – PDP Agent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why APC And PDP Must Be Deregistered by anonimi: 7:25am On Feb 02, 2020
budaatum:
As if the same ol' politicians wouldn't just go "with their suitcases of selfishness and greed" and join any new parties that are registered!

This piece makes one huge error. It claims "Their breads have been buttered by the gods", when the truth is we are the gods who butter their bread but we just don't seem to understand that!

So long as we keep looking outwards for gods
instead of realising that the gods are in their kingdoms within each and everyone of us Nigeria and us Nigerians will only suffer.

O how I wish I could say this in English so it could be understood!!

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4138528_fbimg1471362711749_jpeg32428b294a57b4debde63e3fd7301227

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why APC And PDP Must Be Deregistered by IGBOmarryme: 7:25am On Feb 02, 2020
Please we are not fools just say APC has failed woefully and should be deregistered not the PDP. The government of PDP was not the best but still didn't sink the country this low as to receive ban from the USA, I'm not saying this because we are too eager to go to the USA but the image of the country that has been so battered by the cluelessness of the lifeless one and his midget-vice led to this.

Actually I have lost the remaining hope I have in this country, please let the country split so that the SE/SS can go with their Biafra, the rest of the country can answer Nigeria together.

I expect the children of the fallen demon to do the needful of rushing down here to convulse on the bolded.. cheesy
Re: Why APC And PDP Must Be Deregistered by Lynx001: 7:26am On Feb 02, 2020
Same old guys will form the new party

1 Like

Re: Why APC And PDP Must Be Deregistered by Nobody: 7:27am On Feb 02, 2020
The politicians is a product of the people. 80% of Nigerians still have a crude and 19th century mindset, if you watch the Ghanians you will notice they have a more enlighten mindset far more than Nigeria.

One thing I believe is that if southern Nigeria was just a country it would be a very develop with other African countries rushing to get our visa.Southern Nigeria have the mindset for progress but you cant pair such great people with with a backward North and expect develop? Never, nature does not work that way.

If all the federal allocation going to those lazy 19 northern states are going only to the south you think southern Nigeria as a country wont be the model state of all africa? as long power, wealth and federal top jobs are occupied by the North then forget develop.
Re: Why APC And PDP Must Be Deregistered by marviessss(m): 7:27am On Feb 02, 2020
how do u guys post links without getting banned

1 Like

Re: Why APC And PDP Must Be Deregistered by eguarojeona: 7:28am On Feb 02, 2020
The best is for us to name, shame and cancel those politicians who have failed us.

1 Like

Re: Why APC And PDP Must Be Deregistered by voltron14: 7:29am On Feb 02, 2020
optimistD:
There more reasons why Buhari should resign. Note, I’m not a PDP member.

If you repeat this three more years you might just get your wish.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why APC And PDP Must Be Deregistered by EdiskyHarry: 7:30am On Feb 02, 2020
one of the problems we have in Nigeria is that we vote for political party not minding who is emerging from the political party, even if wise King Solomon will contest for president in the next election, if he is not in either APC or PDP, he will not even have up to ten votes, I keep saying it, anytime the youths of Nigeria wake up from their slumber, Nigeria will b a better place.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why APC And PDP Must Be Deregistered by eguarojeona: 7:32am On Feb 02, 2020
A movement of the masses.We agree on those we are never going to vote for anymore.We will not support them anymore.Those super rich politicians who got rich just from politics.Who has corruption cases they haven't cleared themselves from.
Re: Why APC And PDP Must Be Deregistered by Alitair(m): 7:32am On Feb 02, 2020
very nice one. the problem with Nigeria is that alot has been said but nothing has been done.

My people if US bans us, we will go to other countries. as long as we leave this country.

Meanwhile I heard Nnamdi Kanu will not show up for his mother's entry into the mother earth?
Re: Why APC And PDP Must Be Deregistered by dalongjnr: 7:38am On Feb 02, 2020
This is one of the most senseless article I have come across in years. Political parties are not individuals rather, they are formed and run by individuals.
Re: Why APC And PDP Must Be Deregistered by IGBOmarryme: 7:41am On Feb 02, 2020
Please we are not fools just say APC has failed woefully and should be deregistered not the PDP. The government of PDP was not the best but still didn't sink the country this low as to receive ban from the USA, I'm not saying this because we are too eager to go to the USA but the image of the country that has been so battered by the cluelessness of the lifeless one and his midget-vice led to this.

Actually I have lost the remaining hope I have in this country, please let the country split so that the SE/SS can go with their Biafra, the rest of the country can answer Nigeria together.

I expect the children of the fallen demon to do the needful of rushing down here to convulse on the bolded.. cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why APC And PDP Must Be Deregistered by Sholaco: 7:47am On Feb 02, 2020
Lolz
Re: Why APC And PDP Must Be Deregistered by LZAA: 7:57am On Feb 02, 2020
Association of perpetual cheats is the worst thing to happen in Nigeria
The polithiefians like their resident zombies here only care about money and sai baba
Bunch of clowns who should be banned
Sai PDP
Sai GEJ
Cc immhotep GMBuharii Afamed helinues ebenezar2020
Re: Why APC And PDP Must Be Deregistered by LZAA: 7:57am On Feb 02, 2020
IGBOmarryme:

Cc musachukwudi metaphysical pythonamaka
Re: Why APC And PDP Must Be Deregistered by LZAA: 8:00am On Feb 02, 2020
solmus:
grin

as if leadership isnt a product of followership.. mscheew!!!

So in other words you are a sai baba minion and u don't care about anything else
Immhotep and GMBuharii must hear this
Cc sarrki Afonjaconehead Adaibeku

1 Like

Re: Why APC And PDP Must Be Deregistered by berrystunn(m): 8:11am On Feb 02, 2020
This our case

PDP and APC

Re: Why APC And PDP Must Be Deregistered by fatymore(f): 8:15am On Feb 02, 2020
They dare not...who give them balls
Re: Why APC And PDP Must Be Deregistered by Cyoung4real(m): 8:17am On Feb 02, 2020
The same Idiots will still port to the new party. Why can't it be mandatory for our politicians to permanently stay in one party so that we can always choose the working and better party.
Re: Why APC And PDP Must Be Deregistered by Nobody: 8:18am On Feb 02, 2020
Deregiater them and they form two new parties and continue to loot.

It is people that make up the parties not the name of the party.

Unless you ban all the present crop of politicians from contesting elections or seeking elective and appointive posts, deregistering PDP and APC will not work.
Re: Why APC And PDP Must Be Deregistered by ITbomb(m): 8:33am On Feb 02, 2020
So your new political parties after APC and PDP, who will populate them, are you bringing in politicians from Mars?

1 Like

Re: Why APC And PDP Must Be Deregistered by mvem(m): 9:00am On Feb 02, 2020
Sonnik212:
the best thing to do kill them like Jerry Rawlings
honestly speaking the youth of today will go there and do thesame...why not tell yourself, despite years when the so called old politicians die who else is replacing them if not the youths of today...why are things not changing...If we fail to address certain things even the next 50 years when Buhari, Obasanjo, IBB etc all die, Nigeria might not still change
Re: Why APC And PDP Must Be Deregistered by mvem(m): 9:03am On Feb 02, 2020
IGBOmarryme:

Please what is difference between PDP and APC. Before APC don't you know all most all APC members were PDP members. They all thesame. Atiku was in PDP later left to APC because things were not favoring him. When he couldn't get preseidential ticket in APC he now changed back to PDP. All of them were just cross carpeting to what suits them. APC or PDP still same politicians looking for what will favour them most
Re: Why APC And PDP Must Be Deregistered by Casekiller(m): 9:07am On Feb 02, 2020
Wastage of time. Not possible
Re: Why APC And PDP Must Be Deregistered by Liposure: 9:17am On Feb 02, 2020
Our problem is not APC/PDP. Our problem is d masses who sold their votes 4 d sum of five thousand naira and a bag of rice
Re: Why APC And PDP Must Be Deregistered by Nobody: 9:48am On Feb 02, 2020
Op . Just look at Imo state you will understand even if new Party is created, same set of politicians will hijack/fill/decampe the party cry
Re: Why APC And PDP Must Be Deregistered by Nobody: 9:54am On Feb 02, 2020
tommyken:
The politicians is a product of the people. 80% of Nigerians still have a crude and 19th century mindset, if you watch the Ghanians you will notice they have a more enlighten mindset far more than Nigeria.

One thing I believe is that if southern Nigeria was just a country it would be a very develop with other African countries rushing to get our visa.Southern Nigeria have the mindset for progress but you cant pair such great people with with a backward North and expect develop? Never, nature does not work that way.

If all the federal allocation going to those lazy 19 northern states are going only to the south you think southern Nigeria as a country wont be the model state of all africa? as long power, wealth and federal top jobs are occupied by the North then forget develop.

you mean brown roof kerosene wheel barrow sharing undecided .as backward as you are u still have mouth you don't know that ur leaders have failed u.
Re: Why APC And PDP Must Be Deregistered by patrickmuf(m): 10:31am On Feb 02, 2020
frankmoney:
Doesn't change anything... They will just form another party . The problem with Nigeria is the citizens , until they stop voting along tribal , religious , and party sentiment , then the country can change .
True that but I'll like to add that the cost of the electioneering process should be reduced from party ticket to the cost of consultations. Imagine visiting every ward in a state and sharing at least 50 bags of rice plus 10m, not forgetting consultations to so called elders...The cost is just too much, most politicians have to steal to balance the books when they win others go broke if they lose because in most cases they have to borrow to prosecute an election and that births the desperation that leads to the loss of lives and properties...
Re: Why APC And PDP Must Be Deregistered by Nobody: 10:50am On Feb 02, 2020
LZAA:
Association of perpetual cheats is the worst thing to happen in Nigeria
The polithiefians like their resident zombies here only care about money and sai baba
Bunch of clowns who should be banned
Sai PDP
Sai GEJ
Cc immhotep GMBuharii Afamed helinues ebenezar2020
Sai Nnamdi Kanu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why APC And PDP Must Be Deregistered by Nobody: 10:52am On Feb 02, 2020
LZAA:

So in other words you are a sai baba minion and u don't care about anything else
Immhotep and GMBuharii must hear this
Cc sarrki Afonjaconehead Adaibeku
solmus is still waiting for sarrki to re-join the sai babarian band wagon grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why APC And PDP Must Be Deregistered by topmost1102(m): 11:02am On Feb 02, 2020
jarawa:
https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/why-apc-and-pdp-must-be-deregistered-i.html
The same people will join the new parties. This Nation is corrupted

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

APC, PDP Fight Over Failure To Restructure Nigeria Since 1999 / PDP Crisis: Stormy Session Likely As NEC May Decide Ayu’s Fate Today / Opinion: Nigeria’s Young Voters Aren’t Done Yet By Rinu Oduala(CNN)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.