Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,817 members, 7,827,994 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:58 PM

Manchester United Vs Arsenal On 13th December: 1 - 0 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Manchester United Vs Arsenal On 13th December: 1 - 0 (18116 Views)

Poll: Prediction:

Arsenal Wins: 44% (108 votes)
Man Utd Wins: 45% (111 votes)
Draw: 10% (25 votes)
This poll has ended

Atletico Madrid Vs Barcelona : UCL (2 - 0) On 13th April 2016 / Aston Villa Vs Arsenal ( 0 - 2) On 13th December 2015 / Real Madrid Vs Juventus: UCL (1 - 1) On 13th May 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Manchester United Vs Arsenal On 13th December: 1 - 0 by Fest7: 5:57am On Dec 14, 2010
Arsenal fans,how una take sleep last 9ite,how market xterday
Re: Manchester United Vs Arsenal On 13th December: 1 - 0 by Fest7: 5:59am On Dec 14, 2010
Where are the Arsenal fans wey dey make mouth and noise,chelsea is next,united rules d world
Re: Manchester United Vs Arsenal On 13th December: 1 - 0 by pappy4real(m): 6:48am On Dec 14, 2010
passing back and singing and whistling again, "i told them but they wont listen, i said man-u was too hot for them to contest-now they know".
the combo of rafeal, vidic, anderson +ji s. park and the rest of the big boys are just an unbeatble team
Re: Manchester United Vs Arsenal On 13th December: 1 - 0 by Nobody: 7:33am On Dec 14, 2010
Evra was absolutely right.There is always a distinction b/w 11 boys and 11 men.Besides Evra's speculation is now a theory;''Arsenal is a training center''.It remains the blues.The red devils must extinguish their blue lights.UNITED 4LIFE!!!
Re: Manchester United Vs Arsenal On 13th December: 1 - 0 by rasputinn(m): 7:50am On Dec 14, 2010
MeGaStReEt:

Chelsea will beat Arsenal home and away, Man U the same thing, Spurs, Sunderland, New Castle

Do you seriously believe this nonsense you wrote??I mean seeeeeeeeeriously?
It's one thing to have bad bellus for The Arsenal,yet it's another kettle of fish entirely when you allow such bad bellus to impair your sense of fair judgement

I came back from a trip,was so tired and was only able to watch the first half,IMO my boys didn't play badly,they were not just sharp enough.My MOTM is most defo Jack Wilshere,the way he rushed to Chamakh's rescue by shoving Carrick outta the way when he wanted to bully Chamakh deserved multiple playbacks on my PVR

As for the goal,Park did so much to flick the ball in a loop,such effort should be rewarded with a goal,only it shouldn't have been against The Arsenal

Oh back to Wilshere again,that tackle on Evra was a way of shoving the many trash he had spewed in the build up to the game down his effing throat
Re: Manchester United Vs Arsenal On 13th December: 1 - 0 by qplus(m): 8:14am On Dec 14, 2010
arsenal. them be small boys.
Re: Manchester United Vs Arsenal On 13th December: 1 - 0 by versace400(m): 8:20am On Dec 14, 2010
Call me on 08038856861 If u have strong decoder 4650,4651,4652,4653,4661,4663,4669x that u want to upgrade or repair.Call me within ogun state and oyo state
Re: Manchester United Vs Arsenal On 13th December: 1 - 0 by denony(m): 9:16am On Dec 14, 2010
WHEN IT MATTERS MOST, MANCHESTER UNITED STEPS UP
SORRY ASHNAL, U DON'T MERIT THAT TOP,
TO CHELSEA FANS UR XMAS GIFT AWAITS YOU WEEKEND, DON'T MISS IT
UNITED TILL 6 FT DOWN

SORRY ASHHOLES grin
Re: Manchester United Vs Arsenal On 13th December: 1 - 0 by Nobody: 9:41am On Dec 14, 2010
@rasputinn,
Your boys went over the top with their tackles. . .it's not right to justify their actions especially when we know Arsene Wenger has a propensity to complain about teams being physical with Arsenal.
Re: Manchester United Vs Arsenal On 13th December: 1 - 0 by Fest7: 9:41am On Dec 14, 2010
Chelsea fans,wait 4 ur xmas gift at stamford gutter.manchester united till i die.arsenal fans were una dey,mouth makers
Re: Manchester United Vs Arsenal On 13th December: 1 - 0 by azyaq(m): 9:49am On Dec 14, 2010
It's a sorry situation for MAN U. GUNNER FOEREVER
Re: Manchester United Vs Arsenal On 13th December: 1 - 0 by hbrednic: 9:54am On Dec 14, 2010
poor arsenal tongue try again next time
IT IS MAN U FOR LIFE cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Manchester United Vs Arsenal On 13th December: 1 - 0 by Fest7: 9:57am On Dec 14, 2010
@azyaq,whats is d problem wit u,is dat why south korean international J.S PARK trash u xterday.Goners Gone 4ever,na d same road una wit chelsea go 4low
Re: Manchester United Vs Arsenal On 13th December: 1 - 0 by Nobody: 10:15am On Dec 14, 2010
WHO can battle with the RED DEVIL wink wink
Re: Manchester United Vs Arsenal On 13th December: 1 - 0 by yusuf2(m): 11:04am On Dec 14, 2010
binhozie:

Is this the Manchester united that wants to beat chelsea on sunday
truth be told, man utd have not just got what it takes
and tell me, how many of chelsea's last seven premier league matches have they won? let me help you out here, ooooooooooooooooooonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnneeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. just 1. wake up bro
Re: Manchester United Vs Arsenal On 13th December: 1 - 0 by dayokanu(m): 11:13am On Dec 14, 2010
rasputinn:

It's one thing to have bad bellus for The Arsenal,yet it's another kettle of fish entirely when you allow such bad bellus to impair your sense of fair judgement

I came back from a trip,was so tired and was only able to watch the first half,IMO my boys didn't play badly,they were not just sharp enough.My MOTM is most defo Jack Wilshere,the way he rushed to Chamakh's rescue by shoving Carrick outta the way when he wanted to bully Chamakh deserved multiple playbacks on my PVR

As for the goal,Park did so much to flick the ball in a loop,such effort should be rewarded with a goal,only it shouldn't have been against The Arsenal

Oh back to Wilshere again,that tackle on Evra was a way of shoving the many trash he had spewed in the build up to the game down his effing throat

This is the 10th straight loss to Man Utd/Chelsea and is it not logical for him to say you would continue the trend?
Re: Manchester United Vs Arsenal On 13th December: 1 - 0 by dipo2much(m): 11:45am On Dec 14, 2010
^^
You just keep sayin the same thing all ur life. No wonder ppl run fron ur thread like a plague. Dont you have any other thing upstairs. Stunpid Donki
Re: Manchester United Vs Arsenal On 13th December: 1 - 0 by HARDDON: 11:51am On Dec 14, 2010
red devils 4 eva!
Re: Manchester United Vs Arsenal On 13th December: 1 - 0 by MrTA(m): 11:52am On Dec 14, 2010
rasputinn:

Shoving it down his throat while Evra and his team collected the 3 points and position at the top of the table and Wilshere and his team went home empty handed? I see why your team have been trophy-less for so long.
Re: Manchester United Vs Arsenal On 13th December: 1 - 0 by dayokanu(m): 11:57am On Dec 14, 2010
dipo2much:

^^
You just keep sayin the same thing all your life. No wonder ppl run fron your thread like a plague. Dont you have any other thing upstairs. Stunpid Donki

If you have anything in that skull can you tell us why yo hopeless team has been trophyless for half a decade
Re: Manchester United Vs Arsenal On 13th December: 1 - 0 by Nobody: 12:32pm On Dec 14, 2010
I think say match don finsih,so thread closed
Re: Manchester United Vs Arsenal On 13th December: 1 - 0 by adexchamp(m): 1:14pm On Dec 14, 2010
malu or man u or what r they called, stupid match fixers
Re: Manchester United Vs Arsenal On 13th December: 1 - 0 by MrTA(m): 1:37pm On Dec 14, 2010
adexchamp:

malu or man u or what r they called, silly match fixers

Cry more, loser.
Re: Manchester United Vs Arsenal On 13th December: 1 - 0 by Nobody: 2:50pm On Dec 14, 2010
it happened the same way again, arsenal did the playing and man u did the scoring,
shame to the toy gunners.
Re: Manchester United Vs Arsenal On 13th December: 1 - 0 by Fest7: 3:10pm On Dec 14, 2010
Arsenal fans,how market,chelsea fans make una wait 4 una own 4 stamford gutter
Re: Manchester United Vs Arsenal On 13th December: 1 - 0 by dipo2much(m): 3:11pm On Dec 14, 2010
it is clear dat u didnt watch d game. so zip it
Re: Manchester United Vs Arsenal On 13th December: 1 - 0 by BinghiNya(m): 3:54pm On Dec 14, 2010
So arsenal can lose? some kids with no footie knowledge will come here to thump their chests that their bench is next to the prefect bench. How song didn't get a red is beyond my imagination. Arsenal my foot. E-diots
Re: Manchester United Vs Arsenal On 13th December: 1 - 0 by dipo2much(m): 4:04pm On Dec 14, 2010
every other thing is also beyond ur imagination. And thats cos u are a dayokanu
Re: Manchester United Vs Arsenal On 13th December: 1 - 0 by Nobody: 4:45pm On Dec 14, 2010
Corrupt English league embarassed, I*DIOTIC man utd fans are here making noise, after they won by the help of REF, I better stick to a good French team than Useless team made up arrogant English players that always win by the help of refs angry
Re: Manchester United Vs Arsenal On 13th December: 1 - 0 by Nobody: 4:55pm On Dec 14, 2010
kayci_d77:

Corrupt English league embarassed, I*DIOTIC man utd fans are here making noise, after they won by the help of REF, I better stick to a good French team than Useless team made up arrogant English players that always win by the help of refs angry
Boy,it is obvious that you never watched the match.You heard the commentaries from a radio.As far as soccer is concerned,there was no partiality from the ref.You are just sick.
Re: Manchester United Vs Arsenal On 13th December: 1 - 0 by MrTA(m): 5:38pm On Dec 14, 2010
kayci_d77:

Good . Keep crying. Im enjoying your tears here. Idiot wey no watch match dey talk.
Re: Manchester United Vs Arsenal On 13th December: 1 - 0 by Moonstone(f): 5:45pm On Dec 14, 2010
kayci_d77:

Crazy excuses.
Please tell me how Webb helped us with our win?
Our goal was completely legit in every way possible and the penalty was rightly given because the line ref called for it. Not Webb. With the way they were turning Nani to football, how many yellow cards did you get?
Arsenal tripped him at least 3 times in the opening 20 mins and did not get yellow cards till almost second half. If it was another ref, with the kind of dangerous trips that were being made, the yellow cards would have been flowing.
Lastly, you guys got way more corners than we did so stop blaming the ref and start blaming your players that could not cross our defence. Manchester was the better team yesterday. More shots on goals, better at weaving in between your defence. It is lack of actual scrutiny that will come up with such a lame excuse as 'the problem was the ref'. At least your coach blamed OT field.

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Manchester City Vs Chelsea EFL Cup (2 - 0) On 9th November 2022 / Sheffield United Vs Arsenal: FA Cup (1 - 2) On 28th June 2020 / Aston Villa Vs Manchester City: Carabao Cup Final (1 - 2) On 1st March 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.