Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,650 members, 7,816,665 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:45 PM

Manchester United Vs Arsenal On 13th December: 1 - 0 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Manchester United Vs Arsenal On 13th December: 1 - 0 (18052 Views)

Poll: Prediction:

Arsenal Wins: 44% (108 votes)
Man Utd Wins: 45% (111 votes)
Draw: 10% (25 votes)
This poll has ended

Atletico Madrid Vs Barcelona : UCL (2 - 0) On 13th April 2016 / Aston Villa Vs Arsenal ( 0 - 2) On 13th December 2015 / Real Madrid Vs Juventus: UCL (1 - 1) On 13th May 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Manchester United Vs Arsenal On 13th December: 1 - 0 by Moonstone(f): 11:14pm On Dec 13, 2010
Akainzo:

Soponu scatter your head! So Manure play kids and can only score 1 goal. Wetin come be Blackburn wey dem beat 6-1? Hmmm I thought they were walloped 4-0 by a certain team this season (even if na league cup.)
Who are the kids? stop belittling your team. Be a good loser. We beat you hands down. Y'all did not even see VDS' face. Our defence was that good. Just congratulate us and let it go!
Re: Manchester United Vs Arsenal On 13th December: 1 - 0 by oderemo(m): 11:14pm On Dec 13, 2010
We just cant hack it with d big boys ,
all these sml boys, lets go get tevez jor( i doubt) .
Mau u , i trway salute. All d tym u raise yor game.
Re: Manchester United Vs Arsenal On 13th December: 1 - 0 by MeGaStReEt: 11:16pm On Dec 13, 2010
How will Arsenal win the league when they are still owning;

Chelsea 3 pts
Spurs     3 Pts
Man U   3 pts
N. Castl 3 pts
S'land    3 pts
Re: Manchester United Vs Arsenal On 13th December: 1 - 0 by presido1: 11:17pm On Dec 13, 2010
dipo2much:

No poblems. play like this at stamford bridge and you'll see if DD wont molest VDS
Awww before the game u been dey on bragging mode, how come na "no wahala and no problem" mode u come dey now.

Thatz the diff between men and boys. Boys will bragggggggggggggggggggggggg but men will look and them and shake their head.
Re: Manchester United Vs Arsenal On 13th December: 1 - 0 by hedges007(m): 11:20pm On Dec 13, 2010
I support manchester United for ever
Re: Manchester United Vs Arsenal On 13th December: 1 - 0 by holydante(m): 11:20pm On Dec 13, 2010
One cannot fail but wonder what actually is the gameplan and ambition of arsenal football club.

Season in season out, you starve your fans of celebrating a trophy, worse still The Gunners have now won none of their last 11 against United and Chelsea -  and they have the guts to claim that they are title contenders?that sort of form is unlikely to win them the title.

Assnal fans shld just know that wenger and its board are just biz men, buyin players from the backyard in france and selling them for profit after two yrs.

When you can't win 2 out of 3 high profile matches, you won't smell the league title, they shld ask los blancos.

Barca's outcome is always predictable, 4-3-3 and flood of goals because of consistency what can an a s s club said to be

I just stayed up late for nothing

Congrats man u for fielding 13 players
Re: Manchester United Vs Arsenal On 13th December: 1 - 0 by jerryice(m): 11:22pm On Dec 13, 2010
Man U for lyfe, grin grin grin
Re: Manchester United Vs Arsenal On 13th December: 1 - 0 by phizman(m): 11:28pm On Dec 13, 2010
same old story, d men wil always come top against d boys, gunners r stil growing, dis season is definitely not theirs because they stil owe chelsea, spurs, man city, , 3pts each, lol
Re: Manchester United Vs Arsenal On 13th December: 1 - 0 by MeGaStReEt: 11:30pm On Dec 13, 2010
holydante:

One cannot fail but wonder what actually is the gameplan and ambition of arsenal football club.

Season in season out, you starve your fans of celebrating a trophy,

perhaps you forgot, they won the Emirate cup 5 years in a row, and also the Kindergarten Club World Cup the 6th time earlier this year
Re: Manchester United Vs Arsenal On 13th December: 1 - 0 by tkb417(m): 11:30pm On Dec 13, 2010
So what's the excuse now? Pitch was bad?

Shey Rooney kuku didn't score the penalty abi?

This UTD team isn't good, this team can never beat arsenal, Nasri is a demi god, UTD are not playing well, blah blah blah

The synonym for Arsenal = Useless

Abeg who is next? Chelsea

Where are the live band members make I dance small
Re: Manchester United Vs Arsenal On 13th December: 1 - 0 by Emperoh(m): 11:31pm On Dec 13, 2010
Much as i love the 3 points, i really didn't enjoy the game.
No challenge what so ever. . . . . . even United didn't do well in front of goal!!

Up next. . .the Chavs!!!

DK,
U dey fall my hand oo. , .abeg give me FLAVOUR N'Abania!!!
Or Ebezina by Osita Osadebe!!!
Re: Manchester United Vs Arsenal On 13th December: 1 - 0 by bashydemy(m): 11:35pm On Dec 13, 2010
i so much enjoy the game and i think i'll have a good nightmare 3point is not easy United4life
Re: Manchester United Vs Arsenal On 13th December: 1 - 0 by Akainzo(m): 11:37pm On Dec 13, 2010
holydante:

Season in season out, you starve your fans of celebrating a trophy, worse still The Gunners have now won none of their last 11 against United and Chelsea -  and they have the guts to claim that they are title contenders?that sort of form is unlikely to win them the title.

Assnal fans shld just know that wenger and its board are just biz men, buyin players from the backyard in france and selling them for profit after two yrs.

When you can't win 2 out of 3 high profile matches, you won't smell the league title, they shld ask los blancos.

Barca's outcome is always predictable, 4-3-3 and flood of goals because of consistency what can an a s s club said to be

I just stayed up late for nothing

Congrats man u for fielding 13 players

Dude, the league is not decided by the result of the games against the Big 3/4, but by a consistency against the other 16 teams. So we've dropped points against the Man U and chelski, but we are still 2nd on the league. Go figure why out.
Re: Manchester United Vs Arsenal On 13th December: 1 - 0 by calculusx(m): 11:38pm On Dec 13, 2010
@ Empereoh Chelsea next, Chelsea should be ashamed now sef from 1st position to 4th and still going down to 5th, I'v said it that December is the decisive month in EPL, Who ever top the Table till January will win the League, Lets always remind them we still have 1 match at hand oooooo.
Re: Manchester United Vs Arsenal On 13th December: 1 - 0 by tubabie(f): 11:43pm On Dec 13, 2010
tkb417:

So what's the excuse now? Pitch was bad?

Shey Rooney kuku didn't score the penalty abi?

This UTD team isn't good, this team can never beat arsenal, Nasri is a demi god, UTD are not playing well, blah blah blah

You forgot to add "Howard Webb wins their games for them" grin
Our defence was very hardworking and alert today . . . . . . . . nice one Mancs!!
Re: Manchester United Vs Arsenal On 13th December: 1 - 0 by tkb417(m): 11:44pm On Dec 13, 2010
@tubabie
Sorry jare, I forgot to add the Howard Webb bit

How u dey?
Re: Manchester United Vs Arsenal On 13th December: 1 - 0 by MeGaStReEt: 11:48pm On Dec 13, 2010
Akainzo:

Dude, the league is not decided by the result of the games against the Big 3/4, but by a consistency against the other 16 teams. So we've dropped points against the Man U and chelski, but we are still 2nd on the league. Go figure why out.

lol, you still dey give yourself hope,lol

Please, next when you want to type Chelsea, use CAPITAL letter C, you need to respect your elders
Re: Manchester United Vs Arsenal On 13th December: 1 - 0 by dayokanu(m): 11:51pm On Dec 13, 2010
Sorry my fans, The party is going on on the Arsenal main thread.

Join us as Oliver De Coque is playing for us
Re: Manchester United Vs Arsenal On 13th December: 1 - 0 by dayokanu(m): 11:52pm On Dec 13, 2010
Re: Manchester United Vs Arsenal On 13th December: 1 - 0 by tubabie(f): 11:54pm On Dec 13, 2010
@Tkb
Am aight jare, quite OK.

Next on is Chelsea, we need a better midfield and attack seriously!

@Dayo
LOL , you aren't well! truly! grin
Pls play "Nabania" Emperoh requested earlier. . . .
Re: Manchester United Vs Arsenal On 13th December: 1 - 0 by dayokanu(m): 11:57pm On Dec 13, 2010
Tubabie,

pass me the rizla and the ganja me I wan feel airreee As i don dey feel airee before me I don jogodo

[flash=500,400]http://www.youtube.com/watch=/v/Pu209BCodP0[/flash]
Re: Manchester United Vs Arsenal On 13th December: 1 - 0 by holydante(m): 11:59pm On Dec 13, 2010
Am using phone so I can't insert quote, am all cracked up at d song request for "ebezina by Osadebe" and the points bn owed by assnal to d other clubs, hehehehe

@ Akanizo, same old wives tales, I dnt need to figure out anything, am not bothered least about assnal's woes, my only regret is that my 4 gonner colleagues promised me an outing tomorrow when (IF) they win, it obviously won't hold with "your convincing display and win" over man u.

Let d real epl contenders pls throttle up, title-winning man u with a game outstanding, blazing man city,rejuvenated chealski and result-oriented Tottenham. Some others can wait for the emirates cup next season, (Yawns and sleeps off)

Barca all da way
Re: Manchester United Vs Arsenal On 13th December: 1 - 0 by Skmoda360(m): 12:03am On Dec 14, 2010
Man utd till i enter 7feets.lol
Re: Manchester United Vs Arsenal On 13th December: 1 - 0 by Skmoda360(m): 12:09am On Dec 14, 2010
dayokanu:

Tubabie,

pass me the rizla and the ganja me I wan feel airreee As i don dey feel airee before me I don jogodo

[flash=500,400]http://www.youtube.com/watch=/v/Pu209BCodP0[/flash]
o ya naw.lol
dayokanu:

Sorry my fans, The party is going on on the Arsenal main thread.

Join us as Oliver De Coque is playing for us
*running around with man utd jersey*
tubabie:

@Tkb
Am aight jare, quite OK.

Next on is Chelsea, we need a better midfield and attack seriously!

@Dayo
LOL , you aren't well! truly! grin
Pls play "Nabania" Emperoh requested earlier. . . .
lets go there, dapada.lol
Re: Manchester United Vs Arsenal On 13th December: 1 - 0 by dayokanu(m): 12:10am On Dec 14, 2010
Shakara don end o end o Shaara don end o end o

Dipo2much e don get belle, Shakara don end o

Edoyad don get belle Shakara don end o

ifedisky don get belle, Shakara don end o

HNIC don get belle, Shakara don end o

Duduspace don get belle, Shakara don end o

Debosky don get belle, Shakara don end o

Switch47 don get belle Shakara don end o

Wenger don get belle, Shakara don end o

[flash=500,400]http://www.youtube.com/watch=/v/AgpQNENsmo4&feature=related[/flash]
Re: Manchester United Vs Arsenal On 13th December: 1 - 0 by osy77(m): 12:14am On Dec 14, 2010
man u rules, chelsea would collect too on sunday tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Manchester United Vs Arsenal On 13th December: 1 - 0 by geogex4u(m): 12:53am On Dec 14, 2010
where all d arsenal fans wey dey make mouth since? dem don use shame go hyd. smiley smiley smiley especially Anoruo
Re: Manchester United Vs Arsenal On 13th December: 1 - 0 by binhozie(m): 1:15am On Dec 14, 2010
Is this the Manchester united that wants to beat chelsea on sunday
truth be told, man utd have not just got what it takes
Re: Manchester United Vs Arsenal On 13th December: 1 - 0 by Nobody: 2:35am On Dec 14, 2010
Erm. . .shey Evra say na training club Assanal be?
I heard the way Gaynners were insulting him for that statement. who is right now?
Re: Manchester United Vs Arsenal On 13th December: 1 - 0 by Myself2(m): 4:19am On Dec 14, 2010
Clichy is a goat,the way he was running away from Nani,I knew he would be turned easily and our defence would be under pressure,he did that repeatedly and caused the goal,he then went ahead to handle the ball to give the manure twats a cahnce to double their advantage,but thank goodness the curse on shrek is still on hence he ballooned the ball over the bar
Re: Manchester United Vs Arsenal On 13th December: 1 - 0 by Myself2(m): 4:22am On Dec 14, 2010
MeGaStReEt:

How will Arsenal win the league when they are still owning;

Chelsea 3 pts
Spurs 3 Pts
Man U 3 pts
N. Castl 3 pts
S'land 3 pts

You mean Arsenal owns the three points from each of these matches already without even kicking the ball

Did you just spell owing as owning? cheesy cheesy cheesy una no go kill person
Re: Manchester United Vs Arsenal On 13th December: 1 - 0 by MeGaStReEt: 4:34am On Dec 14, 2010
Myself2:

You mean Arsenal owns the three points from each of these matches already without even kicking the ball

Did you just spell owing as owning? cheesy cheesy cheesy una no go kill person

my bad, it was a mistake, you should know that already, besides you got the message

thats minus 15 points from Arsenal, wether they kick the ball or not, Chelsea will beat Arsenal home and away, Man U the same thing, Spurs, Sunderland, New Castle

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

UCL Semi-final: Man United(1) Vs Arsenal(0) On Wednesday 29th April / Arsenal Vs Sunderland (2 - 0) On 16th May 2017 / Arsenal Vs Aston Villa (5 - 0) On 1st February 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.