Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,598 members, 7,861,848 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 09:14 PM

Turmoil in PDP over Obaseki - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Turmoil in PDP over Obaseki (43959 Views)

I Now Know Who Is Who: Wike Apologises To Oshiomhole Over Obaseki's Re-Election / Edo: PDP In Tight Corner Over Obaseki’s Ticket Bid / Edo Primary: APC Governors To Meet Tinubu Over Obaseki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Turmoil in PDP over Obaseki by nickxtra(m): 9:50pm On Feb 02, 2020
Erediauwa:
All these support for Obaseki is just to demystify the Okpekpe moronic monkey called Oshiomhole and I Jason welcome it wholeheartedly.
Why "Okpekpe" in your comment? Who told you that Oshiomole is from Okpekpe? Pls get your fact before you vomit your venoms

1 Like

Re: Turmoil in PDP over Obaseki by cpu2006(m): 9:51pm On Feb 02, 2020
I no get time to read the details.
But, wetin I no be say Oshiomhole will be Governor of Edo state this year.
While, Buhari will be deputy Governor of Edo state cheesy
Re: Turmoil in PDP over Obaseki by AllenSpencer: 10:03pm On Feb 02, 2020
Urchman200:
what is wrong with u guys how is it only yurobas are the one supporting oshemole ?

You know what happens when Yoruba's support a candidate.

Unlike when you get support from those that sent Saraki, Dino, Ihedioha, Shehu Sani, Jimi Agbaje and the likes.

5 Likes

Re: Turmoil in PDP over Obaseki by luluosas(m): 10:04pm On Feb 02, 2020
Wait, it means Obaseki is working for the shameless PDP that killed Edo State through the Igbinedion dynasty to be courting him.
I will advise him to thread carefully. He will be better off to contest under APC and lose, than join PDP in vain because he will surely shut himself by doing so.
Oshiomhole should mend fences with the governor so that Edo can progress more

1 Like

Re: Turmoil in PDP over Obaseki by IamgratefulLord(f): 10:06pm On Feb 02, 2020
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Those who know already know it is a done deal.
I once called Obaseki the future chairman of the PDP governors forum.
I may not be wrong.

Godwin needs to win this election so he can concentrate on flushing out killer herdsmen from Ovia North LGA.

But I've been thinking, if the Oba of Bini is as powerful as they claim he is.
Why hasn't he made any declaration to stop the ravaging of his land by killer herdsmen.

I'm not saying the Oba is powerless, but even a fool knows that inability to use an imaginary power is even worse than being powerless.
Isn't our Oba just overrated?

What do you do for a living?? You are on every thread commenting. Na wa o!! tongue You write well Sha! embarassed
Re: Turmoil in PDP over Obaseki by blackboy(m): 10:20pm On Feb 02, 2020
Let APC and PDP and any other party in Edo state present Obaseki as their joint candidate. I wont advise Obaseki to dump APC . If APC dont dump you stick with them. If they mistakenly dump you.... be wise. Dont do like Ambode who just sidon look.
Re: Turmoil in PDP over Obaseki by fordunit(m): 10:25pm On Feb 02, 2020
voltron14:
Obaseki would win the pdp ticket whilst APC would have another candidate.

Should Obaseki win,he'll decamp to APC by so doing ensuring pdp is ostracized from the seat.

grin

What form of logic is this? Doesn't make an iota of sense.

1 Like

Re: Turmoil in PDP over Obaseki by alen4smith(m): 11:01pm On Feb 02, 2020
charlesELIKIBA:
una just dey yarn dust

PDP is crazy to think Obaseki will contest primaries with some riff-raffs wannabe candidates.
if they don't offer him automatic ticket, they should go to hell.

ya'all saying obaseki is scared of competition. dude dosen't trust Edo APC otherwise he would have gladly contested in the APC primaries. he's best bet is to campaign under PDP, i know PDP aren't so so crazy to reject this juicy offer.

This is an avenue for political diversity and no other person can do it at this point in time to make an under-dog party the new DOG. i would advice Obaseki to campaign under FRESH PARTY or AAC (sowore party). apart from the fact that he is a sitting Gov. he's also favorites of many Edolites.
this isn't about party, this is about the candidate. this is Obaseki time to be the Mandela, the Trump of Edo State.

PS: I have spoken as an Edolite
so uroghide is a riff-raff?
Re: Turmoil in PDP over Obaseki by autonomous22: 11:08pm On Feb 02, 2020
Judeerons32:
I hope the ignorant few who think Obaseki is fighting godfatherism can read this.
Honestly I can't remember a politician so scared of competition. Always asking for automatic ticket.
Whether he goes to pdp or remains in apc his tenure will not last a day longer that 4years.

Shut up you are not God
Re: Turmoil in PDP over Obaseki by djoey89: 11:28pm On Feb 02, 2020
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I may not be wrong.

Godwin needs to win this election so he can concentrate on flushing out killer herdsmen from Ovia North LGA.

Why hasn't he made any declaration to stop the ravaging of his land by killer herdsmen.

I'm not saying the Oba is powerless, but even a fool knows that inability to use an imaginary power is even worse than being powerless.

But powerful when he want to collect women with "the king has put leg" powerful when kpekus is involved.

1 Like

Re: Turmoil in PDP over Obaseki by Askmewhy(m): 12:00am On Feb 03, 2020
The truth is that Dan Orbih as first cousin of Oshiomole from Ogbonna Etsako Ceteal Will never allow pdp to give obaseki, it will amount to him working against his brother oshiomole.
Re: Turmoil in PDP over Obaseki by bizhop01: 12:22am On Feb 03, 2020
Obaseki is not Ambode the pussyman
Re: Turmoil in PDP over Obaseki by Essential(m): 1:06am On Feb 03, 2020
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I may not be wrong.

your madness is just starting, I pity your parents
Re: Turmoil in PDP over Obaseki by Ebenezar2020(m): 1:16am On Feb 03, 2020
IamgratefulLord:

What do you do for a living?? You are on every thread commenting. Na wa o!! tongue You write well Sha! embarassed
are you new to this forum?
Re: Turmoil in PDP over Obaseki by henryhemon(m): 3:06am On Feb 03, 2020
fergie001:

https://thenationonlineng.net/turmoil-in-pdp-over-obaseki/amp/?__twitter_impression=true

According to sources has more news in Nigeria than those breaking the news themselves.
Re: Turmoil in PDP over Obaseki by henryhemon(m): 3:08am On Feb 03, 2020
alen4smith:
so uroghide is a riff-raff?

As if he can win election.
Re: Turmoil in PDP over Obaseki by Judeerons32: 4:21am On Feb 03, 2020
Who is claiming God? Me or your Obaseki who said nobody has the right to free association in Edo except he approves. Who said he will deal with anyone who oppose him ruthlessly. In a democracy for that matter. Really who is playing God?
autonomous22:

Shut up you are not God

2 Likes

Re: Turmoil in PDP over Obaseki by Judeerons32: 4:26am On Feb 03, 2020
Lol. Such ignorant assumption no disrespect intended. I honestly do not need to prove my Edoness to you. But in the real sense one does not even need to come from Edo. We are Nigerians even you. What is right is right irrespective of the state or ethnicity. )
Urchman200:
what is wrong with u guys how is it only yurobas are the one supporting oshemole ?

3 Likes

Re: Turmoil in PDP over Obaseki by CaptainFM1: 5:02am On Feb 03, 2020
visijo:
Guys, if you urinate and it comes out in pair, one going left and one going right. Just know you are a potential twin father.
#scientifically proven�

Wrong, just know that something is wrong with the pin hole.

1 Like

Re: Turmoil in PDP over Obaseki by anonimi: 5:11am On Feb 03, 2020
Judeerons32:
I hope the ignorant few who think Obaseki is fighting godfatherism can read this.
Honestly I can't remember a politician so scared of competition. Always asking for automatic ticket.
Whether he goes to pdp or remains in apc his tenure will not last a day longer that 4years.

What competition did Barawo bubu have in the Alliance of Past/Present Crooks, APC for his 2nd term ticket?
Or he is not a politician like the rest

[img]https://3.bp..com/-BYRS5lEVrD0/XGyQHvmZApI/AAAAAAAADtU/vr52xfzKT_8y8-pCqJOvVr_r05ZAy_eTQCLcBGAs/s320/images%2B%25281%2529.jpg[/img]

[img]https://4.bp..com/-3rc9Gs_KQkA/W1wBfFGV-OI/AAAAAAAACW8/SUwY3CMkkucEOhpPyq0YKbn2WK43P1jyACLcBGAs/s640/Buhari-Hitler.jpg[/img]

www.nairaland.com/attachments/6760494_1519807890_jpeg50adddbe5dc5e4c93ec52ac87f956c45

1 Like

Re: Turmoil in PDP over Obaseki by anonimi: 5:13am On Feb 03, 2020
egopersonified:
At the mention of igbenidion and Anenih, hate stirred in my heart.

Same ol, same ol thieves and robbers of people's destiny in PDP and APC.
No difference.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2281191_politricks_jpeg1e074f9e4eb2ed17a7bc4617eb7731cb

www.nairaland.com/attachments/10585656_img20191117231435821_jpegc6129cce41147bf7b10804215610bf7b

2 Likes

Re: Turmoil in PDP over Obaseki by Nobody: 5:38am On Feb 03, 2020
buhariguy:
because you are not from edo,
Lucky is the leader of edo pdp.
Nevertheless, they will all fail, obaseki will lose the both ticket
i should be asking you that, lucky that was never seen in any political gathering after he left office cos of shame and bad omen.

It is even recently he is trying to come out through his dad after seeing oshomole who wasnt a saint too but becoming a power broker in politics.

Lucky never was a politician, pdp gave him power by any means for two times

1 Like

Re: Turmoil in PDP over Obaseki by Nobody: 5:41am On Feb 03, 2020
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I may not be wrong.

This oba is trying to be politically correct all the time, with his new style of leadership.

He can end herdsmen and the oshomole obaseki feud if he wanted to
Re: Turmoil in PDP over Obaseki by President2031: 5:44am On Feb 03, 2020
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I may not be wrong.

Your mentality is poor.

We are in a Federal system of government

You want him to declare what?

How will his declaration stop the killings?

Is he the chief security officer of the state?

Do you know the effort he has put so far in fighting insecurity in the state?

Has Fulani killed more people than cultism and political wars in the state?

Do you know how many times he has urged the state and federal government to aid security in the state?

Why do kids like you just come online to comment rubbish without any atom of wisdom

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Turmoil in PDP over Obaseki by Nobody: 5:51am On Feb 03, 2020
samdaisi:
Obaseke is a novice in politics if he decamps today to PDP majority of the people there in PDP will decamp to APC,why can he wait till the time he gets the second term before he looks at his boss face. He thinks he has supporters today forgotten that their looking for what they gain from him
lol, pdp doesnt even have candidate or hope.

Obaseki is a boost to them sef cos the hungry members can get posts and contracts.
Re: Turmoil in PDP over Obaseki by juman(m): 5:57am On Feb 03, 2020
If they give him automatic ticket, the party would be divided.
Many pdp members would vote for apc candidate in annoyance.

Also the governor is not reliable.
Even if he win he would behave to pdp people as he is doing to apc people now.
Re: Turmoil in PDP over Obaseki by Nobody: 6:05am On Feb 03, 2020
President2031:

Your mentality is poor.

We are in a Federal system of government

You want him to declare what?

How will his declaration stop the killings?

Is he the chief security officer of the state?

Do you know the effort he has put so far in fighting insecurity in the state?

Has Fulani killed more people than cultism and political wars in the state?

Do you know how many times he has urged the state and federal government to aid security in the state?

Why do kids like you just come online to comment rubbish without any atom of wisdom
You seem to underestimate the same powers his predecessors used under the same system then.

For instance, he could end oshomole-obaseki feud if he wanted seeing that they both respect him and oshomole is the one with the bigger problem.

He could say if you dont allow this man his second them, i would instruct the binis to stop supporting you politically.

Oshomole can never go against this cos it means he would be dead politically in edo.

For herdsmen, the oba can mandate his subjects in edha to pass a kind of amotekun bill (just watch if he wont get his bill) then he can talk to the state governor to implement it to the latter just like he has done with cda's.

All this can happen if he wants it, for now edha isnt there cos of oshomole-obaseki feud which again he can control.

Truth is he is trying to be politically correct and be neutral too, but as a father you have to step in when your kids are trying to bring the roof down.

He doesnt need to be talking to the fg all the time on pressing issues he can handle in his domain.
Re: Turmoil in PDP over Obaseki by Mathiasa(m): 6:32am On Feb 03, 2020
Its all a lie, Obaseki is not leaving APC, its just a plot by Osho to distabilize him. It won't work.
Re: Turmoil in PDP over Obaseki by DeRay98(m): 7:14am On Feb 03, 2020
[s]
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I may not be wrong.

[/s]

Oba is not a politician and doesn't get involved in partisan politics.
He doesn't rubbish himself with politicians nor allow them to do so, since politicians come and go but Oba remains till he joins his ancestors.
So, stop talking rubbish.
Re: Turmoil in PDP over Obaseki by Judeerons32: 7:43am On Feb 03, 2020
Did he prevent anybody from campaigning?
Did he prevent anyone from buying the form? Did he threaten opponent with violence? Did you here him say his reelection is non negotiable? U guys should stop trying to defend the indefensible. This is Obaseki not Buhari. Bello,bindow, other governors have faced primaries. You like democracy but you do not like elections. Lol
anonimi:

What competition did Barawo bubu have in the Alliance of Past/Present Crooks, APC for his 2nd term ticket?
Or he is not a politician like the rest

[img]https://3.bp..com/-BYRS5lEVrD0/XGyQHvmZApI/AAAAAAAADtU/vr52xfzKT_8y8-pCqJOvVr_r05ZAy_eTQCLcBGAs/s320/images%2B%25281%2529.jpg[/img]

[img]https://4.bp..com/-3rc9Gs_KQkA/W1wBfFGV-OI/AAAAAAAACW8/SUwY3CMkkucEOhpPyq0YKbn2WK43P1jyACLcBGAs/s640/Buhari-Hitler.jpg[/img]

www.nairaland.com/attachments/6760494_1519807890_jpeg50adddbe5dc5e4c93ec52ac87f956c45

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ibrahim, Yar’adua’s Son Marries Amira, Babandede’s Daughter (Photos) / EFCC Invades Fayose’s Residence In Ekiti / Lady Trekking To Otuoke For GEJ Is Back On The Mission (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.