Stats: 3,193,944 members, 7,952,812 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 03:27 AM

US Congress Moves To Nullify Visa Ban On Nigeria, Others - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / US Congress Moves To Nullify Visa Ban On Nigeria, Others (2890 Views)

Vote Buying: Ribadu Asks Court To Nullify Binani’s Victory / Court Adjourns Appeal To Nullify Buhari's 2019 Victory, Declare Atiku Winner / PDP Postpones SW Congress, Moves Venue To Osogbo (2) (3) (4)

Re: US Congress Moves To Nullify Visa Ban On Nigeria, Others by DavidEsq(m): 11:14am On Feb 02, 2020
Ifesinachi22:
This Sunday is an especially exciting day.
It is the first date in 900 years that can be written the same way both backwards and forwards. 02/02/20.

It's called a “palindromic” day. The next one will occur in 909 years in 03/03/30.
May God bless us as we approach this special day.

Happy new month and have a lovely weekend.
Awon omo Necromancer grin
Re: US Congress Moves To Nullify Visa Ban On Nigeria, Others by Spanishmilf(m): 11:20am On Feb 02, 2020
Sales Of Dogs... Dog's Stud Services... Dog Delivery..Lagos, Ibadan, Auja... �����.... With God all things are possible... � � � � � �
Re: US Congress Moves To Nullify Visa Ban On Nigeria, Others by kashtanyi(m): 11:52am On Feb 02, 2020
Toria26:
I'm Pleading with we all the Christians, I know we may be busy or distracted but let's be involved in something that can motivate and encourage our spiritual life and relationship with Christ, join this WhatsApp group, we experience Day time and Evening classes everyday. Send your number to 09068659049

God bless us.
Re: US Congress Moves To Nullify Visa Ban On Nigeria, Others by Horus(m): 11:56am On Feb 02, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4eKTN73_opI

Trump Ban Nigerian From Entering The US
Re: US Congress Moves To Nullify Visa Ban On Nigeria, Others by Nobody: 12:12pm On Feb 02, 2020
chozzy:

Oga, stop fooling yourself.
Nancy Pelosi and her House Democrats are a bunch of comedians.

To them everything is politics.
They must oppose every action of Trump.

Right from the campaigns in 2016, Trump had always made it clear he was going
to be tough on emigration as a way to keep America safe.

Some of you foolish Buhari's ZOMBIE are calling it Racism.
You guys are laughable, I swear

Meanwhile, I read somewhere that the US Embassy in Nigeria had since two years ago written officially to FG
warning of imminent visa ban unless security improves. Our brainless dumb president failed to act until now.

Your sick ...so you support Trump to ban Nigerians for the sin of our leaders abi? Why haven't him ban Saudi Arabia the headquarters of lslamic movement, he is just doing this to stop black people from coming him...

Re: US Congress Moves To Nullify Visa Ban On Nigeria, Others by Nobody: 12:18pm On Feb 02, 2020
I love Nancy Pelosi which I can just go on a date with her.... She is the only one brave enough to stand and cut down Donald Trump rascality
Re: US Congress Moves To Nullify Visa Ban On Nigeria, Others by Nobody: 12:44pm On Feb 02, 2020
Not going to happen,the Senate will counter the vote from the Democratic majority House of Representatives.
Re: US Congress Moves To Nullify Visa Ban On Nigeria, Others by Nobody: 12:47pm On Feb 02, 2020
chozzy:

Meanwhile, I read somewhere that the US Embassy in Nigeria had since two years ago written officially to FG
warning of imminent visa ban unless security improves. Our brainless dumb president failed to act until now.

It is not racism because the following African countries were not included:
Togo
Guinea
Ghana
Rwanda
Mozambique
Malawi
Sierra Leona
Congo
Cameroun
Zambia
Botswana
Namibia
South Africa
Kenya
Just to name a few.

Re: US Congress Moves To Nullify Visa Ban On Nigeria, Others by GamalNasser: 12:48pm On Feb 02, 2020
Aufbauh:
I've always maintain that Donald Trump is a joke.
The guy is too petty and quick to decision without considerations to be the president of the US.

Most Nigerians that support him do so in protest to the Buhari's administration which they felt that his predecessor Obama (Democrat) supported.

For me, no matter my political leaning i can't never support a man who is perceived to be a white supremacist that hate the black people.

Martin Luther King Jr, Nelson Mandela, Mobutu of the blessed memory and many black freedom fighters who fought for the emancipation of my ancestors will never forgive me.

Black is Gold! Trump is a fucking racist.

Shut up but your inept Buhari is not a joke right ? You are one of those who supports Buhari endless Border closure for no reason now you want Trump to open his borders so you can plant Terrorist
Re: US Congress Moves To Nullify Visa Ban On Nigeria, Others by DAVE5(m): 12:49pm On Feb 02, 2020
Abeg make them no lift the ban ohh, that way our useless leaders would now relax and allow the country to continue to go to shambles...

Whoever that is fighting the ban knows it would yield positive result for Nigerians so they want to fight it so we can continue being over dependent on them and not build our nation ohh
Re: US Congress Moves To Nullify Visa Ban On Nigeria, Others by 7lives: 1:02pm On Feb 02, 2020
chozzy:

Another Uncle Tom.
Arabs with all their terrorism are still being issued American visas.
Devil's advocate holding brief for a racist, it's no wonder the Japs said black man's skull is too thick and so they can't learn.
The whole world is saying that Trump's decision to ban Nigeria is a racial conspiracy and you a Nigerian is saying another thing.
Did Soyinka not speak about what will happen to Africans should TRAMP win?.
SHIOR.
Re: US Congress Moves To Nullify Visa Ban On Nigeria, Others by 7lives: 1:03pm On Feb 02, 2020
solmus:
Ironiccally Nigerians hate Pelossi and love Racist Trump, talk about neo colonial slavish mentality

They just don't get it.
Re: US Congress Moves To Nullify Visa Ban On Nigeria, Others by JevonAir: 1:58pm On Feb 02, 2020
Simplyleo:
I don't think Donaldchuku Trump can be this wicked. Our vote from South East of Nigeria accounts for 87% of his total vote. In other words, we made him president of US today. So I see no reason he should stop us from visiting White House for further development of Washington and US in general. We have protested against the tyrant general Buhari all for his sake and the dullard unleashed his fulani terrorist soldiers on us. angry

The earlier Donaldchuku excludes us from the ban, the better for him. This might affect the meeting scheduled between him and our dilector ohamadick lamidi cownu in which serious deliberation on how US and Biafla can partner for further economic development is planned. angry
Re: US Congress Moves To Nullify Visa Ban On Nigeria, Others by APOPTOSIS: 5:37pm On Feb 02, 2020
Okk
Re: US Congress Moves To Nullify Visa Ban On Nigeria, Others by LadyExcellency: 6:31pm On Feb 02, 2020
jayfolarin:

I'm sure you hate yourself. Even if trump gropes your father while he molests your mother, you will sing 'rankadede trump' right after.

There is no reasoning with people like you.

Let me ask you, would you rather you came to the world as a white man or do you love being born African and black? Answer sincerely (at least to yourself) and you can know where you stand psychologically.

US decision will make security in Nigeria to improve and identity records will conform to international standard
Re: US Congress Moves To Nullify Visa Ban On Nigeria, Others by Ovamboland(m): 6:59pm On Feb 02, 2020
chozzy:

This guy you are the mumu here, you think the immigrant ban has any impact on Buhari personally at 76?

It is many of your types who hates their country that can feel impacted, many are even amused that who wants to go and settle in America sef?

See How Wike Replied Nnamdi Kanu After Wanting His Head For 100 Million - VIDEO / Nigerian Government Sent A Combined Team Of Army, DSS And Police For ESN? Think! / VIDEO: How I Killed Soldiers, Zamfara Bandit Boasts In Front Of Crowd, Policeman