Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,637 members, 7,813,110 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:13 AM

Aerial View Of Gov Obaseki's Campaign Flag Off In Akoko Edo Yesterday - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aerial View Of Gov Obaseki's Campaign Flag Off In Akoko Edo Yesterday (2818 Views)

Pastor Ize-Iyamu Campaigns In Akoko Edo (Photos) / 35 Political Parties Join Obaseki’s Campaign ‘train’ / Obaseki's Campaign Strategy (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Aerial View Of Gov Obaseki's Campaign Flag Off In Akoko Edo Yesterday by odiks: 11:46am On Aug 04, 2020
This is the aerial view of Gov Godwin Obaseki, Hon Philip Shaibu & PDP's campaign at Akoko Edo on Monday.

Re: Aerial View Of Gov Obaseki's Campaign Flag Off In Akoko Edo Yesterday by NgeneUkwenu(f): 11:49am On Aug 04, 2020
Even the scanty crowd looked disinterested...

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aerial View Of Gov Obaseki's Campaign Flag Off In Akoko Edo Yesterday by favor914: 11:51am On Aug 04, 2020
odiks:
This is the aerial view of Gov Godwin Obaseki, Hon Philip Shaibu & PDP's campaign at Akoko Edo on Monday.
Can’t see any crowd?

5 Likes

Re: Aerial View Of Gov Obaseki's Campaign Flag Off In Akoko Edo Yesterday by kahal29: 11:54am On Aug 04, 2020
I dey laugh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aerial View Of Gov Obaseki's Campaign Flag Off In Akoko Edo Yesterday by muykem: 11:54am On Aug 04, 2020
Obaseki should accept defeat.

6 Likes

Re: Aerial View Of Gov Obaseki's Campaign Flag Off In Akoko Edo Yesterday by seniormallam(m): 12:00pm On Aug 04, 2020
It is finished, BUT what is Osho baba promising all the strong Edo men for them to abandone Obaseki

5 Likes

Re: Aerial View Of Gov Obaseki's Campaign Flag Off In Akoko Edo Yesterday by GudluckIBB(m): 12:03pm On Aug 04, 2020
Crowd everywhere,

heard the entire Local Govt was at a standstill grin
Re: Aerial View Of Gov Obaseki's Campaign Flag Off In Akoko Edo Yesterday by Akurakambe(m): 12:05pm On Aug 04, 2020
Op is just been mischievous

The campaign flag off was done on a ward to ward level across Akoko Edo.

The campaign tour continues today

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aerial View Of Gov Obaseki's Campaign Flag Off In Akoko Edo Yesterday by omonaijiria: 12:07pm On Aug 04, 2020
odiks:

APC we know your point.

Mind you its ward to ward campaign.

Why not ask Pastor Scamyamu to do ward to ward

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aerial View Of Gov Obaseki's Campaign Flag Off In Akoko Edo Yesterday by omonaijiria: 12:08pm On Aug 04, 2020
NgeneUkwenu:
Even the scanty crowd looked disinterested...

Weldone

3 Likes

Re: Aerial View Of Gov Obaseki's Campaign Flag Off In Akoko Edo Yesterday by kahal29: 12:12pm On Aug 04, 2020
Akurakambe:

See consolation..... It's now ward to ward campaign..... I dey hear

7 Likes

Re: Aerial View Of Gov Obaseki's Campaign Flag Off In Akoko Edo Yesterday by kahal29: 12:13pm On Aug 04, 2020
omonaijiria:

Weldone

Photoshop..... Show me the Aerial view make I compare and contrast
Re: Aerial View Of Gov Obaseki's Campaign Flag Off In Akoko Edo Yesterday by Nobody: 12:13pm On Aug 04, 2020
I counted 226 people yesterday

3 Likes

Re: Aerial View Of Gov Obaseki's Campaign Flag Off In Akoko Edo Yesterday by kahal29: 12:13pm On Aug 04, 2020
omonaijiria:

APC we know your point.

Mind you its ward to ward campaign.

Why not ask Pastor Scamyamu to do ward to ward

Which ward are they going to today?

1 Like

Re: Aerial View Of Gov Obaseki's Campaign Flag Off In Akoko Edo Yesterday by omonaijiria: 12:15pm On Aug 04, 2020
kahal29:

Photoshop..... Show me the Aerial view make I compare and contrast

When you show the Arial View of Pastor iYAMu
Re: Aerial View Of Gov Obaseki's Campaign Flag Off In Akoko Edo Yesterday by odiks: 12:16pm On Aug 04, 2020
Akurakambe:

What is mischievous about the picture I posted up there? Is that not the Aerial view of your "ward to ward" campaign.

3 Likes

Re: Aerial View Of Gov Obaseki's Campaign Flag Off In Akoko Edo Yesterday by kahal29: 12:18pm On Aug 04, 2020
omonaijiria:

When you show the Arial View of Pastor iYAMu

Hahahahaha..... No wahala. You are now my main man.

1 Like

Re: Aerial View Of Gov Obaseki's Campaign Flag Off In Akoko Edo Yesterday by Dansuqi: 12:22pm On Aug 04, 2020
seniormallam:
It is finished, BUT what is Osho baba promising all the strong Edo men for them to abandone Obaseki

He took care of them since 2012 while obaseki neglected them

1 Like

Re: Aerial View Of Gov Obaseki's Campaign Flag Off In Akoko Edo Yesterday by ExGateMan: 12:23pm On Aug 04, 2020
Re: Aerial View Of Gov Obaseki's Campaign Flag Off In Akoko Edo Yesterday by IamWonderful: 12:28pm On Aug 04, 2020
Whoops up obaseki, the man will win landslide with this multitude

1 Like

Re: Aerial View Of Gov Obaseki's Campaign Flag Off In Akoko Edo Yesterday by donphilopus: 12:33pm On Aug 04, 2020
kahal29:

See consolation..... It's now ward to ward campaign..... I dey hear

I'm from Igarra in Akoko Edo and I can confirm to you that the rally done yesterday in Igarra was for wards one and two all in Igarra. There are ten wards in akoko Edo. After the Igarra rally yesterday, I heard he later went to Ekpedo, headquarters of ward nine (the Unemes) and Ososo, ward ten. Don't just sit on nairaland and conclude.

4 Likes

Re: Aerial View Of Gov Obaseki's Campaign Flag Off In Akoko Edo Yesterday by Unbiased1: 12:35pm On Aug 04, 2020
Fine fine houses everywhere grin grin and from what I'm seeing, Obaseki should go and pack his load cos he is leaving government house grin

1 Like

Re: Aerial View Of Gov Obaseki's Campaign Flag Off In Akoko Edo Yesterday by ZKOSOSO(m): 12:36pm On Aug 04, 2020
We meet in Peace.
We meet in Violence
We meet to Win

Need my UMBRELLA......it's Raining in Edoland...!!

1 Like

Re: Aerial View Of Gov Obaseki's Campaign Flag Off In Akoko Edo Yesterday by ZKOSOSO(m): 12:39pm On Aug 04, 2020
donphilopus:

I'm from Igarra in Akoko Edo and I can confirm to you that the rally done yesterday in Igarra was for wards one and two all in Igarra. There are ten wards in akoko Edo. After the Igarra rally yesterday, I heard he later went to Ekpedo, headquarters of ward nine (the Unemes) and Ososo, ward ten. Don't just sit on nairaland and conclude.
ZKOSOSO waiting patiently for my Gov in OSOSO.

Power to the People.......not godfathers...!! We fly..!!

3 Likes

Re: Aerial View Of Gov Obaseki's Campaign Flag Off In Akoko Edo Yesterday by omonaijiria: 12:53pm On Aug 04, 2020
kahal29:

Hahahahaha..... No wahala. You are now my main man.

No wahala Naaa.

Please by the way, why did ize iyamu stop his campaign
Re: Aerial View Of Gov Obaseki's Campaign Flag Off In Akoko Edo Yesterday by kahal29: 1:08pm On Aug 04, 2020
donphilopus:

Where are the pictures nah? His media handlers are not posting them because it didn't turn out the way they wanted.

1 Like

Re: Aerial View Of Gov Obaseki's Campaign Flag Off In Akoko Edo Yesterday by kahal29: 1:08pm On Aug 04, 2020
omonaijiria:

No wahala Naaa.

Please by the way, why did ize iyamu stop his campaign

He is presently in Abuja meeting and strategizing with the National campaign Council

Re: Aerial View Of Gov Obaseki's Campaign Flag Off In Akoko Edo Yesterday by braveboi4life: 1:17pm On Aug 04, 2020
This is Dangbala,Ward 5 in Akoko-Edo where IZIGAN nitwits claim to have �% control over.

Politics is not by noise: AKOKO-EDO PEOPLE HAVE SPOKEN!!!

We are MEGA!!!

1 Like

Re: Aerial View Of Gov Obaseki's Campaign Flag Off In Akoko Edo Yesterday by Salewa95: 1:25pm On Aug 04, 2020
donphilopus:

Mehn I love Igarra. I did my geological field trip there during my undergrad. Somorika mountain, Ibis hotel is my home, and I love the topography of the town.

However if I was to be an Edo indigene, I will vote Ize-Iyamu over Obaseki. But right now I can only vote on Nairaland lol so I’m inconsequential.
Re: Aerial View Of Gov Obaseki's Campaign Flag Off In Akoko Edo Yesterday by Wiseandtrue(f): 1:27pm On Aug 04, 2020
What this has taught Nigerians is that our political leaders are selfish leaders serving themselves

It's okay to ground business due to corona virus but the corona virus cannot affect their campaign and political interest

I remember one time, Lagos was poster paste free until it was campaign time undecided

Can we just abolish political parties and replace it with regional party so that powers can be rotated, maybe, just maybe sanity will return
Re: Aerial View Of Gov Obaseki's Campaign Flag Off In Akoko Edo Yesterday by omonaijiria: 1:56pm On Aug 04, 2020
kahal29:

He is presently in Abuja meeting and strategizing with the National campaign Council

Okay hooo

Let them strategize very well hoo

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Want To Ask One Question|why Is Nigeria Afraid Of Loosing Igbo Land / Boko Haram Destroy Newly Acquired Armor Vehicle Kill Many Soldiers In Borno / We Stand On Our Call On Igbo To Leave Nigeria If… —Northern Elders Forum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.