Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,915 members, 7,863,190 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 12:47 PM

Kipp App: Make Free Calls To Loved Ones And Meet New Friends All Over The World - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kipp App: Make Free Calls To Loved Ones And Meet New Friends All Over The World (728 Views)

Protest In Abuja Against Calls To Cancel The Presidential Election / Rufai Oseni Reacts To APC's Alleged Sack Calls To The Owner Of Arise TV / Biden Snubs Buhari In First Calls To Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kipp App: Make Free Calls To Loved Ones And Meet New Friends All Over The World by emmanbol: 9:31am On Feb 02, 2020
Dearest Nairalanders.

I will quickly be introducing you to an app you can use to easily call anybody from anywhere in the world. Whether they are your friends, loved ones, family, and you can also connect with new friends.

First 100 download/usage gets a gift from me, emmanbol.

The name of the app is Kipp

You can scroll down to see images of Kipp app. First 100 download/usage gets a gift from me, emmanbol.

Kipp also have feature to record text and voice, watch video, play game, and its all fun.

Check out Kipp on Playstore now. First 100 downloads and usage gets a special gift from me, emmanbol.

Download Kipp on Playstore now: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=kipp.com.kipp

Re: Kipp App: Make Free Calls To Loved Ones And Meet New Friends All Over The World by Nobody: 10:39am On Feb 02, 2020
Downloaded so wheres my gift

1 Like

Re: Kipp App: Make Free Calls To Loved Ones And Meet New Friends All Over The World by mrAlhaji(m): 11:11am On Feb 02, 2020
done,so am looking forward to my gift sir,remember we spoke a while ago

1 Like

Re: Kipp App: Make Free Calls To Loved Ones And Meet New Friends All Over The World by koquta: 11:16am On Feb 02, 2020
mrAlhaji:
done,so am looking forward to my gift sir,remember we spoke a while ago

Call again. Let me get the number to send u gift to. Cheers.
Re: Kipp App: Make Free Calls To Loved Ones And Meet New Friends All Over The World by Barezzi(m): 4:03pm On Feb 02, 2020
Wasted generation... If you design and develop ta similar app as a Nigerian, will you die?

emmanbol:
Dearest Nairalanders.

I will quickly be introducing you to an app you can use to easily call anybody from anywhere in the world. Whether they are your friends, loved ones, family, and you can also connect with new friends.

First 100 download/usage gets a gift from me, emmanbol.

The name of the app is Kipp

You can scroll down to see images of Kipp app. First 100 download/usage gets a gift from me, emmanbol.

Kipp also have feature to record text and voice, watch video, play game, and its all fun.

Check out Kipp on Playstore now. First 100 downloads and usage gets a special gift from me, emmanbol.

Download Kipp on Playstore now: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=kipp.com.kipp

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kipp App: Make Free Calls To Loved Ones And Meet New Friends All Over The World by smithken56: 7:02pm On Feb 02, 2020
Barezzi:
Wasted generation... If you design and develop ta similar app as a Nigerian, will you die?

what are you saying @barezzi

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kipp App: Make Free Calls To Loved Ones And Meet New Friends All Over The World by smithken56: 12:30am On Feb 03, 2020
Where is @emmanbol

Coman start what you started.

1 Like

Re: Kipp App: Make Free Calls To Loved Ones And Meet New Friends All Over The World by emmanbol: 4:48pm On Feb 03, 2020
Barezzi:

The screenshot is just for illustrations and not to portray any bad thing. It is to show Kipp can be used in any part of the world, whether Nigeria, US, UK, India etc
Re: Kipp App: Make Free Calls To Loved Ones And Meet New Friends All Over The World by Barezzi(m): 7:40pm On Feb 03, 2020
When will our teaming smart youths develop a similar indigenous app?
emmanbol:

The screenshot is just for illustrations and not to portray any bad thing. It is to show Kipp can be used in any part of the world, whether Nigeria, US, UK, India etc

2 Likes

Re: Kipp App: Make Free Calls To Loved Ones And Meet New Friends All Over The World by koquta: 11:59pm On Feb 03, 2020
Barezzi:
When will our teaming smart youths develop a similar indigenous app?

Nigerian youths already develop great apps. So it is not something new. Check the Playstore Url at the top once again.

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING: Makinde Wears Amotekun Outfit To Sign Bill / BREAKING | Imam Of Peace Calls Buhari An Enabler Of Terrorism In Nigeria / Where Is Adams Oshiomhole?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.