Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,574 members, 7,812,865 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:54 PM

Rufai Oseni Reacts To APC's Alleged Sack Calls To The Owner Of Arise TV - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rufai Oseni Reacts To APC's Alleged Sack Calls To The Owner Of Arise TV (36954 Views)

Rufai Oseni Reacts To NBC Last Warning To Arise TV / Ignorance Is Their Problem – Rufai Oseni Reacts As Tinubu, Others Reject EU / Peter Obi With Arise TV Presenters, Reuben Abati, Rufai Oseni, Ckay (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rufai Oseni Reacts To APC's Alleged Sack Calls To The Owner Of Arise TV by sunky97: 11:54am On Dec 13, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2bVob7tE-Bg

Rufai Oseni reacts to APC's secret calls to the owner of Arise TV to sack him.

They say all sorts about me but I want them to know I LOVE THEM” -- Rufai Oseni

Ezekwesili reacts:
I advise @officialABAT the Presidential Candidate of @OfficialAPCNg and his Campaign Team to quit trying to intimidate @ruffydfire of @ARISEtv for his objective analyses as a journalist.

Stop it!

You have the ones singing your praise, so leave Rufai for Citizens.

Be wise.✍�✍�

https://twitter.com/obyezeks/status/1602255256846565376?t=JB1wS1IFq-uo5Pylcu_8gQ&s=19

44 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Rufai Oseni Reacts To APC's Alleged Sack Calls To The Owner Of Arise TV by Donwilson88: 11:59am On Dec 13, 2022
This is less necessary joor! Lets talk important things jarey!
Goodmorning Good people!

Please contact us For your Academic Assignment, Articles, Thesis etc With a satisfying price, Chat us up- see WhatsApp number below (see signature)

17 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Rufai Oseni Reacts To APC's Alleged Sack Calls To The Owner Of Arise TV by Ricky97(m): 12:01pm On Dec 13, 2022
Rufai don't be bothered at all....Nigerians are solidly behind you.
Keep pressing BAT and his Urchins neck. grin

370 Likes 35 Shares

Re: Rufai Oseni Reacts To APC's Alleged Sack Calls To The Owner Of Arise TV by fuckJones(f): 12:03pm On Dec 13, 2022
this is the real definition of structure, APC government controlling your boss

15 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Rufai Oseni Reacts To APC's Alleged Sack Calls To The Owner Of Arise TV by Nobody: 12:06pm On Dec 13, 2022
Urchins are in sifia pain. I understand.

201 Likes 20 Shares

Re: Rufai Oseni Reacts To APC's Alleged Sack Calls To The Owner Of Arise TV by RZArecta(m): 12:08pm On Dec 13, 2022
My party the APC can be so heartless in their dealings that sometimes, you think it's being run by proper demons and devils. How can you play politics even with the funeral of someone's father ?

117 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Rufai Oseni Reacts To APC's Alleged Sack Calls To The Owner Of Arise TV by RZArecta(m): 12:20pm On Dec 13, 2022
Donwilson88:
This is less necessary joor! Lets talk important things jarey!
Goodmorning Good people!
why do you just want things to be glossed over ? How would you feel if you were the victim of this particular attack even God forbid up to your moment of grieving ? How would you feel if powerful people called your boss to get you sacked ? I'm sure you'll be damn happy if your boss sticks by you. This matter is not important to you because you're not the victim and maybe you support the offending party

113 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Rufai Oseni Reacts To APC's Alleged Sack Calls To The Owner Of Arise TV by SmartPolician: 12:22pm On Dec 13, 2022
RZArecta:
My party the APC can be so heartless in their dealings that sometimes, you think it's being run by proper demons and devils. How can you play politics even with the funeral of someone's father ?

It's not about APC - it's about the black man.

The heart of a black man is as black as his skin colour.

60 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Rufai Oseni Reacts To APC's Alleged Sack Calls To The Owner Of Arise TV by Moh247: 12:30pm On Dec 13, 2022
cool

Rufai is riding on a tiger's back thinking IPOB mobs are reliable

Not everyone can accept what Tinubu goes through daily, yet Tinubu had acted civil and kept on avoiding them as he had avoided Bode George and Pa Adebanjo all this while

Fani Kayode
Reno Omokiri
Dino Melaye
Nnamdi Kanu

This guys should let Rufai know he is dealing with very dishonest, disloyal crew IPOB crew would finish him completely

34 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Rufai Oseni Reacts To APC's Alleged Sack Calls To The Owner Of Arise TV by PureMe01: 12:40pm On Dec 13, 2022
Moh247:
cool

Rufai is riding a tiger's back thinking IPOB mobs are reliable

Not everyone can accept what Tinubu goes through daily, yet Tinubu had acted civil and kept on avoiding them as he had avoided Bode George and Pa Adebanjo all this while

After 2023 elections,both you and your Thiefnubuu will be completely irrelevant in Nigerian politics. So, take your time and wail on till 2031 grin

153 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Rufai Oseni Reacts To APC's Alleged Sack Calls To The Owner Of Arise TV by Moh247: 12:42pm On Dec 13, 2022
PureMe01:

After 2023 elections,both you and your Thiefnubuu will be completely irrelevant in Nigerian politics. So, take your time and wail on till 2033 grin

That's AriseTV boss with Tinubu... If you think a legend and genius like Tinubu would ever be irrelevant till he dies, then you might as well believe Obi has a chance in 2023... Keep fooling yourself

38 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Rufai Oseni Reacts To APC's Alleged Sack Calls To The Owner Of Arise TV by iLoveYouToo(m): 3:29pm On Dec 13, 2022
Who’s is APC. Who made the call(s)? Fake news merchants . Hustle right and stop using fake news to pull traffic

8 Likes

Re: Rufai Oseni Reacts To APC's Alleged Sack Calls To The Owner Of Arise TV by JoeNL22(m): 4:46pm On Dec 13, 2022
That's why I will forever support and campaign for peter obi

68 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Rufai Oseni Reacts To APC's Alleged Sack Calls To The Owner Of Arise TV by kingscare1(m): 4:46pm On Dec 13, 2022
I'm selling my Honda Civic 05 Black for #650k.
You can check my profile for pictures.

3 Likes

Re: Rufai Oseni Reacts To APC's Alleged Sack Calls To The Owner Of Arise TV by Fiscus105(m): 4:46pm On Dec 13, 2022
Tinubu an incoming monster , he would consume die-hard fans first.

He is yet to be president, he behaving like emperor, imagine if he finally gets the sword.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rufai Oseni Reacts To APC's Alleged Sack Calls To The Owner Of Arise TV by babyfaceafrica: 4:46pm On Dec 13, 2022
This is super story

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rufai Oseni Reacts To APC's Alleged Sack Calls To The Owner Of Arise TV by DMerciful(m): 4:46pm On Dec 13, 2022
APC should be sacked rather

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rufai Oseni Reacts To APC's Alleged Sack Calls To The Owner Of Arise TV by Forest122: 4:47pm On Dec 13, 2022
Sincerely I don't like this guy.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rufai Oseni Reacts To APC's Alleged Sack Calls To The Owner Of Arise TV by Parachoko: 4:47pm On Dec 13, 2022
This one dey overestimate himself

Asiwaju supporters no send am neither do we send Arise TV

If dem sack am or not, Asiwaju no go still show for Arise TV.

On Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu and Senator Kashim Shettima Mandate I Stand Gidigba

19 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Rufai Oseni Reacts To APC's Alleged Sack Calls To The Owner Of Arise TV by FalseProphet1(m): 4:47pm On Dec 13, 2022
I see Rufai winning best journalist of the year award.

This I have seen.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rufai Oseni Reacts To APC's Alleged Sack Calls To The Owner Of Arise TV by Basicend: 4:48pm On Dec 13, 2022
Most sane and educated Yorubas and even the chieftains are solidly behind Obi.

I am a Yoruba and I have lots of friends so I know what I am saying.

If APC had displayed Osibanjo, we wld all a followed them easily.

Tinubu was a very intelligent man and very visionary.

But right now he is obviously very sick. I mean dead sick to the brain. He can't carry the burden of 200m people. . No.

The man sneaked all live interrogations in Nigeria and went to Chatham house, just to pass all questions to his aids.

My God! This is even a worse vegetable than Buhari. . Coz Buhari can still answer questions. . And doesn't shake. .

To all Nigerian enemies, packaging Tinubu for us, God will disgrace you and your camp.

51 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Rufai Oseni Reacts To APC's Alleged Sack Calls To The Owner Of Arise TV by bigdammyj: 4:48pm On Dec 13, 2022
Noted.

1 Like

Re: Rufai Oseni Reacts To APC's Alleged Sack Calls To The Owner Of Arise TV by PrettyBolu(f): 4:48pm On Dec 13, 2022
APC is wishing they could control Arise TV. If they had control, they would have dealt with Oseni by now. If Arise TV license was issued by Lagos state, they would have cornered the owner by telling him to sack Oseni or lose his license.

This is the reason Tinubu can never get Federal Power. He is an oppressor. Ask Lagos residents if they have a voice. One small agbero will harass you and you won't be able to respond because he is Tinubu boys. The agberos even harass police and they don't respond

35 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Rufai Oseni Reacts To APC's Alleged Sack Calls To The Owner Of Arise TV by StaffofOrayan(m): 4:49pm On Dec 13, 2022
Uña wan add this one to the millions of unemployed?

3 Likes

Re: Rufai Oseni Reacts To APC's Alleged Sack Calls To The Owner Of Arise TV by OboOlora(f): 4:49pm On Dec 13, 2022
Ok
Re: Rufai Oseni Reacts To APC's Alleged Sack Calls To The Owner Of Arise TV by riverbird: 4:50pm On Dec 13, 2022
Ricky97:
Rufai don't be bothered at all....Nigerians are solidly behind you.
Keep pressing BAT and his Urchins neck. grin

Actually rufai is pressing Thier blokkos grin

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rufai Oseni Reacts To APC's Alleged Sack Calls To The Owner Of Arise TV by CheapHomes1: 4:51pm On Dec 13, 2022
fuckJones:
this is the real definition of structure, APC government controlling your boss

How are they controlling his boss?

1 Like

Re: Rufai Oseni Reacts To APC's Alleged Sack Calls To The Owner Of Arise TV by inoki247: 4:51pm On Dec 13, 2022
Make he go apply for Radio Biafra nobody will call for his sack derr dey also av freedom of speech so far you're saying what they want shocked shocked shocked

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rufai Oseni Reacts To APC's Alleged Sack Calls To The Owner Of Arise TV by ceeceeco: 4:51pm On Dec 13, 2022
Mr Oseni Rufai remains the most transparent, vocal, untribalistic, & outstanding Nigerian journalist I've ever seen. My love & respect for Mr Rufai is extraordinary.

19 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Atiku: "My Secondary School Students Better Than Public Universities Students" / 2019: What Will Happen To Nigerians If Buhari Decides To Re-contest - Shehu Sani / Fayose Heads To Abuja For Showdown With EFCC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.