Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,064 members, 7,818,180 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:35 AM

Dunamis Gospel Music Concert: Dogara, Sinach, Chioma Jesus, Nathaniel Bassey - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Dunamis Gospel Music Concert: Dogara, Sinach, Chioma Jesus, Nathaniel Bassey (45031 Views)

Glory Dome: Dunamis 100,000 Seater Church Auditorium Gallops Towards Completion / Dunamis Glory Sanctuary, The Lord’s Garden Abuja, The World's Biggest Auditorium / Drug Addict Daughter Delivered At Dunamis International Gospel Centre (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dunamis Gospel Music Concert: Dogara, Sinach, Chioma Jesus, Nathaniel Bassey by Reussite: 2:19pm On Feb 02, 2020
Amazing

1 Like

Re: Dunamis Gospel Music Concert: Dogara, Sinach, Chioma Jesus, Nathaniel Bassey by tolumizzy(m): 2:20pm On Feb 02, 2020
cheesy as
Re: Dunamis Gospel Music Concert: Dogara, Sinach, Chioma Jesus, Nathaniel Bassey by Jaymoney5000(m): 2:23pm On Feb 02, 2020
More of you, overflow- I love you so much sinach and thanks for being a blessing to my life with your song's

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dunamis Gospel Music Concert: Dogara, Sinach, Chioma Jesus, Nathaniel Bassey by Discombulator: 2:24pm On Feb 02, 2020
Imagine if this building was for industrial purposes. Misplaced priority.
Re: Dunamis Gospel Music Concert: Dogara, Sinach, Chioma Jesus, Nathaniel Bassey by Nobody: 2:26pm On Feb 02, 2020
dheaven:
Instead of Christians to contribute money and buy weapons and start fighting bokoharam, they gathering to sing praises.

My dear misguided one, they are praising the One Who can snap His fingers and all the terrorists and sponsors and supporters will stop dead in their tracks at once. If He doesn't do it , we will still serve Him.

4 Likes

Re: Dunamis Gospel Music Concert: Dogara, Sinach, Chioma Jesus, Nathaniel Bassey by Wanity(m): 2:28pm On Feb 02, 2020
dheaven:
Instead of Christians to contribute money and buy weapons and start fighting bokoharam, they are gathering to sing praises.

They are not Wolf's or vultures that feed on dead flesh

2 Likes

Re: Dunamis Gospel Music Concert: Dogara, Sinach, Chioma Jesus, Nathaniel Bassey by Wanity(m): 2:29pm On Feb 02, 2020
Discombulator:
Imagine if this building was for industrial purposes. Misplaced priority.

Don't worry very soon you will have the industry that produce BH
Re: Dunamis Gospel Music Concert: Dogara, Sinach, Chioma Jesus, Nathaniel Bassey by ArticleBeast: 2:29pm On Feb 02, 2020
dheaven:
Instead of Christians to contribute money and buy weapons and start fighting bokoharam, they are gathering to sing praises.
Foolish talk..

2 Likes

Re: Dunamis Gospel Music Concert: Dogara, Sinach, Chioma Jesus, Nathaniel Bassey by Liposure: 2:35pm On Feb 02, 2020
Chioma me chioma, chioma me chioma
Re: Dunamis Gospel Music Concert: Dogara, Sinach, Chioma Jesus, Nathaniel Bassey by Onlineclothing(m): 2:39pm On Feb 02, 2020
Europe brands pant trousers 1500 all colours and sizes pay on delivery within Lagos
Re: Dunamis Gospel Music Concert: Dogara, Sinach, Chioma Jesus, Nathaniel Bassey by StephenBB(m): 2:55pm On Feb 02, 2020
dheaven:

Thunder faya you small

...will you remove your hand

2 Likes

Re: Dunamis Gospel Music Concert: Dogara, Sinach, Chioma Jesus, Nathaniel Bassey by Eke40seven(m): 3:04pm On Feb 02, 2020
Not trying to be a "hater". Just wondering how, San Siro and Neu Camp, as massive as these two places are contain only 95k fans fully packed, how is this auditorium able to contain 100k people?
There is probably some structures attached to this or outside the compound is also counted as part of the 100k capacity.

1 Like

Re: Dunamis Gospel Music Concert: Dogara, Sinach, Chioma Jesus, Nathaniel Bassey by toluxa1(m): 3:06pm On Feb 02, 2020
Eke40seven:
Not trying to be a "hater". Just wondering how, San Siro and Neu Camp, as massive as these two places are contain only 95k fans fully packed, how is this auditorium able to contain 100k people?
There is probably some structures attached to this or outside the compound is also counted as part of the 100k capacity.

Do people sit on the field in San Siro? The ground bowl of the Glory Dome alone can sit 60,000 comfortably. That is aside the two galaries.
In my estimate, not less than 130,000 people attended the Nations Worship Program. Could be well over that number. Whole church was filled up several hours before the program began.

1 Like

Re: Dunamis Gospel Music Concert: Dogara, Sinach, Chioma Jesus, Nathaniel Bassey by Nobody: 3:09pm On Feb 02, 2020
Marketing of God is a gloriously profitable business.
Re: Dunamis Gospel Music Concert: Dogara, Sinach, Chioma Jesus, Nathaniel Bassey by Skepticus: 3:21pm On Feb 02, 2020
dheaven:

Aswear! Bunch of cowards.

Muslims are a more pragmatic set of people. For whatever is above their power, they leave it to God. Their target is to eliminate the docile christian minority in their zone and oppress the rest of the country and they are being smart about it. Kill plenty christians and a few muslims for distraction from people noticing their agenda. Then, get the less-courageous muslims to constantly spreading the nonsense that "Not all muslims are terrorist" "Islam means peace" Terrorists are not muslims. Meanwhile, their contributions is used to fund Jihadists worldwide.

But you see Christians ennnhhh... Always dreamy, lazy and waiting for some magical miracle and generally dancing and doing other frivolities that makes no sense.

Instead of the fools to start stock piling arms and send it low-key, armouring the Christian minorities of the North to fight back, they are there dancing to Sinach's gospel concert while the others are taking a stupid prayer walk. Whatever the hell that means
Re: Dunamis Gospel Music Concert: Dogara, Sinach, Chioma Jesus, Nathaniel Bassey by IranianSea: 3:23pm On Feb 02, 2020
MyVILLAGEpeople:
This Business is very lucrative.

Besides is Sinach and Chioma Jesus Fighting?? Look at that pix grin
You're so right grin grin grin
Re: Dunamis Gospel Music Concert: Dogara, Sinach, Chioma Jesus, Nathaniel Bassey by manneger2: 3:30pm On Feb 02, 2020
Sinach is looking some how here
Re: Dunamis Gospel Music Concert: Dogara, Sinach, Chioma Jesus, Nathaniel Bassey by Eke40seven(m): 3:38pm On Feb 02, 2020
toluxa1:

Do people sit on the field in San Siro? The ground bowl of the Glory Dome alone can sit 60,000 comfortably. That is aside the two galaries.
In my estimate, not less than 130,000 people attended the Nations Worship Program. Could be well over that number. Whole church was filled up several hours before the program began.
It is typical for we Nigerians to throw estimates and unveried numbers around. You see European stadiums will give you exact numbers that shows up an at an event, not us.

Let's do this calculation.

The size of a standard football field is, 7140 sqm.

60k sits in a classroom style, will be a size, max of 94,500 sqm.

So, you mean to tell me that this auditorium I am looking at will enclose the size of over 13 football pitches?

Except there is a space outside of this auditorium, that is part of the count.
Re: Dunamis Gospel Music Concert: Dogara, Sinach, Chioma Jesus, Nathaniel Bassey by Stillthebest: 4:03pm On Feb 02, 2020
kiss

Only God knows how the pastor(Enenche, I think) would feel when he sights his congregants under this earthly-celestial master piece.

Sometimes he would feel like God, othrr times he would want to humble himself before whatever he serves to still be able to enjoy whatever grace he is under.
It takes the grace of God or total discipline or adherence to instructions to remain humble in the midst of bogus success.
Re: Dunamis Gospel Music Concert: Dogara, Sinach, Chioma Jesus, Nathaniel Bassey by gaskiyamagana: 4:12pm On Feb 02, 2020
dharreyclothing:
The DG,
NYSC,
ABUJA

Sir,

REQUEST FOR VOLUNTARY EXTENSION OF SERVICE YEAR.

In light of the recent rise in pay of Corp members, I humbly request that my service year be extended by at least one year to enable me serve my Fatherland better.

To be honest, it was beginning to look gruesome at some point, as the persistent ₦19,800 alert murdered the hope/faith I had, if any, in the system but receiving ₦33,000 now, shows the country is heading in the right direction.

My first service year is for Service to my Fatherland, the second year will be for Service to my Motherland, so that my service will not be gender bias.

That being said, kindly grant me the opportunity to keep serving our dear country.

I look forward to your favorable response.

Best regards.

Respectfully,

Motivated Corper
Fct/ 19A/ 2747

Dear Motivated Corper,
REQUEST GRANTED
With respect to the above, you are a good citizen who served Father land and wish to serve Mother land because of increase in allowances. You are hereby posted to military barack in Maiduguri.
Best of luck.

2 Likes

Re: Dunamis Gospel Music Concert: Dogara, Sinach, Chioma Jesus, Nathaniel Bassey by slowice(m): 4:12pm On Feb 02, 2020
Oluromantic:
This chioma Jesus destiny is sweet. Just released a few tracks and the rest of her fame comes from outstudio. From concerts and gospel gatherings..

I need that kind of grace.... So smooth
Re: Dunamis Gospel Music Concert: Dogara, Sinach, Chioma Jesus, Nathaniel Bassey by Boyooosa(m): 4:13pm On Feb 02, 2020
grin grin grin
U no go kii pesin...in Zlatans voice grin
So, your topic can not come in another form apart from listing Dogara among Chioma Jesus and Sinachi... wink grin
There is God o!
Anyway, he has promised that they will be back!

Re: Dunamis Gospel Music Concert: Dogara, Sinach, Chioma Jesus, Nathaniel Bassey by CHIBUISI1(m): 4:29pm On Feb 02, 2020
Am only seeing my brother...Dr uche ogah, las las this stadium church na vanity.....use that 150billion help the poor......even reinhard bonnke as famous as he is no waste money meant for the poor like that. I knw say nobi my money sha.
Re: Dunamis Gospel Music Concert: Dogara, Sinach, Chioma Jesus, Nathaniel Bassey by Zuriel100(m): 4:47pm On Feb 02, 2020
MyVILLAGEpeople:
This Business is very lucrative.
Besides is Sinach and Chioma Jesus Fighting?? Look at that pix grin
don't say what u don't know
Re: Dunamis Gospel Music Concert: Dogara, Sinach, Chioma Jesus, Nathaniel Bassey by Zuriel100(m): 4:50pm On Feb 02, 2020
it was awesome.... Jesus is for everybody
Re: Dunamis Gospel Music Concert: Dogara, Sinach, Chioma Jesus, Nathaniel Bassey by Culin(f): 4:52pm On Feb 02, 2020
Oluromantic:
This chioma Jesus destiny is sweet. Just released a few tracks and the rest of her fame comes from outstudio. From concerts and gospel gatherings..

There's something about her. She's annointed.
Re: Dunamis Gospel Music Concert: Dogara, Sinach, Chioma Jesus, Nathaniel Bassey by Dollabiz: 5:10pm On Feb 02, 2020
Oh
Re: Dunamis Gospel Music Concert: Dogara, Sinach, Chioma Jesus, Nathaniel Bassey by Rating(m): 5:19pm On Feb 02, 2020
Nice one.

But I was expecting more pictures...

1 Like

Re: Dunamis Gospel Music Concert: Dogara, Sinach, Chioma Jesus, Nathaniel Bassey by Eazi1(m): 5:37pm On Feb 02, 2020
dheaven:
Even jeosapath match with his army againt their enemy, not with sword, rather praises and songs of victory!

sing with me bro: /This is the gathering of the great champions, we have conqured/ we are conquror/ n'thing can seperate us from this GOD'S LOVE/ he is lord!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Difference Between Xmas And Christmas / Muslim Lawyer Faults Apostle Suleman's Media Trial, Raises 10 Posers / Cardinal Jorge Bergoglio of Argentina Named New Pope, Pope Francis!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.