Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,060 members, 7,953,197 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 12:15 PM

Dunamis Gospel Music Concert: Dogara, Sinach, Chioma Jesus, Nathaniel Bassey - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Dunamis Gospel Music Concert: Dogara, Sinach, Chioma Jesus, Nathaniel Bassey (45190 Views)

Glory Dome: Dunamis 100,000 Seater Church Auditorium Gallops Towards Completion / Dunamis Glory Sanctuary, The Lord’s Garden Abuja, The World's Biggest Auditorium / Drug Addict Daughter Delivered At Dunamis International Gospel Centre (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dunamis Gospel Music Concert: Dogara, Sinach, Chioma Jesus, Nathaniel Bassey by lookingfly: 5:38pm On Feb 02, 2020
HacheNoire:
They all could not even afford the 5,000,000 Naira table.

grin
#5m table for wetin sad
Re: Dunamis Gospel Music Concert: Dogara, Sinach, Chioma Jesus, Nathaniel Bassey by Nickymezor(f): 6:14pm On Feb 02, 2020
Kool... Is Dogara a xtian?
Re: Dunamis Gospel Music Concert: Dogara, Sinach, Chioma Jesus, Nathaniel Bassey by Nobody: 7:02pm On Feb 02, 2020
I can't find the rest of them. I will look again.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nJKbtfKZy58&feature=share
Re: Dunamis Gospel Music Concert: Dogara, Sinach, Chioma Jesus, Nathaniel Bassey by gbagyiza: 8:01pm On Feb 02, 2020
dheaven:
Instead of Christians to contribute money and buy weapons and start fighting bokoharam, they are gathering to sing praises.

Mark my word, the same Christians u r trying to protect will be the first to attack u because of your post. The Church of God is on fire by the current killings n attacks on Christian but all we do is to spend heavily on projects n ignoring the fact that at this juncture we need to do all it takes to defend the Church. Our enemies r acquiring more sophisticated weapons of destruction to finish us while we r praying n waiting on God to come n fight for us while the killing kept going on daily. We should all learn from Isreal, if Isreal had depended only on prayer, they may not have been alive today. A word is enough for the wise.
Re: Dunamis Gospel Music Concert: Dogara, Sinach, Chioma Jesus, Nathaniel Bassey by JJOF(m): 8:06pm On Feb 02, 2020
owukpa:
more
And there was still overflow!!!!!
Re: Dunamis Gospel Music Concert: Dogara, Sinach, Chioma Jesus, Nathaniel Bassey by Babybritz(f): 8:13pm On Feb 02, 2020
Interesting
Re: Dunamis Gospel Music Concert: Dogara, Sinach, Chioma Jesus, Nathaniel Bassey by Babybritz(f): 8:13pm On Feb 02, 2020
Interesting
Re: Dunamis Gospel Music Concert: Dogara, Sinach, Chioma Jesus, Nathaniel Bassey by abels(m): 8:39pm On Feb 02, 2020
Oluromantic:
This chioma Jesus destiny is sweet. Just released a few tracks and the rest of her fame comes from outstudio. From concerts and gospel gatherings..
you 're very correct
Re: Dunamis Gospel Music Concert: Dogara, Sinach, Chioma Jesus, Nathaniel Bassey by ojtech8291: 8:58pm On Feb 02, 2020
CHIBUISI1:
Am only seeing my brother...Dr uche ogah, las las this stadium church na vanity.....use that 150billion help the poor......even reinhard bonnke as famous as he is no waste money meant for the poor like that. I knw say nobi my money sha.
Don't say what you don't know. That pastor you are seeing has helped a lot of poor people with tangible projects more than Nigeria Government. He built schools, borehole, road constructions and many more. He is still doing it. This month, He will go and commission a complete road well tarred in Maraba nyanya. He has been doing what your government can't do for you. He doesn't need to go television or radio stations and announce it like government usually do and failing.
Re: Dunamis Gospel Music Concert: Dogara, Sinach, Chioma Jesus, Nathaniel Bassey by Iphran6: 10:33pm On Feb 02, 2020
The church of GOD is marching on and the gate of he'll cannot prevail
#GODoverEverything
Re: Dunamis Gospel Music Concert: Dogara, Sinach, Chioma Jesus, Nathaniel Bassey by toluxa1(m): 11:15pm On Feb 02, 2020
Eke40seven:

It is typical for we Nigerians to throw estimates and unveried numbers around. You see European stadiums will give you exact numbers that shows up an at an event, not us.

Let's do this calculation.

The size of a standard football field is, 7140 sqm.

60k sits in a classroom style, will be a size, max of 94,500 sqm.

So, you mean to tell me that this auditorium I am looking at will enclose the size of over 13 football pitches?

Except there is a space outside of this auditorium, that is part of the count.

Lol, u get time. Argue with yourself not with me. if u like say it can only take 100 people, doesn't change nada.
We are not competing for highest numbers. The purpose is to Glorify God and the salvation of the souls of men.
Re: Dunamis Gospel Music Concert: Dogara, Sinach, Chioma Jesus, Nathaniel Bassey by rangewifiice: 10:20am On Feb 03, 2020
This Washer Dryer Market document is based totally on synthesis, analysis, long range wireless router 1000 and interpretation of statistics accrued concerning the target marketplace from numerous assets. Our analysts have analyzed the information and facts and received insights using a mix of primary
Re: Dunamis Gospel Music Concert: Dogara, Sinach, Chioma Jesus, Nathaniel Bassey by Jackelony(m): 1:43pm On Feb 03, 2020
dheaven:
Instead of Christians to contribute money and buy weapons and start fighting bokoharam, they are gathering to sing praises.

Ode, the weapons of our warfare are not carnal but are mighty through God to the pulling down of strongholds.

1 Like

Re: Dunamis Gospel Music Concert: Dogara, Sinach, Chioma Jesus, Nathaniel Bassey by mular(m): 1:48pm On Feb 03, 2020
Eke40seven:

It is typical for we Nigerians to throw estimates and unveried numbers around. You see European stadiums will give you exact numbers that shows up an at an event, not us.

Let's do this calculation.

The size of a standard football field is, 7140 sqm.

60k sits in a classroom style, will be a size, max of 94,500 sqm.

So, you mean to tell me that this auditorium I am looking at will enclose the size of over 13 football pitches?

Except there is a space outside of this auditorium, that is part of the count.

Just try and visit there and u will understand �
Re: Dunamis Gospel Music Concert: Dogara, Sinach, Chioma Jesus, Nathaniel Bassey by IMMORTALGOLD100: 12:48am On Feb 04, 2020
Where is Theophilus Sunday?
Re: Dunamis Gospel Music Concert: Dogara, Sinach, Chioma Jesus, Nathaniel Bassey by folrunmedia: 4:22pm On Feb 10, 2020
Blessed Chioma Jesus recently got her musical video uploaded on Youtube for her hit single, "Thank You" taken from her album, Merem Pay.

Have you seen the video?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g9vLdxKvO8M
Re: Dunamis Gospel Music Concert: Dogara, Sinach, Chioma Jesus, Nathaniel Bassey by Chichi07(m): 3:41pm On Aug 21, 2020
OK kechily thanks to God
StephenBB:
Nice one

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What A Teenager In A Keke Said That Inspired Hope In Me For The Future / Man 'Resurrected' By Pastor Alph Lukau Arrested By Police / "It Is Dangerous Fighting Your Wife" -Mike Bamiloye Tells Men What To Do Instead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.