Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,633 members, 7,820,224 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:45 AM

Human-sized Catfish Caught In Niger Delta (photo) - Food (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Human-sized Catfish Caught In Niger Delta (photo) (108298 Views)

Massive Fish Caught In Idu, ONELGA, Rivers State During Fishing Festival / Monster Catfish Caught In Cameroon River / Big Fishes Caught In Ahoada, Rivers State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Human-sized Catfish Caught In Niger Delta (photo) by Ebenezar2020(m): 1:01pm On Feb 03, 2020
SilasNwude:
rule 2
the devil always roaring about seeking whom he may devour
Re: Human-sized Catfish Caught In Niger Delta (photo) by Exmilitant(m): 1:02pm On Feb 03, 2020
Vortex369:

You could see the smily, I believe non of that bullcrap. The Jesus of Christianity is a clear demarcation from the Spiritual Teacher that the Christian Bible Character was designed to mimic.

I know the real Jesus, and he is not a Christian.
glad to find a soul whom the truth has set free...
Re: Human-sized Catfish Caught In Niger Delta (photo) by 12inchDickson: 1:11pm On Feb 03, 2020
Nickymezor:
Lolz @ the catfish date. Will pass biko
you don't eat cat fish because it looks like human being..... Water girl
Re: Human-sized Catfish Caught In Niger Delta (photo) by PrincessB1(f): 1:13pm On Feb 03, 2020
biggy26:

That's a heterous... they are a different species of catfish, they grow very big fast. Kept some before. Buyers fear fish.
Wow!
You are a pisciculturist.
But some?

Your pond must be very wide to contain them.
BTW, how were you able to keep them alongside with other fish species?

Why are buyers scared?

1 Like

Re: Human-sized Catfish Caught In Niger Delta (photo) by biggy26: 1:29pm On Feb 03, 2020
PrincessB1:

Wow!
You are a pisciculturist.
But some?

Your pond must be very wide to contain them.
BTW, how were you able to keep them alongside with other fish species?

Why are buyers scared?
Not really, just have a normal size concrete pond. It actually came as a mistake, lol! the supplier didn't know what he brought. But was to my advantage.grin
Only had that species at that time, not mixed. And I used to keep my fish for not more than 3 months. But in about 2 months, they grew bigger than my usual size fish.
When the buyers came, they were shouting that they didn't have money to pay o, this fish big o! grin grin
They bought Sha. Long throat people. Anyway, told they supplier to bring another set, the guy looked confused!grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Human-sized Catfish Caught In Niger Delta (photo) by luwins(m): 1:36pm On Feb 03, 2020
Vortex369:
They said Jesus used 2 fishes and 5 loaves to feed 5,000 people, but they didnt tell us the size of the fishes. As far as I am concerned 2 giant whales can feed 10,000 people.

I see no miracle there. grin
Do not mock God. They are consequences
Re: Human-sized Catfish Caught In Niger Delta (photo) by Nobody: 1:46pm On Feb 03, 2020
Catfish pepersoup on yam with cold 33" lager... u go sweat better sweat cheesy
Re: Human-sized Catfish Caught In Niger Delta (photo) by Nobody: 1:47pm On Feb 03, 2020
luwins:
Do not mock God. They are consequences
#

Jesus is a Spiritual Master, not God.

Stop your ignorance.
Re: Human-sized Catfish Caught In Niger Delta (photo) by Kingrexyl(m): 1:47pm On Feb 03, 2020
sisisioge:

5 ke? Una be long throat? 50 people is more like it! In fact, that's enough for a wedding party grin
Lol.. don't be suprised, 2 or 3 people will finish this fish, but me I won't be able to finish it, even most times if I buy catfish of #3k for pepper soup, it usually takes me 3 days before I finish it, I usually refrigerate the rest. grin
Re: Human-sized Catfish Caught In Niger Delta (photo) by bmdmixer: 1:57pm On Feb 03, 2020
PrincessB1:

Yes

Your head, because it is hydrocephalus in nature undecided
ur boobs cause its naughty by nature
Re: Human-sized Catfish Caught In Niger Delta (photo) by sojayy(m): 2:23pm On Feb 03, 2020
amunkita:
That guy on red looks like that boy that calls himself Airforce1....

Abi he has left yahoo for fishing

And second guy resemble Regina Daniel's husband
Re: Human-sized Catfish Caught In Niger Delta (photo) by sojayy(m): 2:23pm On Feb 03, 2020
amunkita:

And second guy resembles Regina Daniel's husband
Re: Human-sized Catfish Caught In Niger Delta (photo) by illegal7(m): 2:32pm On Feb 03, 2020
Omihanifa:
The man on green looks like Regina Daniel's husband NED NWOKO grin

When he was in his early thirties...�
Re: Human-sized Catfish Caught In Niger Delta (photo) by SpartanKing: 2:34pm On Feb 03, 2020
amunkita:

Yahoo is also fishing! You cast your net or hook waiting for easy prey to fall in!
Re: Human-sized Catfish Caught In Niger Delta (photo) by CSTR2: 2:38pm On Feb 03, 2020
Due to global warming, the polar ice caps are melting into the oceans.
And viruses that have been rendered dormant in the ice caps are been released into the ocean which are then ingested by sea animals and distributed around the world.

Going forward, I won't advise anybody to eat anyhow sea foods.

I fear coronavirus is the first of many.
Re: Human-sized Catfish Caught In Niger Delta (photo) by SpartanKing: 2:40pm On Feb 03, 2020
seunmohmoh:
Wawu
This babe own strong!
Re: Human-sized Catfish Caught In Niger Delta (photo) by Peejoeee(m): 2:51pm On Feb 03, 2020
These one na person ancestor o!
Re: Human-sized Catfish Caught In Niger Delta (photo) by paix(m): 3:04pm On Feb 03, 2020
You call this human sized fish? Go to Argungu in Kebbi state, and see fish.
Re: Human-sized Catfish Caught In Niger Delta (photo) by PrincessB1(f): 3:18pm On Feb 03, 2020
biggy26:

Not really, just have a normal size concrete pond. It actually came as a mistake, lol! the supplier didn't know what he brought. But was to my advantage.grin
Only had that species at that time, not mixed. And I used to keep my fish for not more than 3 months. But in about 2 months, they grew bigger than my usual size fish.
When the buyers came, they were shouting that they didn't have money to pay o, this fish big o! grin grin
They bought Sha. Long throat people. Anyway, told they supplier to bring another set, the guy looked confused!grin
Haha, you quickly grasp the opportunity.
Smart you.

That means if the fish stays longer, your pond will be occupied shocked

Thanks for the explanation wink

1 Like

Re: Human-sized Catfish Caught In Niger Delta (photo) by biggy26: 3:20pm On Feb 03, 2020
PrincessB1:

Haha, you quickly grasp the opportunity.
Smart you.

That means if the fish stays longer, your pond will be occupied shocked

Thanks for the explanation wink
grin
yes o!
And they will start eating each other.
You're welcome! cool

1 Like

Re: Human-sized Catfish Caught In Niger Delta (photo) by Malawian(m): 3:20pm On Feb 03, 2020
The guy on red is already imagining how the pepper soup will taste.
Re: Human-sized Catfish Caught In Niger Delta (photo) by Litmus: 3:25pm On Feb 03, 2020
Has anyone noticed that pictures taken by supposed Nigerians in Nigeria are always hideous, which shouldn’t be the reality given leaps in miniature camera technology pioneered by mobile phone acquisitions ? Even inexpensive Mobile phones of today have reasonable better camera than those ancient cameras used by photographers to take those professional looking pictures of your mum and dads in funky or stiff poses in studios up and down Nigeria. Are Infinix phones the problem?
Re: Human-sized Catfish Caught In Niger Delta (photo) by Legendguru: 3:32pm On Feb 03, 2020
This one don chop human being
Re: Human-sized Catfish Caught In Niger Delta (photo) by PrincessB1(f): 3:46pm On Feb 03, 2020
biggy26:

grin
yes o!
And they will start eating each other.
You're welcome! cool
Eating each other again shocked

Hmmmm!
Re: Human-sized Catfish Caught In Niger Delta (photo) by Kokoebapluse(m): 3:47pm On Feb 03, 2020
This is pepper ??
Re: Human-sized Catfish Caught In Niger Delta (photo) by biggy26: 4:03pm On Feb 03, 2020
PrincessB1:

Eating each other again shocked

Hmmmm!
Yes o, catfish are carnivorous o! They eat each other sometimes.
There was a time a dove perched on the pond to drink water and mistakenly fell in. What we saw next was the wing floating on the water. shocked
Boys com submerge like submarine after committing sin. embarassed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Human-sized Catfish Caught In Niger Delta (photo) by Mordson: 4:07pm On Feb 03, 2020
Vortex369:
They said Jesus used 2 fishes and 5 loaves to feed 5,000 people, but they didnt tell us the size of the fishes. As far as I am concerned 2 giant whales can feed 10,000 people.

That's joke sounds kinda dumb barbie when you consider the fact that whales are not fishes but mammals. I see you skipped your biology classes.

1 Like

Re: Human-sized Catfish Caught In Niger Delta (photo) by Nobody: 4:19pm On Feb 03, 2020
Mordson:

That's joke sounds kinda dumb barbie when you consider the fact that whales are not fishes but mammals. I see you skipped your biology classes.

Whales are mammalian fishes. Mammals only describe the placental organs. You are ugly in that pic.
Re: Human-sized Catfish Caught In Niger Delta (photo) by PrincessB1(f): 4:45pm On Feb 03, 2020
biggy26:

Yes o, catfish are carnivorous o! They eat each other sometimes.
There was a time a dove perched on the pond to drink water and mistakenly fell in. What we saw next was the wing floating on the water. shocked
Boys com submerge like submarine after committing sin. embarassed
I can't stop laughing at your explanation.
Funny you.

You've really witnessed a lot.
Nice one

1 Like

Re: Human-sized Catfish Caught In Niger Delta (photo) by KenechukwuEdu: 5:02pm On Feb 03, 2020
Cyoung4real:

Phishing na still Yahoo Yahoo...... Lol

UNDERATED POST
Re: Human-sized Catfish Caught In Niger Delta (photo) by Abcruz(m): 5:07pm On Feb 03, 2020
Vortex369:

Wrong assumption from baseless fact,
Whales are mammals and not fishes.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

HEALTH BENEFITS AND USAGE OF SOYA BEANS FLOUR / What Are The Health Benefits Of Drinking/ Soaking Garri ? / 'You Will Think Twice About Eating Suya Meat After Seeing This'. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.