Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,209 members, 7,953,769 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 05:09 AM

Human-sized Catfish Caught In Niger Delta (photo) - Food (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Human-sized Catfish Caught In Niger Delta (photo) (108985 Views)

Monster Catfish Caught In Cameroon River / The Fish I Caught In My Compound / Big Fishes Caught In Ahoada, Rivers State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Human-sized Catfish Caught In Niger Delta (photo) by Nobody: 5:07pm On Feb 03, 2020
Now that's a real fish, not the fakes we get from fish ponds.
Re: Human-sized Catfish Caught In Niger Delta (photo) by Nobody: 5:33pm On Feb 03, 2020
Abcruz:

Wrong assumption from baseless fact,
Whales are mammals and not fishes.
If there are terrestrial mammals, what makes you think aquatic mammals cant be called fish. Is a whale humanoid in shape? It is a mammalian fish.
Re: Human-sized Catfish Caught In Niger Delta (photo) by flexyNome(m): 5:42pm On Feb 03, 2020
Asquare84:

Pepper soup
coronovirus dey oh
Re: Human-sized Catfish Caught In Niger Delta (photo) by Abcruz(m): 6:15pm On Feb 03, 2020
Vortex369:
If there are terrestrial mammals, what makes you think aquatic mammals cant be called fish. Is a whale humanoid in shape? It is a mammalian fish.

Mammalian fish
So ridiculous grin

Whales are warm blooded, which means they keep a high body temperature that does not change in the cold water.

Fish are cold-blooded, so their body temperature changes depending on the temperature of their environment. ...

Whales give birth to their babies instead of laying eggs. This is a characteristic of most mammals on the other hand, Fish lay eggs. So whales are indeed mammals and not fish!
Re: Human-sized Catfish Caught In Niger Delta (photo) by Nobody: 6:28pm On Feb 03, 2020
atmstyle:
Where are the Manabbqgrills staff to handle this fish?

Etibere abi ?
Re: Human-sized Catfish Caught In Niger Delta (photo) by Nobody: 6:28pm On Feb 03, 2020
Abcruz:

Mammalian fish
So ridiculous grin

Whales are warm blooded, which means they keep a high body temperature that does not change in the cold water.

Fish are cold-blooded, so their body temperature changes depending on the temperature of their environment. ...

Whales give birth to their babies instead of laying eggs. This is a characteristic of most mammals on the other hand, Fish lay eggs. So whales are indeed mammals and not fish!

All you wrote there are unrelated. Why not just go and google and get the critical responses for and against these. There are diverse opinions. Whale is a mammal, but it is a fish. There are terrestrial animals that are not mammals, and we have arial animals that are not mammals, yet through out these dimensions of operations are mammals which are just about placental organs.

The deeper truth is that Whales are Extra Terrestrial beings from the Star System Sirius that incarnate on Earth, these fishes called Whales are almost as intelligent as man, very spiritual. Does not make them not a fish. They are fish-shaped for fucck's sake.

And I do not give a damn what anyone thinks, Whale is a mammalian fish to me.
Re: Human-sized Catfish Caught In Niger Delta (photo) by souldeep(m): 6:28pm On Feb 03, 2020
That will be so good for hatching
Re: Human-sized Catfish Caught In Niger Delta (photo) by Abcruz(m): 6:41pm On Feb 03, 2020
Vortex369:

All you wrote there are unrelated. Why not just go and google and get the critical responses for and against these. There are diverse opinions. Whale is a mammal, but it is a fish. There are terrestrial animals that are not mammals, and we have arial animals that are not mammals, yet through out these dimensions of operations are mammals which are just about placental organs.

The deeper truth is that Whales are Extra Terrestrial beings from the Star System Sirius that incarnate on Earth, these fishes called Whales are almost as intelligent as man, very spiritual. Does not make them not a fish. They are fish-shaped for fucck's sake.

And I do not give a damn what anyone thinks, Whale is a mammalian fish to me.

Humble yourself and learn instead of displaying such level of ignorance in this information age. Google is just a click away

Animals are not classified based on shape for crying out loud.

Why are whales mammals and not fish? What are the characteristics of mammals?

https://googleweblight.com/i?u=https://scienceline.ucsb.edu/getkey.php?key%3D2536&hl=en-NG

Knowledge is the only antidote to ignorance.
Re: Human-sized Catfish Caught In Niger Delta (photo) by Nobodysboo(m): 6:46pm On Feb 03, 2020
When fish done too tey for water na juju dem dey call am
Re: Human-sized Catfish Caught In Niger Delta (photo) by Nobody: 7:52pm On Feb 03, 2020
Abcruz:

Humble yourself and learn instead of displaying such level of ignorance in this information age. Google is just a click away

Animals are not classified based on shape for crying out loud.

Why are whales mammals and not fish? What are the characteristics of mammals?

https://googleweblight.com/i?u=https://scienceline.ucsb.edu/getkey.php?key%3D2536&hl=en-NG

Knowledge is the only antidote to ignorance.

Fucck google, I said Whale swims, looks like a fish and is a fish, i dont care. I just know its a mammal, a fish and extra terrestrial souls all the way from the Star system Sirius.

Are you not able to read me?
Re: Human-sized Catfish Caught In Niger Delta (photo) by Abcruz(m): 8:09pm On Feb 03, 2020
Vortex369:

Fucck google, I said Whale swims, looks like a fish and is a fish, i dont care. I just know its a mammal,

The recipe for perpetual ignorance is: Be satisfied with your opinions and content with your knowledge.
Elbert Hubbard

In the age of knowledge ignorance is a choice and you've made yours.

a fish and extra terrestrial souls all the way from the Star system Sirius.

Are you not able to read me?

Beware of false knowledge; it is more dangerous than ignorance.
George Bernard Shaw
Re: Human-sized Catfish Caught In Niger Delta (photo) by Nobody: 8:12pm On Feb 03, 2020
Abcruz:

The recipe for perpetual ignorance is: Be satisfied with your opinions and content with your knowledge.
Elbert Hubbard

In the age of knowledge ignorance is a choice and you've made yours.

Beware of false knowledge; it is more dangerous than ignorance.
George Bernard Shaw

Fucck Elbert Hubbard, Fucck George Bernard Shaw, and Fucck You.

A Whale looks like a fish, swims like a fish and lives in marine environment, yet a mammal. Therefore, a whale is a fish.

Again, Fucck You.
Re: Human-sized Catfish Caught In Niger Delta (photo) by nathpope(m): 8:16pm On Feb 03, 2020
amunkita:
That guy on red looks like that boy that calls himself Airforce1....

Abi he has left yahoo for fishing

grin grin grin grin grin grin May God forgive u grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Human-sized Catfish Caught In Niger Delta (photo) by zakir007(m): 8:16pm On Feb 03, 2020
Please is the guy on green ned nwoko's brother?
Re: Human-sized Catfish Caught In Niger Delta (photo) by Abcruz(m): 9:10pm On Feb 03, 2020
Vortex369:

Fucck Elbert Hubbard, Fucck George Bernard Shaw, and Fucck You.

A Whale looks like a fish, swims like a fish and lives in marine environment, yet a mammal. Therefore, a whale is a fish.

Again, Fucck You.

Yes, they knew God, but they wouldn’t worship him as God or even give him thanks. And they began to think up foolish ideas of what God was like. As a result, their minds became dark and confused.

Claiming to be wise, they instead became utter fools.
Romans 1:21
Re: Human-sized Catfish Caught In Niger Delta (photo) by suny247: 9:33pm On Feb 03, 2020
Me i don catch the one wey pass this one na
Re: Human-sized Catfish Caught In Niger Delta (photo) by Cousin9999: 9:45pm On Feb 03, 2020
Pepper soup and fried fish loading....
Re: Human-sized Catfish Caught In Niger Delta (photo) by Japhet31: 1:51am On Feb 04, 2020
AmazingELixir:
lipsrsealed

How did diswan escape Chinese fishing trolleys inundating Nigerian and west african territorial waters

You're sure about bthe Chinese trawlers thing?
Re: Human-sized Catfish Caught In Niger Delta (photo) by Revolva(m): 5:53am On Feb 04, 2020
wow nuff peper soup
Re: Human-sized Catfish Caught In Niger Delta (photo) by biggy26: 4:57pm On Feb 04, 2020
PrincessB1:

I can't stop laughing at your explanation.
Funny you.

You've really witnessed a lot.
Nice one
My sister, wetin Musa no go see pond.grin
They biz sweet o, but the returns...hmmm
Even rented the pond to a Belgium guy after I retired. The guy eye see yeye. He ran without quit notice!
But your case may be different, come and try.grin
Re: Human-sized Catfish Caught In Niger Delta (photo) by PrincessB1(f): 6:47pm On Feb 04, 2020
biggy26:

My sister, wetin Musa no go see pond.grin
They biz sweet o, but the returns...hmmm
Even rented the pond to a Belgium guy after I retired. The guy eye see yeye. He ran without quit notice!
But your case may be different, come and try.grin
But you said the biz is sweet naa.

Why will you even dream of quitting or renting it out
Re: Human-sized Catfish Caught In Niger Delta (photo) by blackslayer: 4:38am On Feb 05, 2020
daddytime:

Asswipe, na Dangote trailer go wipe you and your entire family comot from the face of the earth. You scallywag.

nigger.
Re: Human-sized Catfish Caught In Niger Delta (photo) by biggy26: 12:35pm On Feb 05, 2020
PrincessB1:

But you said the biz is sweet naa.

Why will you even dream of quitting or renting it out
Sweet in process, but not in returns. It's capital intensive.
Changed focus my sis, in biz, you must know when to quit and reinvest.
Re: Human-sized Catfish Caught In Niger Delta (photo) by PrincessB1(f): 7:46pm On Feb 05, 2020
biggy26:

Sweet in process, but not in returns. It's capital intensive.
Changed focus my sis, in biz, you must know when to quit and reinvest.
Alright cool
Re: Human-sized Catfish Caught In Niger Delta (photo) by Thazard(m): 10:37am On Feb 08, 2020
Nice
Re: Human-sized Catfish Caught In Niger Delta (photo) by BEANSndPLANTAIN(m): 12:42pm On Feb 08, 2020
quentin06:
Now that's a real fish, not the fakes we get from fish ponds.
you can get this size too from artificial pond. But definitely not in Africa
Re: Human-sized Catfish Caught In Niger Delta (photo) by atmstyle: 12:03am On Mar 14, 2020
BEANSndPLANTAIN:
you can get this size too from artificial pond. But definitely not in Africa
Okay.
Re: Human-sized Catfish Caught In Niger Delta (photo) by airminem(f): 9:32am On Apr 12, 2020
amunkita:
That guy on red looks like that boy that calls himself Airforce1....

Abi he has left yahoo for fishing
Lol. 'Ruth'_less observation you drop there. Hahahahahaha Happy Easter

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

HEALTH BENEFITS AND USAGE OF SOYA BEANS FLOUR / How To Prepare Tom Brown From Scratch / What Are The Health Benefits Of Drinking/ Soaking Garri ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.