Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,536 members, 7,837,064 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:20 PM

Kipp App: Make Free Calls To Loved Ones And Meet New Friends All Over The World - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Kipp App: Make Free Calls To Loved Ones And Meet New Friends All Over The World (783 Views)

Table At “dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland” Need To Be Fixed / Please Guys I Want New Friends I Want To Learn Programming / Free Internet And Free Calls All In One Smartphone 100%true Watch To See Proof (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Kipp App: Make Free Calls To Loved Ones And Meet New Friends All Over The World by emmanbol: 10:35am On Feb 02, 2020
Dearest Nairalanders.

I will quickly be introducing you to an app you can use to easily call anybody from anywhere in the world. Whether they are your friends, loved ones, family, and you can also connect with new friends.

First 100 download/usage gets a gift from me, emmanbol.

The name of the app is Kipp

You can scroll down to see images of Kipp app. First 100 download/usage gets a gift from me, emmanbol.

Kipp also have feature to record text and voice, watch video, play game, and its all fun.

Check out Kipp on Playstore now. First 100 downloads and usage gets a special gift from me, emmanbol.

Download Kipp on Playstore now: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=kipp.com.kipp

(1) (Reply)

100% Free Spy App For Android / Is This A Wise Decision? / Help In Unlocking My System

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.