Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,338 members, 7,864,613 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 09:39 PM

How To Make 200k Before February Runs To An End For Free - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Make 200k Before February Runs To An End For Free (659 Views)

Dangote Raid: Is This An End To "Sacred Cows" In The Business Community? / Make 100-200k Before December / How To Make At Least 200k Before The Year Ends! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Make 200k Before February Runs To An End For Free by Nobody: 11:17am On Feb 02, 2020
How to make free NGN200,000 in a week

I once posted about I made NGN6,000 and $40 free from Emmanuel Akpe and Emeka Nobis who are multimillionaires for free(You can check it out on my Facebook post via Ojediran Ayomide Theophilus)....

However,let's take this to another level...

I'm going to give you a chance to make NGN200K in a week

Not only will you make NGN200K in a week,you will also learn lessons such as closing a sales deal,how to interact with clients and how to convince professionally....

Now,what will you do??

All you have to do is promote my product...

You don't have to use any affiliate link

All you have to do is get people to buy my product and you get NGN2,000 for free for each sales

Now imagine selling to 100 people in a week..

However,if you wanna buy directly, you have the chance of a 50% commission till Friday...

SmartPhone Income Mastery is an eye opener eCourse that teaches so many graphics design skills such as designing;

Business Cards

Business Logos

Photo Editing

Video Editing

3D Animation

White Board Animation among many other graphics design skills...

It also teaches you how to sell this skills like a pro

It will guide you to organize your own digital trainings and teach this skills...

SmartPhone Income Mastery will guide you to know the basics of Social Media Marketing

Help you to know how to create an approvable upwork account....

Help you know the nitty gritty to turning your WhatsApp to an income funnel

Imagine selling these skills on Upwork daily

Imagine selling these skills on WhatsApp daily

Now,what would it cost you to get this product?

You still are going to spend the money anyways.

If this product was gonna ease your online problems by 80%,how would you feel??

Are you looking at the price,or you are more concerned about the value??

It's February 2020,what skills have you added to your skillset?

What logic have you entertained towards making money?

Now this is a chance for you to make money off my product..

For every sale you get on your WhatsApp status,you get NGN2,000 for free but as my friend and you wanna purchase the product directly, I will give you a 50% discount.

Now tell me how does this sound to you??

Reach out to me on WhatsApp via 0 7 0 5 1 4 9 8 4 2 4

(1) (Reply)

Differences Between An Estate Consultant And A Real Estate Agent / I Heard Importation Has Resumed / How Can I Legitimately Make N2k Daily Online. Idea On BTC Is Also Welcomed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.