Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,110 members, 7,825,504 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 04:25 PM

War Of Words: Prof. Ishaq Akintola Attacks Femi Fani Kayode - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / War Of Words: Prof. Ishaq Akintola Attacks Femi Fani Kayode (2122 Views)

Ishaq Akintola: Taliban Fighters Must Be Allowed To Settle Down (MURIC) / Biography, Profile Of Prof. Ishaq Akintola, MURIC Director / Mujahid Akintola Is Dead: Ishaq Akintola, MURIC Founder Loses Son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: War Of Words: Prof. Ishaq Akintola Attacks Femi Fani Kayode by jimyjames(m): 2:52pm On Feb 02, 2020
Yoruba Muslims marry Yoruba christian so what? Don't our Igbo women marry Muslims in the north, or marry Yoruba's ?

All this Yoruba Muslims get along well with Yoruba christians in south west is a scam, there is more to it

Iamgrey5:
I am glad it's all in your imagination because well known Westerners from the different religions inter marry everyday

Tinubu who is a Muslim is married to a woman who became a redeem Pastor recently.

The former governor of Oyo state "Ajimobi" a Muslim is married to a Christian.

And so on and so forth.

Re: War Of Words: Prof. Ishaq Akintola Attacks Femi Fani Kayode by solmus: 2:53pm On Feb 02, 2020
jimyjames:

This man won't be the president of muric in south west if he wasnt religiously relevant or recongnized , I know how he constanly attack Yoruba christian in south west

for your information we dont know anything like Muric in southwest, i challenge you to tell me any 5 members of muric in yoruba land you know even if its on social media

and for your information muric attacks can and not yoruba so stop being hypocritical

1 Like

Re: War Of Words: Prof. Ishaq Akintola Attacks Femi Fani Kayode by Iamgrey5(m): 2:54pm On Feb 02, 2020
MelesZenawi:

Don't subdue the truth. Yoruba Muslims are feeling left out in scheme of things.
Yes they are constantly left out in the scheme of things in Anambra cheesy

Fact check: a good number of ministers from the south west are Muslims

Fashola, Aregbe, Dare etc.

1 Like

Re: War Of Words: Prof. Ishaq Akintola Attacks Femi Fani Kayode by Iamgrey5(m): 2:59pm On Feb 02, 2020
jimyjames:
Yoruba Muslims marry Yoruba christian so what? Don't our Igbo women marry Muslims in the north, or marry Yoruba's ?

All this Yoruba Muslims get along well with Yoruba christians in south west is a scam, there is more to it

Nah you don't get it.

You mean the one in a million Igbos that marry northerners for probably money! And then change their religion like Mariam Babagida.

Here in Yoruba land, the woman get to keep her religion and practice it to the fullest.

Hence, there's no one from Oyo, Osun, Lagos and Ogun without a Muslim and a Christian in their family.

I know it is hard for you to understand because bigotry is a big issue in your region.

2 Likes

Re: War Of Words: Prof. Ishaq Akintola Attacks Femi Fani Kayode by jimyjames(m): 3:10pm On Feb 02, 2020
solmus:

for your information we dont know anything like Muric in southwest, i challenge you to tell me any 5 members of muric in yoruba land you know even if its on social media

and for your information muric attacks can and not yoruba so stop being hypocritical
You don't know anything like muric in south wast but are Yoruba man is heading it and speaks unbehalf of all Muslims in south west?

Muric don't attack Yoruba?

1 Like

Re: War Of Words: Prof. Ishaq Akintola Attacks Femi Fani Kayode by jimyjames(m): 3:14pm On Feb 02, 2020
I know you are lying, continue consoling yourself with it, we know the truth

Iamgrey5:
Nah you don't get it.

You mean the one in a million Igbos that marry northerners for probably money! And then change their religion like Mariam Babagida.

Here in Yoruba land, the woman get to keep her religion and practice it to the fullest.

Hence, there's no one from Oyo, Osun, Lagos and Ogun without a Muslim and a Christian in their family.

I know it is hard for you to understand because bigotry is a big issue in your region.
Re: War Of Words: Prof. Ishaq Akintola Attacks Femi Fani Kayode by Iamgrey5(m): 3:19pm On Feb 02, 2020
jimyjames:
I know you are lying, continue consoling yourself with it, we know the truth

Continue to believe in alternative reality because of hate.

1 Like

Re: War Of Words: Prof. Ishaq Akintola Attacks Femi Fani Kayode by Nobody: 3:22pm On Feb 02, 2020
Iamgrey5:
Continue to believe in alternative reality because of hate.

Religious war that's all.

Yoruba Christian and yoruba muslim.

Let's see who wins.

(1) (2) (Reply)

BREAKING: Police Arrests Fayose's Aide, Lere Olayinka / Why We Withdrew Charges Against Naira Marley, Gbadamosi ― LASG / Seun Please Remove Quote And Mention

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.